Tfw feeling absolutely disillusioned after finding out your favorite writer, Nabokov...

>tfw feeling absolutely disillusioned after finding out your favorite writer, Nabokov, -- who really captured the beauty of romantic love between a man and a pre-pubescent and hence innocent, uncorrupted girl -- turns out to rate the """literature""" written by a roastwhore like Austen

Have you ever had a similar experience of losing the respect of an author whom you once revered when they turned out to be SJWs instead of redpilled?

prove to me that redpills and SJeWs exist pls

redpill = white values
sjw = multiculturalist degeneracy

>prove to me that redpills and SJeWs exist, please

Well, proving the latter would be an act of the former, as a verb, thus also proving its existence simultaneously.

whiteness is a concept that has barely been around for two centuries in America. What are its values? You do realise that the majority of West European countries were considered to make up the white race, it was mostly England. I bet you're part Irish or Italian, which would have made you pretty much black.

weren't*

>What are its values?
traditional gender roles
female virginity
capitalism
God
no racemixing
no sex in media
no immigration
no political correctness
responsibility and duty
tradition

Yet this has never been the case, you literal pleb. Most European countries accepted immigration with citizenship. It's just never been the case that the world has had relative globalisation.

>no racemixing
Europe is one big genetic melting pot. I bet you believe in a white race, you fucking idiot.

>no sex in media
Sex is a cornerstone of media and art, I don't think a stormfag can change that aspect of social forces.

>no political correctness
You just listed political correctness.

>responsibility and duty
Maybe, but that's in contrast to your whole capitalism shtick, which advocates """individualism""". The big evil state has more to do with forcing duty on people than profit-chasing merchants.

>capitalism
It's barely existed since the mid-18th Century, it's barely ingrained into us to become a value. I doubt you've been to Europe too, you Amerifat. We're in late stage capitalism, bucko.

>female virginity
literally wut, are you a fucking Aztec or something? You sound more like Saudi Arabia than any European country

>The Invention of Race

aka you were well-bluepilled by your jewish professors. The concept of a white race goes back to the Greeks (who were white, deal w/it).

In the Americas, you can find 400+ year old Castizo paintings indicating that the fascination with race occurs when Europeans come into contact with other races (who also have deeply held racial views and beliefs, because such is inherent to human nature), subsides when that contact is reduced, and returns when the contact does. I.e. classical -> dark age -> colonialism.

The Vedic Indian caste-system was (and still is) race-based, lightest at the top of the pyramid, darkest at the bottom. The Chinese and Japanese and Arab/Islamic world all have long racist traditions, predating colonial European.

>muh in the past nationalists hated other Europeans therefore they did not acknowledge that all Europeans were superior to all non-Europeans meme

Read a book once in a while, why dont you.

>no sex in media
>1618

>>no political correctness
>goes on to list no sex in media, no racemixing and female virginity
>literally advocating for political correctness

>colourism is racism
lol

>Have you ever had a similar experience of losing the respect of an author whom you once revered when they turned out to be SJWs instead of redpilled?

Yes, absolutely. He's a still-living sci-fi fantasy author and an Antifa Marxist, but he works in the heart of the tech sector.

Flobear was dead fucking on: "Never touch your idols, the gold will rub off on your hands."

>traditional gender roles
>female virginity
>capitalism
>God
>no racemixing
>no sex in media
>no immigration
>no political correctness
>responsibility and duty
>tradition
None of this is specific to whites, any non degnerate society has these values

Except the sexophobia

>Nabokov
>favorite writer
kys

Please stick to the topic, liberal retards, kthanksbye

You make reactionaries looks stupid

back to

you fucking transexual

>the you will never live in Elizabethan time where it would be profane to even touch a maiden's hand.

Where's the ANGLO?

And yet you could just walk down the street from the fair ladies go to a brothel and have a whore suck you off for a quarter. This whole British and American nostalgia that Western values are not sexual has just got to stop. Like literally fuck off with this revisionist cuck history. The Puritans really did a number on the past Commonwealth if faggots today still believe "sex is bad m'kay".