Is this picture true?

yeah

ignorance is bliss and there are fewer redpills than blue ones

t. 135 iq

Wrong (emphasis mine)
t. 156 IQ

2.5/10, you missed the part where the third guy is seeing over the dark clouds into the beautiful sunrise

t. 145 iq

then the second guy takes the third guy's books for being controversial and makes him miserable too

Book for nigger and commie cuck

Thanks, IQ 88

first guy is epsilon semi-moron
second guy is redpilled (is aware of what needs 2 be fixed)
third guy is blue-pilled (endoctrinated by j)

whats so hard to understand guys rly, im trying my best to make my vast knowledge and deep wisdom as accessible as possible to everyone

>correlating iq with amount of books read

lmao

t. 23 iq

It depends not on what you read, but what you do not read
t. -187 IQ

i am the third guy lol
t. 97 iq xD!

if you read philosophy you're the first guy
if you read stories your the second guy
if you read poetry you're the fourth guy
if you read chirstian manuscripts you're not in the picture, because you've transcended

>fourth guy
We have transcended pictures.

Top zozzle

t. IQ above mere numbers

this guy knows it

Christfags forget that juicing on "rapture" too many times has neurological consequences.

Or maybe its more likely that they never knew.

The scenario in this picture is physically impossible and therefore wrong.

1/10 see me after class and don't forget to do your homework pages 216-219

accurate up til the top, which is a retarded meme.

Yes if you pile books high enough and then stand on them you will be above the cloud line.

>physically impossible = wrong

get a load of this materialist pleb

I banged ur mom lol

t.420.69.

yowch.

holy stirner

>is this picture true?
Guys you fucking missed OP's point. He's not asking if the picture as a metaphor is true, he is asking wether the picture as such is true, i.e. wether it exists.
You low-iq brainlets.

No you also missed his point. He's asking whether the picture, 1503843871941.jpg, is true to the with respect to what it's supposed to depict, the "true picture". i.e. Does this depiction, an instance of the "true picture", accurately convey it? I'd say it's not so, compression artifacts render the image so distorted it can hardly be said to communicate the ideal "true picture" behind itself.
t. highest iq

No it was merely a rhetorical question
t. me

define "true"

OP is obviously asking if it's true in post-modern sense of the word truth, which is that it is relative, meaning that what is true for me may not necessarily be true for anyone else and vice versa. So even if the picture is true to every user that responds, OP has still got to figure it out by himself of it's true or not for him.
t. infinite iq relative to all other anons

Nah, it's (L-R): Bluepill, Blackpill, Redpill

(color)pill

Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

In that case, no.
The picture can't be real for the simple fact that our eyes aren't real.

>tfw I honestly get what Jaden was trying to say with that tweet

If you get a rocket ship (which is purchasable with IQ dollars) then you can fly to outerspace and see the sun first hand and you won't even need to read any books at all (but make sure to pack lots of redpills because space can get pretty blue!)

>read just enough and you'll see the jewish influence on the world
>read too much and all you'll see is despair

holy.. i want more

/thread