I'm 3 years into heroin addiction, try to guess my favorite food

i'm 3 years into heroin addiction, try to guess my favorite food

french fries

heroin

no
heroin is no food

For me

well it's fucking cottage cheese, since any of you don't even give a fuck enough to play the game

Heroin.

Nobody cares about you. Delete this thread.

heroin

two possible outcomes of a heroin addiction:
1. going to rehab and getting clean
2. death
I would go with 1 while you still can. You can't quit the shit on your own. I've known and known of plenty of people that opted for 2

when I worked in a supermarket the junkies mostly bought fruit yoghurt

there's something soothing in dairy products

Probably something easy to prepare, something cheap.. hmm.. mac n cheese?

Do you steal candy/cake and spray the ensuing mud butt onto trees or is that just a tweaker thing

It's flavoured milk

Junkies love that shit

I was going to guess ice cream.

Opiates make you constipated as hell, he doesn't have mud butt, he's got brick butt

Heroin

If I learned anything from working as a clerk at a gas station. That happen to be on the bus route to method clinic.Is that a coffee made up of 50% coffee and 50% french vanilla non-dairy creamer is the drink of chioce for addicts that cant currently afford there energy drink of choice.

Yorkshire pudding

haribo

Mugwump juice.

waffle cones and salami

/thread

>cottage cheese
>fruit yoghurt
>flavoured milk
Why does dairy taste so good to junkies? Does heroin/opiates cause some kind of vitamin deficiency that causes this craving?

heroin pie?

beetlejuice?

Chicken salad sandwich stolen from a gas station?

What's the worst thing I could possibly do in my life? Oh, that sounds good. Oh no, now I'm addicted. :(

Most people think some form of dairy tastes good, but for junkies it's probably because dairy is usually high in calories and they don't eat often, has good protein, fatty, can be sweetened, comes prepared most of the time for immediate consumption without any preparation needed, and it's easy to get and get down if you're a little nauseous.

smoking more crack then projectle vomiting into the nearby trashcan then more crack

Thanks.

That's a pretty good answer. I remember I couldn't eat unless I was high. My body would feel run down for not eating for days, and a glass of milk seemed to help me keep going.