Don’t worry guys I brought the beer

>don’t worry guys I brought the beer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iz-WuLQz_ns
youtube.com/watch?v=3nvigwLnzLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh cool man thanks. I don't normally drink that but I'll have a couple. But yeah my dude, thanks for remembering to bring some beer.

That's okay I'm DD tonight
>because that shit is neigh undrinkable

What's the acceptable beer to show up to a party with? I'm sure as fuck not lugging a bunch of $2/bottle craft bottles

thanks, i'm getting about 20 of those right?

Don't go to partys

Headache in a can.

Thanks for the beer man. If I was spending my own money I’d probably get something else, but this should do for the course of the evening. I’m sure we’ll all catch a good buzz and enjoy ourselves. How’s the wife?

>neigh

NATTY>KEY

just buy normal ass $1.50/bottle craft beer obviously. You don't need to buy super top tier stuff, normal good beer is sufficient

can't go wrong with the top 4

my friends are not worth $1.50/bottle

PBR or Yuengling

PBR or Grain Belt

you're not kidding anyone here, you have no friends

Big case of Coors Banquet. It will please both the plebes and the patricians.
>tfw patrician craft beer taste and knowledge but can still appreciate a Coors Banquet
>tfw normies and roastiess will drink it because Coors
Miller High Life is also an acceptable substitute.

pretty much this

The price increase isn't quite so severe if you think of it in terms of amount of alcohol rather than number of drinks. There's a few sub-$10 six-packs with an ABV of 8-10%. That's essentially twice the strength of any of the shitty light beers in this thread.

I haven't bought a 30-rack in forever, but it's like 15-20 bucks, right? So 50-66 cents for a shitty "drink" compared to 75 cents for the equivalent amount of alcohol in half a strong "drink". Factoring in the fact that it's going to taste better and impress your friends, it might even be worth it.

Rainier Beer or PBR is fine. I normally just drink mixed drinks at parties though.

i'd be buying my friends steel reserve if i followed this logic

Homebrew. Home brew. Dme, a hand full of hops,. For yeast California Common Ale is versatile strain that makes any recipe better.

For beerpong natty, For picnic silver bullet. Family gathering Sam Adam's Boston Lager, really actually like it.

It's rated higher than Bud Lite on both beer advocate and ratebeer, so maybe it's not such a bad idea.

i'm sure my friends will understand once I tell them that. just like they will love me serving maxwell house coffee... after all it has 5/5 stars on amazon reviews

>Rainier Beer

I haven't had this stuff in years, called it Vitamin R. Teamed up with some Lucky Lager and you were guaranteed a hangover of epic proportions.

Rainier did have great commercials in the 80's tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=iz-WuLQz_ns

remember when he joked about killing gooks in a dem debate
absolutely based

Thanks brochacho.

>stronger beer
>tastes better
lol wat

>not having a local brewery that everyone likes
Fucking flyovers.

It's free beer, tell them to fuck off if they don't like it. The alternative isn't some premium stuff either, it's fucking keystone ice. If they honestly show a clear preference for that, then get that.

I dunno what your point is. I'm just saying that the alcohol content matters as well as the price.

Craft beer is usually stronger and better tasting than macrobrew light lagers, yes.

>yfw the molson off-shute is better
Based OV. Seriously 6.99 for a 12 pack and they're fucking good.
You disgust me.

Coors, rolling rock, modelo if in spic part of cali where i live

>3/4 are light
>the remaining is the stereotypical bro brewski
fuck, I'll learn to brew my own beer and re-use canisters

Then why did you bring canned water?

>OP believes there's humor to this thread he's created
Keystone, Natty, etc...They'll all do. It's just beer.

It's nothing spectacular, but I like it well enough. Also, a 2-4 is absurdly cheap

Show up with half a box of 40s of King Cobra

wtf i hate partying now

Keystone is basically the retarded brother of busch and coors.

chads show up to the party with packs of Bud light and still get enough pussy to have 999999 kids

my nigga

My go-to cheap macrobrews are Miller High Life and Narragansett

no ya didnt. you bought the baby training beer

>light beer isnt real beer nor is low alcohol beer.

take that shitty sock water back where you got it and either go get some full strength beer or dont come back boy.

Thanks for reminding me of college Op.
The real choice is natty ice though. better taste and similar alcohol content. Slightly cheaper price.
Acceptable up to the age of 25 or at 3 AM when some party hero brought the hidden stash.

Do you even Al/ck?

hold up are you quoting US or Canadian prices?

I wouldn't think oldfags outside of rural Canada would buy that shit.

>taking a guy's order at the counter
>orders 4 draft bud lights
>tell him we don't have that, show him the beer menu
>asks if we have any real beer

That was the day I realized we don't serve real beer where I work

>I'm a TOUGH MANLY MAN because I drink HARD BEERS! More alcohol means I'm more MASCULINE!
Keystone and its ilk are great for sitting around drinking 30 beers with your buds. You probably wouldn't know about that though since you shun everybody away from you.

He probably meant "I just want a fucking beer, not orange citrus infused chocolate stouts with undertones of himelean coffee beans", since that tends to be whats on tap in bars now.

