Reading on the train

>reading on the train

Is there anything more pretentious, more attention-seeking?

Bruh, I have two hour bus rides back and forth from uni erryday. I'm gonna read for my classes and be productive instead of starring into the void like a momo to accomodate your insecurity.

Newsflash; nobody gives a fucking shit.

Bugs. I implore thee. Less carrots.

bugs.. easy on the carrots

*train rides
It's 5:30 am:(

This particular bait. It's been posted at least 10 times.

>not reading in public because of what others may think
When you're an adult that likes to read but also has responsibilities, you read any time and anywhere you can. You can still go back home, neglect homework because school is easy and read while mom cooks for you. But that's going to end some day user and you will also stop caring what the girl in the train thinks of you.
Or maybe you don't and you'll be a complete idiot your whole life.

hehe

>tfw they got rid of the bus into town ever since the Olympics
>tfw now you need to ride the bus, get off and get on the train, and get on the bus again
>tfw I don't read on the bus any more
feelsbadman.jpg

fug it's back

br?

The rabbit
He has broken his cage
Bugs
BUGS
Easy on the carrots

Bugs Run

Bugs Redux

Bugs is Rich

Eh, not as bad as reading in a bar
Some people who read on the train like are just passing time

Bugs at Rest

Making this thread

I never understood how anyone could read on public transportation. It's so fucking distracting especially if you live in a populated area. There's always shitload of children and crazy ass boisterous ass people. Also the movement also makes your head hurt when you stare down for too long. It's truly one of the most ostentatious things anyone could do.

Bugs Remembered

This thread is pretty pretentious and attention-seeking.

So is asking me to identify street signs every time I want to open my mouth. Mansplan much?

pseud.... easy on the insecurities

>reading on the train/bus in english when you live in a country where only 5% can somehow speak english, also reading poetry too

for you

Why do you live 2 hours away?

>not reading in public if you feel like it

insecure faggot

lmao

hoho