Is there a good book on understanding women? Their mentality towards each other, men, and what they seek

Is there a good book on understanding women? Their mentality towards each other, men, and what they seek.

>77. I do not understand women and never will; I don't even want to. To desire to belong to someone, to long to be overpowered and commanded — such longings do not seem merely tough to empathize with to me but even absurd. How could anyone wish for such a thing? If I understood it at all it would mean that I am not a man, and by no means constitute a triumph of understanding on the male part of the species. Male and female: this means separate to all eternity, and all touted understanding is merely superficial. The reality, the truth, the essence of the difference are to all eternity ungraspable.

Male perspective:
On Women, Arthur Schopenhauer
Sex and Character, Otto Weininger

Female perspective:
The Manipulated Man, Eshter Vilar
The Sadeian Woman, Angela Carter

Thank you, user!

You must mean 'bitter virgin' perspective

>Ctrl + f 'On women's
>Second post

Every time.

Schopenhauer isn't a bitter virgin. He's kind of SJW in places, because he doesn't think that women should be whores in London just because bitter virgin men exist there.

Otto's more of a self hating Jew, so women don't even get the lowest rung in his order of tripartite gender.

Try the short novel Pierre and Jean by de Maupassant.

It is mostly written from a man's rather bitter pov towards women, but in a twist towards the end, we get the woman's pov, and see how the man has misunderstood so much.

Now, what we find in this book is an understanding of women that comes from a very gifted writer who, I think, did indeed have a very keen and clear-eyed perception on this front.

I recommend the Penguin edition for the translation, and its inclusion of an essay on the art of writing by de Maupassant.

And again, the work is blessedly short, more a novella than a novel.

The DSM5.

Novels written by women
And note they are not all the same

To the Lighthouse.
It literally puts you inside the head of a woman.
And you have no idea wtf is going on.

Whats that?

he's memeing. it's a diagnostic psychology manuall

An Apology for Raymond Sebond

If you want to get what they think like, read books like Pride and Prejudice.

Montaigne's GOAT lengthy bird mentioned for the first time ever on Veeky Forums. Congratulations, user.

I heard there was this really good book on this subject called "We have this thread literally every week"

They seek popular outgoing and rich men. You don't need to read any more than that.

I'm poor, unemployed and I get so scared when I'm outside my eyes water

Just be yourself :)

Look no book will actually help you understand women. If you want to attract them, and have sex be a bit pompous and confident, as well slightly mocking. Even for the vaguely unattractive and or overweight. Don't boast about what you've done, who've you've read etc that's a turn off and makes you look like a pretensious dick. And whatever you do don't be bitter.

After that say you want a relationship. Women want someone who is reliable and driven. As well as someone who won't mind doing things together like watching Netflix, but not all day, variety is good.

virginia woolf imo

Anaïs Nin

First post best post.

There's a lecture by Freud called "On Feminity". It's pure genius.

source?

Alex Kierkegaard, from his aphorisms on orgyofthewill.net

other women are my sisters, that entails them being my rivals

men are brutes

existential meaning