Exactly, there is a time and place for different kinds of beers.

>King Cobra

The comfiest of times

youtube.com/watch?v=3nvigwLnzLk

the new age bullshit actually tastes good though

>30 cans of diluted piss
Light beer tastes like (watered down) ass

US prices; my dad turned me on to this some christmas like 10 years ago. Fucking delicious.

>Lagers without 30 random bullshit flavors mixed in can't taste good
You're like those 50 year olds who drink heinekens or stella as their go-to and then sneer at people who drink coors.
It's all mass produced macro bullshit, none of it's meant to have 30 layers of taste. It's supposed to be a consistent, easy to drink beer that you can have 2 of without having to taste it like a fine wine.

You do realize light beers are made for people to get trashed on and be able to drink for a long time. The shit isn't made for it's "fine flavors"

>Corona
Fucking spics

you've mistaken my meaning. I'm not criticizing coors or whatever I'm just saying there's nothing wrong with orange juniper chocolate stouts or whatever

What's up guys I brought a 24 pack of organic ipa craft beers. Let's have 3 or even 4 and get craaazy tonight

You can drink regular pils and get the same results : Maes, jupiler, Amstel or even the things that germans drink.
The problem with light beer is that it tastes bad, really bad, so I can't imagine drinking a lot of it

Your putting words in my mouth that have never been there, I sense some anxiety

At least Yuengling is decent

you're not wrong but crappy light beers are dirt cheap, and as far as them tasting bad, I don't think they taste like much of anything, they just taste like water after the first one or two. Again, the only reason you buy a 30 rack of keystone is to get fucked up for two days for $15. It was stuff we use to drink a lot of back in my early 20's with friends.

you can't go wrong with corona or heineken

Don't mind me just posting the best beer to bring to a party

Champagne of beers
$7.99 a 12 pack, it's a beautiful thing

I get it we had some 24 packs for like 8 euros, koenigsbier. Always tasted different

My nigga

We got boulevard here. Its always acceptable to show up with

Case of PBR/Bud/Natty Light to share with your friends, a bottle or three of your favorite craft beer for yourself. Drink the craft beers first then get absolutely wrecked on the cheap shit. This is basic freshman year shit user, come on everyone knows this.

definitelty PBR. cheap as hell and not bad tasting

I voted for him

this is always the cheapest too. God bless Miller.

Best 30 rack AAL party beers...

Normal: PBR
Light: Old Milwaukee Light

>What's up guys I brought a 24 pack of organic ipa craft beers. Let's have 3 or even 4 and get craaazy tonight
underrated

lol these are the top "beers" in burgerland ?
you guys suck at everything dont you

This. Banquet is the superior pisswater that isn't region locked

What does it matter? Everyone has their own drinks that they bring, so what if someone doesn't like what you are drinking

For me it's the PBR.
Idk anyone that would turn it down.

Please show me a country where the most widely sold beer isn't a mass-produced macrolager.

Hungary with its superior zámolyi kézműves sör
but fuck even dreher antal is better than this shit you guys call beer

As a freshman in college I always had this dude buy us "crates" of cobras aka just ask the cashier to get us a couple unopened boxes from the back. Nobody ever complained unless they babysat it and let the swill get warm! I'll always have a soft spot for cobras.

I've always liked pbr for some reason.

I didn't ask which one was the best or the one you like the most. Even the way you worded your post implies that you know macrolagers are the top-selling beers in Hungary.

The only acceptable reply when someone else brings the beer. You wanna feel superior buy your own fucking beer.

t. hangover

This. I don't know why the government hasn't banned that shit yet.

Any true man will drink Ice Cold free beer. Just avoid the super cheap stuff and you are good if you don't want to appear as a high school/college student on a drinking budget.

unironically this. It's the best of all "party" beers

or rolling rock

Beer autists are the fucking worst. The faggots who bring a 6-pack of some expensive beer that brags about how hoppy it is like we're supposed to be impressed by how much like grass it tastes. "Oh, you can grimace your way through drinking bitter grass water, whoop-dee-fucking-do"

There are good reasons that keystone light, miller light, bud, etc, are brought to parties:

1. They supply a lot of people, cheaply, with a drink
2. They're relatively low in alcohol content, so everyone can always have a drink for a relatively long period and not get super hammered
3. They're mostly water, so you stay more hydrated and the hangovers aren't as bad
4. They're lightly flavored, so they stay in the background of people's minds while they socialize over something that isn't alcohol-related
5. More people feel comfortable drinking them since, even though they may have their own preferences, it's familiar and inoffensive

The point of a beer like that is to act as a social lubricant and something to do with your hands while you talk to people. People don't go to parties to have a dick-waving contest over whose beer is the hoppiest or comes from the most independent brewer.

I always bring Blue Moon

Why did they discontinue Miller Lowlife?

Why do I see the word "coons" when I look at that logo

Kek good post

hell yes!
user brought beer!

Because they no longer teach cursive in middle school

Where's rolling rock in this?

A case of MGD is good.

I bring PBR or Miller Light
Normalfags love Bud Light

A case of mgd is perfect, friend.