Not eating healthy

>not eating healthy

why are some of you degenerates so okay with being useless fat slobs? it's not hard to eat like a normal human, you know

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/09/the-noble-savage-diet-paleo-danger-dentist/406243/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fast food is very tasty and requires no effort. As I eat it I feel very good. Until healthy food can be had in seconds and is just as tasty as fast food I probably won't stop until I'm dead.

Are you a vegan doing an end run?

I eat healthy and work out so I can drink alcohol without fear. Science can fuck off.

>posts some weird ass obscure anime cunt

I eat shit and will eventually die

no, vegans are just as bad as fats

But wheat is the biggest sinner, and I love wheat.

Because I work all the time and don't live with someone who can cook for the both of us.
/thread

>work
>out

Stop wanking you faggot

I believe you misunderstood me. I meant going to the gymnasium in order to perform calisthenics and exercises with weights.

If you only eat fast food, it's all your body will crave. Once you stop eating fast food and start eating healthy, healthy food will start tasting good after awhile.

Fast food is good for instant gratification but is terrible in the long wrong.

I cheat eating fast food for social reasons, but feel gross or tired from it. Only problem now is staying at someones house where they eat like trash and feeling bad.

What kinda dude eats so bad they don’t even have like basic sandwich ingredients though? Can’t believe someone would actually be offended if you said sorry not feeling Mcdonalds today just wanna cook or something

>degenerates

/pol/ is down the hallway you fucking virgin

My relatives are like this. They had some ingredients for dishes and some vegetables, but overall just a pantry of snacks. It's crazy how easy it is to turn down when you realize how overly salty, sweet, and cheesy they make processed shit.

I often get the cravings for fast food but always feel sick after eating it. I try to keep a better diet but unless it's a salad I don't feel like I'm eating "healthy".

>using the word degenerate like it's an insult

It's not unhealthy foods so much as it is over-eating.
As a rule of thumb you fat fucks should only eat WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY. Eating food out of boredom is why you people are so fucking fat.
Lose some goddamn weight, I'm tired of looking at you lards.
Eat whatever you want just stop eating too much.

I eat healthier than anyone I know. I just happen to overeat more than anyone I know.

>tfw go vegetarian
>gain weight
>go vegan
>gain weight
>go keto
>gain weight

>you fat fucks should only eat WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY. Eating food out of boredom is why you people are so fucking fat.
Thing is that I definitely do only eat when my stomach starts grumbling and the discomfort starts. I even put it off. It's more the lack of exercise and inaccurate counting of calories that is fucking me over.

What kind of healthy food are we even talking about? Is it just "notfastfood"

Eating out of boredom is why you are in this mess.
Eating only when you are hungry is a start.
Start unironically jog/walk/hike better late than never.

>Eating out of boredom is why you are in this mess.
That has never been the case for me though. It's just that I overeat too often, and take in way more calories than I'm putting out.

I plan to start hiking, but I'm waiting until spring.

Seems there's a high correlation between promoting healthy eating and being an obnoxious dumb fuck, Guess I better stay away from that.

Not sure if b8 or serious

After years of french fries.
Your pallette will perk up when you stuff a good tasting balanced meal down your gullett.
Then you will pray to god for forgiveness everyday afterward.

Drink water instead

I drink like a gallon of water a day. I'm one of those people who, rather than eats when bored, drinks water when bored.

Its amazing how much eating healthy helps.
I started reading books and studys and there is so much wrong.

people in the stoneage almost always had perfect teeth and never did they rot. They found a skull of some 80 year old with perfect teeth.

dont go for meme diets (vegan is fucking unhealthy) i would recommend the gaps diet. which is nothing more then looking at how people eat naturally before coming in contact with farms and shit.

also the food that your food eats matters a FUCKTON.

K, killing my chickens right now, thanks.

i mean you could just keep feeding them natural foods and eat their eggs until they stop laying before killing them.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/09/the-noble-savage-diet-paleo-danger-dentist/406243/

Because I'm going to kill myself anyways so I don't care

Imagine if your depression was linked to your poor health.

Because my body is a theme park not a temple.
I MAY live 20 years less than you, but I will be packing more fun and so much more flavour into my possibly shorter time.

Vegans are arguably even worse because most of those retards think they are superior for depriving their bodies of nutrients. Atleast most people who eat tons of fastfood know its bad for them like .

This.

I no longer eat fast food. The sight and taste of me makes me feel sick and plus my stomach is so used to eating healthy, anything that's not good for you gives me diarrhea.

bro just eat a shitload of veggies and don't drown them in ranch or cheese sauce

add in some lean meats and eggies and you're kino

main thing is stick to mostly plants and meat

The problem is, fast food makes you feel more hungry.

>fast food is more flavorful

When will this die? Healthy food can be just as flavorful, if not more. Fast food is full of salt and sugar for that instant gratification, but healthier better prepared food taste better and leave a long lasting impression.

Think of sex. You can have multiple quick and short orgasms for immediate gratification, or you can build up to one long earth shattering powerful orgasm.

it's because in their minds healthy food is nothing but salad or kale

Just had liver and onions with broccoli and cauliflower, my ancestors are smiling at me

Fuck carbs

This. I feel gross after eating greasy food. I get terrible stomach aches and my skin tends to break out more too. When I avoid greasy fatty food, I have clearer skin.

Eating healthy isn't only eating salads.

To me eating healthy is simple. A plate with one protein, one vegetable and one complex carb. So grilled chicken or grilled salmon with broccoli or spinach with some brown rice or quinoa, coated in seasonings is a basic way to start eating healthy.

You see pic related? This is still a million times healthier than disgusting fast food and just as tasty, if not more so.

Vegans claim to be the apex of health but all look either like toothpick neck mummies or pudgy skinnyfats. All pale too, and not pale as in fair skinned but a sickly pale

>This fucking meme
It never goes away. My family for two years ate out every single day. We all knew it was unhealthy, but my mother and father were working crazy hours, and I was struggling through my last years of my honours program at university. By the second year I was ordering fucking McDonalds salads just to trick my body into thinking I was eating vegetables.

When I moved out it wasn't affordable to eat out anymore. I learned to cook and now I rarely eat out by choice instead of necessity. Maybe once a month I cave and eat McDonalds or something. It is like the nectar of the gods. I can top it with effort myself, but my daily meals will never come close to the tastiness of fast food. Of course that's by design. Fast food is designed to be good tasting above everything,especially nutrition.

how did you pepare the liver and was the onion raw?
(also cow or chicken?)

Not him, but, you gotta caramelize the onions and then lightly cook your livers from pastured chickens in grass-fed butter.

Fast food is designed to give you everything our body craved during our hunter/gatherer days: fat, salt, sugar, etc. The difference is, you can get McDonald's any time and it as much as you want, when it was scarce for hunters.