What can I do with leftover rosemary? I never seem to finish the entire bundle

What can I do with leftover rosemary? I never seem to finish the entire bundle.
And no, I won't use it for sounding.

Hang it to dry and use it later.

Make stuff with potatoes like gratin or a galette. I like potatoes and olives with rosemary in my galette.

Soak in olive oil

Distill to make essential oil

Etc

It freezes ok.

Freeze in ice cube tray with olive oil / butter

Bruise it and dissolve into liquor.

Hang it on your door to protect against the spirits that are hunting.

>use it for sounding
?

You can take it off the stem and freeze it. It will discolor, but it will still taste good when you thaw it out and use it again.

It's also very good in bread.

I really hope he's not thinking what I think he is.

Sounding is a sexual act involving penetrating object and a urethra. Pisshole fucking. You'd be surprised how many women end up in the ER after not figuring out it's a bad idea, much like men losing glass bottles in their ass.

I'm all for really kinky sex, but don't be stupid.

Put it in olive oil to make an herb infused cooking oil. Could even make essential oil out of it. Rosemary has many healing properties.

>implying op is female
You know he’s gonna stick it up his dick

It's like you've never used a mercury thermometer on your dick for that sweet urethra stretching orgasm

>implying
Aside from the majority on this site being male, 'he' was actually the default for referring to a person. Later the primitive prefix for males was dropped but kept for lady-folk. So male pronouns usually apply to both genders.

wot

You go gril!

Let it macerate in some brandy for like a month and a half to make a tincture

either dry it or mince it up and put it in empty ice cube trays, then fill the rest of the ice cub tray with olive oil and freeze until solid. then place in a bag in the freezer and you'll have individual 2-3-tbsp doses of herbed EVOO you can thaw and use as needed.

>i'm not actually stupid because of technicality
Nah, you're a retarded fucking snowflake.

>buying rosemary
haha, what? There's huge rosemary bushes everywhere here, that sucks

Alright I know it's bait but I'll bite hard enough to snap the line.

user here has always been relatively neutral aside from attention whores. Hence post-tits. When identity is not known we don't give a fuck and usually use male terms because it is more common. If any female anonymous is offended at being considered part of the crowd then they should roll their judgemental asses back to some other form of social media.

So fuck off.

>tfw used to have a massive ass bush right outside kitchen at house 6 years ago
>Now expected to pay $2.99 for a tiny little tub

I keep saying I'm going to grow it. It grows like a weed and seemingly anywhere. No idea why I haven't.

Fresh rosemary sprigs with fresh grapefruit slices are peng in a G&T.

But how does the cum shoot out?

Just fucking do it. My rosemary bushes are a goddamn nuisance. I have to trim that crap back more than any other bush, tree, grass, or flower in my yard. I got tackled into one of the bushes playing football on thanksgiving and left the fucker sitting there to dry out before composting. It rerooted. Now I have a sideways rosemary bush.

>tfw it rarely survives the winter here

Hang it up to dry? Make herbal tea? grind it up finely and mix with oil salt and pepper for a marinad?

skewer lamb chunks

You're the one being the snowflake here what is this cognitive disconnect.