youtu.be/7vGr1dyzZvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I laughed, user

Why?

?

Can't wake up

Hearing thebsong right now

>a thread died for this bullshit

Can we turn this shit thread in to a legit coffee thread?

What's your favorite way to brew coffee? Favorite origin or blend? Like light roasts or dark roasts?

I roast my own coffee and sell at farmers markets. For most blends and single origins, I roast medium roasts (~ Full city for you coffee snobs). If I have good dry processed Ethiopian, I'll go for a lighter roast, and I generally take Sumatrans a bit darker.

I usually brew pour over. I use a moka pot somewhat regularly, too. I'd like to get a good espresso machine eventually, but I dont have the $$ laying around yet

Also, the Aeropress is a meme-tier brewing device

I use a pour over, nothing too fancy. For my espresso machine I just have a Mr coffee one. Does the job fine but it's super bare bones. Wish I could steam and pull shots at the same time.

This is the espresso machine I'm lusting after

>SAVE ME

I prefer pour over but I do french press at home.
There's this really amazing Kenyan coffee I had at a few places this year; I can't remember the estate or even if it was the same estate at each shop I had it. It was really fruity and chocolatey.
Lighter to medium roasts are better generally imho but yeah there are exceptions like sumatrans are better darker

Espresso nerd user talked about why these are garbage in a previous thread. You want an open boiler if you are going for a lever machine.

>coffee nerd user in a previous thread told me I was an idiot for thinking my coffee grinder was decent and comprehensively explained why
>so ashamed of my grinder I can't even bear to look at it now
I just wanted to grind my beans on a wageslave budget

I hope my Mr coffee burr grinder isn't considered pure shit

BULLETPROOF NIGGA

It probably is compared to more expensive grinders. It's a hell of a step up from a blade grinder or buying preground coffee. That grinder should be fine unless you're looking for grind quality found in a coffee shop

chemex masterrace reporting in

I've never tried bulletproof coffee. I've heard about it, though. Drink it up if you like it

I use a ceramic Melitta pourover cone, and I got a Hario V60 for christmas which I've only used like twice so far. I'd like to get a Chemex, but I remember being kinda turned off by the cost of the filters last time I looked at them.

If I need something ground that nice I'll just go to said shop and ask for a grind of what I need.

It is, it's a plastic burr grinder. Return it and get something quality.

Has anyone tried Turkish coffee? How good is it really?

The fact that you can just use a mortar and pestle and an ibrik (which is like 15 bucks) is pretty appealing to me.

Very tasty, I'd recommend getting it if the place you're going does it right.

Neat.

Specifically for home-brewing, how difficult is it to make? I saw a video of the process and it seems like you need constant attention to it.

I'd suggest getting a stove top milk foamer then.

Turkish coffee is one of those things that I only enjoy once in a while, and can't be arsed to make at home.

not hard to make at home, let this qt show you:
youtube.com/watch?v=SFI3M1ZkzEE

>tfw no cute turkish gf

>milk

It's instant coffee-tier simple. Takes maybe 2-3 minutes. All you need is a finjan coffee pot and a stove to head it on.

>turkish coffee
>milk

Brew in a Moka Pot
Fine ground
Light roasted beans

I have a question. Is there a brand of coffee I could find at the grocery store that is mold free like bulletproof? I like the idea but I don’t like having to buy it online

where the fuck do you live where mold-free coffee is a rarity

maximum qt.

Don't bother, m8. Mycotoxin-free coffee is a scam.
Consider this; when was the last time you heard of someone dying or getting ill from mycotoxin poisoning as a result of drinking coffee? It doesn't happen. Mycotoxins are literally everywhere in the same concentrations you'll find in your coffee, you can't avoid them. Obviously I can't tell you how to spend your money and if you want to pay a premium for peace of mind that's entirely your prerogative, but you'll be paying for something which will never be noticeably different.

>ah ah ah starts playing

bulletproof also has butter from grass fed cattle in it.

That's an entirely different reason to buy it, and if that appeals to you, go for it bruh.
But I'm talking specifically about mycotoxin-free, which is definitely not worth shelling out a premium for.

It's delicious dude, I bought an ibrik at an international store near me and within the week About a whole set. For morning wake me up I'll still make some garbage in a drip, but when I want something tasty, I do it Turkish style. Also good with cardamom and cinnamon, some people do sugar but I don't like sugar in strong coffee

the only thing more shit than life is this barista's grammar

WAKE ME UP
BEFORE YOU GO-GO

youtu.be/7vGr1dyzZvo

jesus christ, she's not even using sand. That's some kind of Tim Hortons turkish shitbox. don't you people even know your own history yet?

just so you assholes know, you bury the steeping vessel in sand so that it creates turkish crema. Then you pull it out, stir it, then you put it back in. It's the turkish way of making italian coffee.

i can fap to this!