For me it's two hamburgers with just pickles, two cheeseburgers, and another cheeseburger everything on them...

For me it's two hamburgers with just pickles, two cheeseburgers, and another cheeseburger everything on them, four more hamburgers with everything, a cheeseburger with no pickles, and a cheeseburger with nothing but pickles, two more hamburgers with everything but onions on one and everything but pickles, mustard, and tomatoes on the other, three large fries, six medium fries, one large fry, a junior fry, and two junior fries, two more cheeseburgers with extra cheese and bacon, two more junior fries, and a hamburger with everything, two more hamburgers with everything, and two more hamburgers with everything, four large cokes, and a large sprite, two large cokes, and a small sprite, five large cokes, and one large coke, and a small coke, three small cokes, and a small coke, and a small coke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M2T7Z8PwESY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you write all that out expecting that anyone would read it, or did you have a nice autistic chuckle just typing it out for yourself?

I'm sorry sir, can you repeat that?

So you're on a diet, then?

Sure, I wanted two hamburgers with just pickles, two cheeseburgers with another cheeseburger everything on them, four more hamburgers with everything, a cheeseburger with no pickles, and a cheeseburger with nothing but pickles, two more hamburgers with everything but onions on one and everything but pickles, mustard, and tomatoes on the other, three large fries, six medium fries, one large fry, a junior fry, and two junior fries, three more cheeseburgers with extra cheese and bacon, two more junior fries, and a hamburger with everything, two more hamburgers with everything, and two more hamburgers with everything, four large cokes, and a large sprite, two large cokes, and a small sprite, five large cokes, and one large coke, and a small coke, three small cokes, and a small coke, and a small coke.

>anything else?

ignore nay sayers. this was the only thing to make me laugh tonight user. Thank you.

Ahh yes, there's more. Two hamburgers with just pickles, two cheeseburgers with another cheeseburger everything on them, four more hamburgers with everything, a cheeseburger with no pickles, and a cheeseburger with nothing but pickles, two more hamburgers with everything but onions on one and everything but pickles, mustard, and tomatoes on the other, three large fries, six medium fries, one large fry, a junior fry, and two junior fries, three more cheeseburgers with extra cheese and bacon, two more junior fries, and a hamburger with everything, two more hamburgers with everything, and two more hamburgers with everything, four large cokes, and a large sprite, two large cokes, and a small sprite, five large cokes, and one large coke, and a small coke, three small cokes, and a small coke, and a small coke.

Gotcha. That’s two hamburgers with just pickles, two cheeseburgers with another cheeseburger everything on it, four more hamburgers with everything, a cheeseburger with no pickles, and a cheeseburger with nothing but pickles, two more hamburgers with everything but onions on one and everything but pickles, mustard, and tomatoes on the other, three large fries, six medium fries, one large fry, a junior fry, and two junior fries, three more cheeseburgers with extra cheese and bacon, two more junior fries, and a hamburger with everything, two more hamburgers with everything, and two more hamburgers with everything, four large cokes, and a large sprite, two large cokes, and a small sprite, five large cokes, and a small coke, three small cokes, and a small coke, and a small coke, two more hamburgers with just pickles, two cheeseburgers with another cheeseburger everything on it, four more hamburgers with everything, a cheeseburger with no pickles, and a cheeseburger with nothing but pickles, two more hamburgers with everything but onions on one and everything but pickles, mustard, and tomatoes on the other, three large fries, six medium fries, one large fry, a junior fry, and two junior fries, three more cheeseburgers with extra cheese and bacon, two more junior fries, and a hamburger with everything, two more hamburgers with everything, and two more hamburgers with everything, four large cokes, and a large sprite, two large cokes, and a small sprite, five large cokes, and a small coke, three small cokes, and a small coke, and a small coke.

Is that correct?

Yes thanks, and a 6 pack of mcnuggets (cooked fresh, please).

