Are cheeseburgers really a staple food for Americans?

Are cheeseburgers really a staple food for Americans?

How many cheeseburgers do Amerifats eat a day?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:History/American_cheese
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>american "cheese"

16 for men, 12 for women, 8-10 for children

Depends on the size

>I got burgers as a Christmas gift and have been eating them for like 5 days now

Might as well get a rascal scooter while I'm at it.

It's their main source of nutrition.

Of the burger, or the American?

Tree fitty

Yes

I just cooked a bacon cheeseburger, it was tasty

I honestly think i can count on my hands and feet how many hamburgers I eat a year and its mainly just at backyard barbecues or the occasional lunch at a pub

only two so far today. Culvers.

is the square of american cheese or the cheeseburger a stable food in North America?

you should visit usa some time. how about i fly you out and put you up in my guestroom

While they are a regular, near-daily, meal for many americans...typically 18-29yo working class males... burgers are far from a staple food item, but an ocassional indulgence.
The average monthly rate of burger consumption for adult North Americans with no further regard to age or gender is 3.5/month.

Only eat them very rarely. Maybe once every other month. In summertime though that's grilling season... totally different story.

Ironically, despite being called burgers, Americans eat more pizza than burgers every year.

Once a month at most, but as another user mentioned, come grilling months every other weekend for a few months is not uncommon.

"pizza" *

>reading comprehension

It's nearly impossible to beat a good burger made properly.

1 a month or so

Once a month, maybe. Two or three times a month in the summer because grilling.

There are a lot of people that live on fast food, though. Animals.

I do not eat beefburgers.
I do not ear American "cheese".

You sound like a cool person

Can I get 15 half-eaten cheeseburgers to go, knawmsayin

>Italian """pizza"""
>burnt dough, salty tomato sauce, bland sticky cheese, and plain af toppings
Greeks do it better.

I use cheddar

Fuck you guys, hamburgers aren't even bad with a properly balanced diet and good ingredients made at home without cheese and other trash.
t. American

Usually about 14, but something just 10. When I'm fasting, just 2 max a day.

Our President, Donald Trump, has implemented the "Freedom Cheeseburger Act of 2018."

All Americans are mandated to eat at least 3 cheeseburgers a day to stimulate our economy. Anyone not found to be eating our 3 cheeseburgers a day are shipped to the gulags where we have to make hats and guns for Medicare and Social Security.

i would say pizza is more staple

today I eat two.

I literally ate 6 burgers yesterday. Definitely more than normal, but I usually eat 3-5 burgs a week. Certainly my favorite food.

t amerifat.

I just stick to hamburgers; the original sandwich without cheese. Cheese disrupts the flavor of the meat, I think, and I also like my meat well-done. Incidentally, meat well-done with no cheese is the Jewish Kosher way of doing things, yet I am a Christian with only minor Jewish descent.

Do as Alton Brown commands, and try a good burger with just mayo and black pepper. The mayo and burger juice create a sauce of sorts for max beefiness. Most of you will not be able to handle this much beef flavor all at once.

I ate a five guys cheeseburger today. It had bacon, grilled onions and jalapenos, lettuce, tomato, and mayo. It was excellent. Ate it with a limeade and fries with malt vinegar.

Only poor fag plebs eat fast food burgers. Superior class only eat home made burgers, made from free range, pasture fed, black angus, with only fresh garden produce from home garden used for toppings.

It pleases Allah, my brother.

I honestly eat an average of 3 burger patties a day. On the way home from work, I'm often hungry enough to eat, but it's too early for dinner, so I'll stop at McDonald's and get 2 Double Cheeseburgers.

Now that the Dollar Menu is back, I'll get either 1 Triple Cheeseburger or 2 Single Cheeseburgers.

i eat about one cheeseburger a month but also about once a week, i eat veggies and ground pork on a sourdough bun

you fat piece of shit please end yourself

Hey now, I'm only 250 lbs.

up to 3x per week but usually less

Maybe one every couple of weeks for me.

5 today

I put down about a box a day

Do your pepper your angus?

we americans try to stick to the four food groups:
hamburgers
ham
cola
and syrup

>costco patrician
nice
i literally have that brand of frozen burgers in my freezer. il; have one maybe once a week

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:History/American_cheese

how fucking obsessed can you be?

beat me to it

Some days I eat 2 or 3 burgers, someone on here posted that Yuros only eat meat occasionally and that blows my mind, I can't imagine going a day without some kind of meat.

That's not per day, that's per week.

These are delicious and yet they literally kill me every time I eat one, plus the plastic heating effects and transfat in them makes me question my life

However many it takes to still live our obese lives happily. As opposed to on the internet bitching about shit other people do that we are completely unaffected by. i.e. Europeans and their awful hygiene and politics. Lol

I honestly don't know what's a joke in this thread and what is not.

thatlooksshopped.jpg

xe doesn't have pink hair or a nose ring.

Give recipe.

I genuinely don't know if you're taking the piss or not anymore but yeah you should try and eat largely plant based but with a decent amount of protein.

>af
Did you get lost on your way from twitter or reddit bud?

>anons aren't allowed to use abbreviations cos I say so

I had about two today

>anons think I'm a child for using children's abbreviations

There was a period of 6 months or so that I had one almost every day for lunch, regional grocery store sold really good burgers at a low price

I'm only at like 3-4 per month now though for variety sake

>anus beef
do americans really consider cow assholes a delicacy?

>about two
How does one eat approximately two burgers?