There is only one brand of mayonnaise worth my taste

There is only one brand of mayonnaise worth my taste.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRntutn8udw
dukesmayo.com/recipe/dukes-juicy-burgers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not hellmann's

>not miracle whip

Bump

Don't let this tread slide guys

Meh, I've had it and it's ok but since it has the connotation of being associated with southern nignogs and whitetrash, I'll pass.

what is there to discuss in OP's shitty premise

I make my own mayonnaise most of the time, but if I have to buy store mayonnaise, there's only one brand that tastes remotely similar to homemade, and apparently no one knows about it because I could find only one, shitty picture of it when I googled. But, it's the only store bought mayo worth buying.

I can't consider a sauce called real mayonnaise that has sugar in it actual mayonnaise.

>salad dressing

Southern chefs use this mayo all the time in their dishes.

good taste, OP

It doesn't have sugar in it.

>southern
>chef
Pick one. The line cook at your local cracker barrel doesn't count.

The Feds are very serious about what's sold as mayonnaise in the U.S. There's a very precise definition, that you can read here but, in short, for a mayonnaise to be sold as mayonnaise, it must be made with oil, an acid such as vinegar or lemon juice, and egg yolks or "egg yolk-containing ingredients." After that, makers can add salt, sweeteners, spices (except saffron or turmeric or anything that mimics a yolk-y color) and monosodium glutamate, among other ingredients.

How do they get away with the raw eggs? Even US cookie dough has to have a warning on it.

All store bought American mayonnaise are garbage

Yeah ok I went to Johnson & Wales in Charleston SC

No wonder they wanted to secede.
Vain cunt.

It has to do with the vinegar and the acidity level or something. Same thing goes with Cesar dressing I would think.

That one scored good as a bought mayonnaise but I don't know the ingredients.

Step aside

And we are way better cooks than any damn yankee!

For me, it's Duke's™ mayonnaise. The best mayonnaise there is.

>poster pic of a southern inbred whitetrash sister wife.

>Oh fuck, the mayo goblins are back again, Jimmy! Quick, get the shotgun!

>i paid $100,000 to attend a culinary school in BFE to learn how to open a jar of muh dukes mayonnaise

this lad is the shit

oh so your a racist, good to know

Jelly?

Dukes is loved by wealthy people too. My family really likes it. we used to use blueplate but started traveling to north carolina where my parents have a summerhome. When we started seeing Dukes down where we live the rest of the year, we just started buying that universally. It's really good, it's a shame that you have such prejudice against Southerners. We are actually really warm and lovely people. You just hear more about the bad seeds that make the news like that Florida Man. But really we are not awful hate filled folk.

Who pissed in your corn flakes? Charleston is a really nice town.

why do you care if user is racist?

JUST

Why didn't you post it then?

What's it take, like, 8 minutes to whisk some eggs with some oil?

Came to post this.

Not many people can do that and you know it.

Yeah I know it's probably not related to David Duke but as a child I thought it was because I knew they were both from the south, and just the name alone gives me the creeps. Unless someone tells me they're owned by like the SPLC or something, I'm not letting that stuff touch my lips

Is he the founder of Duke University as well?

Maybe he reigns over a duchy?

I thought so, when I was like 7

But all southern universities seem ideologically suspect

They are. I went to SCAD thinking I would be safe there as a black transexual jewish woman(male).

Three nazis raped me on my first day.

t. Paula Deen

You are way out on a limb

why is mayo so goddamn expensive

Miracle whip is mayo with sugar and mustard.

I used Blue Plate because it's the only mayo I've found without lemon or cider vinegar and I've got an allergy to both. Want to try eventually since it's made with rice vinegar.

I don't think it has mustard in it but it does have a ton of sugar.

>Miracle Whip is made from water, soybean oil, high-fructose corn syrup, vinegar, modified corn starch, eggs, salt, natural flavor, mustard flour, potassium sorbate, paprika, spice, and dried garlic.
>mustard flour
It's also like 8% sugar

I've read somewhere experts say this is the greatest tasting because it resembles mayonaise that is made at home.

Ah fuck you man.

DUKE'S is the shit. I wont eat any other mayonnaise.

Ah fuck yeah man.

DUKE'S is the shit. I wont eat any other mayonnaise.

Glad to see you changed your mind and came around.

Mayo is disgusting trash. Mustard is the superior condiment

literally comparing apples and oranges

i prefer barq's

Anyone ever tried this?

Stick to what you know heinz

That shit is gross I used to have it at a friends house when I was young. It's got that tangy zip but who really likes that?

I think it would taste okay on a chicken or turkey sandwich, they both taste good with mayo or honey mustard and Miracle Whip is basically a mix of the two. But it can't entirely replace mayo for everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=mRntutn8udw

Well Heinz sight is 20/20.

Brilliant.

I like this one

I bought this at Walmart.

In the Asian section?

No, the international section.

Very salty though

This is the best mayonnaise in the world.

you're DUTCH and THIS is what you post?? shaking my god damn head

Show me the ingredients

t. zaanse mayonaise rep.

This isn't mayonnaise

>barn yard egg
Lol, what other kind are there, "skyscraper eggs?"

too much rapeseed for my liking

never too much rapeseed family

battery egg numbskull

Never heard of it

Found this recipe and I want to try it.
dukesmayo.com/recipe/dukes-juicy-burgers/