>t. person in front of me every fucking time

Somebody call /pol/, they're lord and emperor is here

*their

So two hamburgers with just pickles, two cheeseburgers with another cheeseburger everything on it, four more hamburgers with everything, a cheeseburger with no pickles, and a cheeseburger with nothing but pickles, two more hamburgers with everything but onions on one and everything but pickles, mustard, and tomatoes on the other, three large fries, six medium fries, one large fry, a junior fry, and two junior fries, three more cheeseburgers with extra cheese and bacon, two more junior fries, and a hamburger with everything, two more hamburgers with everything, and two more hamburgers with everything, four large cokes, and a large sprite, two large cokes, and a small sprite, five large cokes, and a small coke, three small cokes, and a small coke, and a small coke, two more hamburgers with just pickles, two cheeseburgers with another cheeseburger everything on it, four more hamburgers with everything, a cheeseburger with no pickles, and a cheeseburger with nothing but pickles, two more hamburgers with everything but onions on one and everything but pickles, mustard, and tomatoes on the other, three large fries, six medium fries, one large fry, a junior fry, and two junior fries, three more cheeseburgers with extra cheese and bacon, two more junior fries, and a hamburger with everything, two more hamburgers with everything, and two more hamburgers with everything, four large cokes, and a large sprite, two large cokes, and a small sprite, five large cokes, and a small coke, three small cokes, and a small coke, and a small coke. And a 6 pack of mcnuggets cooked fresh.

Coming right up!

>That'll be $xxx.xx plus tip

Sorry, how much did you say that was again?

Your order of two hamburgers with just pickles, two cheeseburgers with another cheeseburger everything on it, four more hamburgers with everything, a cheeseburger with no pickles, and a cheeseburger with nothing but pickles, two more hamburgers with everything but onions on one and everything but pickles, mustard, and tomatoes on the other, three large fries, six medium fries, one large fry, a junior fry, and two junior fries, three more cheeseburgers with extra cheese and bacon, two more junior fries, and a hamburger with everything, two more hamburgers with everything, and two more hamburgers with everything, four large cokes, and a large sprite, two large cokes, and a small sprite, five large cokes, and a small coke, three small cokes, and a small coke, and a small coke, two more hamburgers with just pickles, two cheeseburgers with another cheeseburger everything on it, four more hamburgers with everything, a cheeseburger with no pickles, and a cheeseburger with nothing but pickles, two more hamburgers with everything but onions on one and everything but pickles, mustard, and tomatoes on the other, three large fries, six medium fries, one large fry, a junior fry, and two junior fries, three more cheeseburgers with extra cheese and bacon, two more junior fries, and a hamburger with everything, two more hamburgers with everything, and two more hamburgers with everything, four large cokes, and a large sprite, two large cokes, and a small sprite, five large cokes, and a small coke, three small cokes, and a small coke, and a small coke, and a 6 pack of mcnuggets cooked fresh comes down to $233.67
Would you like to pay cash?

Nah actually don't worry about it, I don't have that much money on me and my card will just get declined. Sorry to waste your time, have a great night!

What a thread

No problem at all, user.
Let me cancel the two hamburgers with just pickles, two cheeseburgers with another cheeseburger everything on it, four more hamburgers with everything, a cheeseburger with no pickles, and a cheeseburger with nothing but pickles, two more hamburgers with everything but onions on one and everything but pickles, mustard, and tomatoes on the other, three large fries, six medium fries, one large fry, a junior fry, and two junior fries, three more cheeseburgers with extra cheese and bacon, two more junior fries, and a hamburger with everything, two more hamburgers with everything, and two more hamburgers with everything, four large cokes, and a large sprite, two large cokes, and a small sprite, five large cokes, and a small coke, three small cokes, and a small coke, and a small coke, two more hamburgers with just pickles, two cheeseburgers with another cheeseburger everything on it, four more hamburgers with everything, a cheeseburger with no pickles, and a cheeseburger with nothing but pickles, two more hamburgers with everything but onions on one and everything but pickles, mustard, and tomatoes on the other, three large fries, six medium fries, one large fry, a junior fry, and two junior fries, three more cheeseburgers with extra cheese and bacon, two more junior fries, and a hamburger with everything, two more hamburgers with everything, and two more hamburgers with everything, four large cokes, and a large sprite, two large cokes, and a small sprite, five large cokes, and a small coke, three small cokes, and a small coke, and a small coke, and a 6 pack of mcnuggets cooked fresh.

Might I interest you in a Baked Apple Pie and a Coffee, now together for just $1.50 for a limited time only?

>small coke
You're not fooling anyone, fatty.

Sure, please go ahead. What is my order total after you added that?

Lol im cough laughing.

Uhhm,.... $1.50 ... user. A-are you alright...?

>*squee* Assistant manager to cashier 3 please! Assistant manager to cashier 3!

Well for me it's a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft. 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; crying, burnt, and well swam.

Do Americans really do that?

Do what?

I read it

Fuck off shill

That?

Ohhh thát!
Yeah, they do do that.

LMAO. Fuckin funny. Amerilards always doing "That".

youtu.be/M2T7Z8PwESY

>My compliments to the chef