REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

those sprouts taste great fried up with some butter and chives.

Aren't sprouts considered toxic?

Pretty much everything eatable tastes good fried up with some butter and chives.

>potato tastes good when prepared and served in traditional potato style

This

They look gross. Imagine shit like that starts sprouting out of you.

My Mom claims that when she was in nursing school, they had a case in which a lady had been using one of these as a tampon, but it started to sprout.

>The parasite must be neutralized by being consumed or it consumes the area around it

Just pick them off.

Don't play the last of us

dont do this

always plant the last potato from the sack in 4 months you will have a new sack of potatoes, never by potatoes again.

it takes me less than 1 month to eat a 10lb sack of potatoes. i cant wait 4 fucking months

The are full of solanine. Solanine toxicity is not fun.

That was a good game shut up.

good advice

Plant 4 potatoes.

>tfw potato pirate

So are potatoes still alive in the sack?

>you wouldn't download a potato

Potatoes are a seed

>Solanine is a glycoalkaloid poison found in species of the nightshade family within the genus Solanum, such as the potato (Solanum tuberosum), the tomato (Solanum lycopersicum), and the eggplant (Solanum melongena). It can occur naturally in any part of the plant, including the leaves, fruit, and tubers. Solanine has pesticidal properties, and it is one of the plant's natural defenses. Solanine was first isolated in 1820 from the berries of the European black nightshade (Solanum nigrum), after which it was named.[1]

honestly, that's a healthy fucking potato just trying to procreate, nothing wrong with that

>tfw downloading a potato on my toaster