Descartes was a fag and this crafty Judean right here is the real break from pre-modern philosophy

Descartes was a fag and this crafty Judean right here is the real break from pre-modern philosophy.

Based Jerry Seinfeld.

>dude we're like all just like a piece of god. check out this artist's rendition of the universe, it looks like a neuron! *smokes dmt and watches spirit science*

Not an argument retard.

I'm just pulling your chain, boyo. Lighten up, you're not being a very good Spinozist right now.

>check out this artist's rendition of the universe, it looks like a neuron!
kek'd

The whole reason Spinoza and all Jews are subversive shits is because they're no longer God's chosen people. Christians are now the People of God, and the Jews have been butthurt about it for centuries.

no

jej

>delusional gentiles actually think God makes mistakes in his choice of chosen people

The kingdom of God is not of this world.

Not an argument

Says who?

If you're so "chosen" why are you the slaves while the entirety of human history seems to unfold in favor of the Jews? Almost like it was divinely planned?

Christ. The nations that sprouted from Abraham do as Abraham did.

Jews are slaves through and through.
>be atheist
>still cut your genitals
>worship mammon
If you read the book of Revelation you find that the Antichrist will take over, rebuild the temple and seat itself there pretending to be God.
If you read Torah/OT, you'll find it rare for God's side to be in charge of this world. Very rare.

Tommorow you will go to work for a company owned by Jews. Than you will spend your money on things they make and shit post on a forum accessed through an internet they give you. You'll do this for another 40 years and die, if you have a kid they will be sent to a school and indoctrinated with whatever the Jews want them to beleive.

You're the slave.

Also there's no after-life. God made you for the purpose of being the Jew's bitch. The whole New Testament was just added to give you some illusion of hope. Jewish God has a sick sense of humor like that.

>Tommorow you will go to work for a company owned by Jews.
False.
>Than you will spend your money on things they make
Jews don't create, they might take some profit out of it like leeches. Money is worthless, let them have it if they so want. Ha!
>on a forum accessed through an internet they give you
Their mistake. Plenty of them try to take me and those like me out of here, but they can't, powerless cucks that they are.
> You'll do this for another 40 years and die
Implication. Putin and Trump are already changing the jewish composition with their daughters. Eventually there will be a civil war among the jews on whether to accept converts (and their offspring) or not. In the event that they will win. Spoiler alert: They will not.
>, if you have a kid they will be sent to a school and indoctrinated with whatever the Jews want them to beleive.
Nah, mate. The local government indoctrination is clumsy enough for me to see through. My kids will know the tricks and they will care about something new and uncorrupted, as I did in my childhood. Then corruption will eat that, and they will produce something new.

He was a tough son of a bitch. I love what he wrote. Only modernist really commited to ontology BEFORE anything else.

projection, the post

Not at all. Read the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit.