I'm hard resetting my sleep schedule, I woke up at 5:30 PM, had 5 coffees and my stomach is killing me...

I'm hard resetting my sleep schedule, I woke up at 5:30 PM, had 5 coffees and my stomach is killing me. It's only been 7 hours, what do I eat to get me through the day?

If you woke up at 5:30 PM it should be easy to stay up until evening of the next day. Have you tried not being a pussy?

Hadn't had such a great sleep yesterday either.
Also what I'm more concerned with is the constant stomach ache and liquid shit from the coffee

>I woke up at 5:30 PM
Perhaps you should consider taking "the big sleep"

you guys are dicks

What time do you aim to be waking up at?

Why the hell are you downing 5 cups of coffee and not eating anything? You should easily make it to 9:30am without any stimulants and once the sun comes up it only gets easier.

Hoping to achieve a healthy 11pm-6am

I felt like coffee man

>11pm-6am
That is quite the range. Are you unemployed?

In college starting an internship sometime next week, hopefully.

whats the best way to reset your poop schedule so you can take a dump right when you wake up shower and go to work. I hate work shits, so fucking awkward

Wake up a half hour earlier, get on the shitter and drink coffee en masse on an empty stomach. Add milk if you want to fully cleanse your insides.

Waking up at 5:30pm you aren't

I love work shits but I work out in the bush so I can just shit wherever I want

You work out in the bush?

eat protein and fat
boiled eggs, nuts and seeds, jerky, whatever PROTEIN AND FAT!!!!

hey fuck you man

Thanks man. Kinda loaded up on burnt toast and plain crackers right now, cause I've learned that what makes your tummy feel better from that one time I was misdiagnosed with appendicitis

Grow some balls you fucking pussy, maybe you shouldnt eat taco bell 2 of the 3 meals out of your day and you wouldnt have liquid shits. Try eating some fibet like celery and peanut butter you fucking tastlet.

>not shitting on company time

honestly, anything heavily carb based (bread, pasta, you name it) will make you sleepy...so fruit, mest ?