No longer human

>no longer human
>has sex multiple times
Really?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/2014/10/31/sex-robots-278791.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go back to /r9k/, you braindead loser

Rabbits have sex often and are not human.

Actually, even some robots have sex often and are not human. newsweek.com/2014/10/31/sex-robots-278791.html

Perhaps you should try browsing Veeky Forums

There were no INCELs pre-WW2, brothels around every corner that cost a lunch.

>having sex means your human

well it definitely means you can still be capable of forming relationships with other persons

And only humans are capable of forming relationships with others?

Kek

Why would you want to sleep with a protitute to get rid of your viginity. I can't think of anything more pathetic and sad. It's more dignified and sane to stay alone. If you are so subhuman that you can't find a mate, whores will only fuck with your brain and solve nothing.

the dude was a junkie chad

only if you're this neurotically obsessed with outdated puritan ideals of sexuality

pair-bonding mechanisms are hardly puritan ideals, but fuck what you will and you'll see how empty it can feel inside

feel empty, fine, but it shouldn't fuck with your brain and upset your personal dignity. if all you want to do is fulfill a simple need and you don't want to spend any time focusing on building an actual relationship, i understand, and i don't see what's difficult to understand about it

you're applying your own particular criteria for fulfilling sex to everyone at large
i don't personally have any desire to pay for sex, i simply understand why it happens and i don't think there's any need to shame people for it
speaks more to your own insecurities doesn't it?

I legitimately and unironically think that spending +30 minutes a day on the internet (especially imageboards), especially in your fleeting youth, is infinitely sadder and more pathetic.

user don't do this to me

i agree
brb killing myself

Fug

I can confirm, I only have sex with hookers since I am too much of an autist to handle a healthy friendship, let alone a relationship.
Now I feel that sex has become just another commodity I pay for with my income, those "outdated puritan ideals of sexuality" are certainly what I lack the most, the fact that I never had sex with a woman that actually wanted to have sex with me makes me feel quite pathetic.

I have legit trouble understanding this book.. Like I know whats going on, but I fail to see how it relates to the author being depressed

Your desire for sex is part of your desire to be loved and validated by another person. It's not possible to separate the two emotionally, which is why casual sex causes mental illness and the inability to commit to a long term relationship and properly pair bond at all.

When people who are unlovable have sex with hookers, this is not emotionally gratifying. It's a glimpse into a world they can never inhabit. Painful and psychologically damaging.

>having sex is just another meaningless bodily function like taking a shit
Never has been, never will be, no matter what sluts and autists proclaim.

>It's not possible to separate the two emotionally, which is why casual sex causes mental illness and the inability to commit to a long term relationship and properly pair bond at all.

I've had +50 one-night stands when I was younger and am currently in the fourth year of a loving, monogamous relationship.

It would seem that you don't know shit about shit my man, and should lay off with the poorly veiled ressentiment towards people who are better at getting their dicks wet than you :^)

Anecdotes don't counter statistical trends.

>muh fuc
Lol.

1: show me the statistics
2: show me the specific statistics that take into account that people with mental illness and poor pair bonding may seek out a lot of casual sex because of these defects rather than casual sex causing these defects
3: You should try and get some muh fuc, it helps ease tension.

Being a virgin is exhilarating because you have something to thrive for, you always have a point to reach
Once you get there and it's pretty sloppy and disappointing and you realize that it has been your Orientierungspunkt your whole life, only then you are stepping out of humanity

pls no