Thinking about doing a raw vegan diet for a while. Anyone here done it, and do you have recipes?

Thinking about doing a raw vegan diet for a while. Anyone here done it, and do you have recipes?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/09/the-noble-savage-diet-paleo-danger-dentist/406243/
youtube.com/channel/UC_cOrj8dlCqYnGgp0xdkxow
youtube.com/watch?v=0CdwWliv7Hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there are faster ways to kill yourself

its really bad for you.
your teeth will get fucked.

if you want to be truly healthy on a none meme diet just look at what people ate before modern stuff (anything before settlements)

you could look at GAPS.

>your teeth will get fucked

why tho

Raw is a dumb fucking meme for self-entitled faggots to feel good about themselves. Theres literally no reason to impose that restriction on yourself. Vegetarian is great, vegan is ok, raw is irresponsible and dumb

>op

>google.

your teeth will get chipped after a few years.

Wasn't inventing fire and cooking things a big "over the hump" moment in human history? Raw things are good, but I don't think everything should be.

>inb4 hurr durr we didn't invent fire
You know what I mean.

Good luck with that meme, faggot.

The problem with the raw movement is the self proclaimed expert faggots who cornered the market with their expensive 'super food' bullshit which is shipped in from the other side of the planet.
These fuckers claim to be experts in 'longevity' and dietry needs yet they are in their 20's or 30's and been doing it for 5-10 years.
Every single longest living person on the planet has never ever said they put it down to their vegan raw food diet, a lot of them smoked most of their life.
Raw vegan is just bullshit, by all means incorporate it into to your normal meat eating diet but don't go autistic over it.

OP here, also thinking of weaning my 10 month old son into our diet as well. He's old enough to learn how to eat with proper moral responsibility. Any issues with this I need to know about? And no, don't tell me anything I can find on Google. None of those "health risks" are substantial anyway.

10 month old son!!!! Your forcing gender identity on your child? Wtf is wrong with you.

Get ready to limit the fuck out of your options and spend a lot of money to develop flavors. I hate when vegans counterargue that veges are cheaper than we think as if they don't eat the same calorie intake a little girl does.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/09/the-noble-savage-diet-paleo-danger-dentist/406243/

i you want actual advice i would suggest you dont feed him anything containing excess sugar and treat fruit as a desert. maybe he is to old already but thats a great first step.

besides that i would start making broth from grassfed cow bones or any animal that ate naturally.

make him start liking fermented foods (kombucha as a carbonated drink maybe)

i also would already be doing some sort of homework for 30 minutes a day. like just spend 30 minutes a day trying to teach him stuff. literally anything. go fucking help him put his own clothes on and off for 30 minutes.

start pointing at things and say what they are.

>Thinking about doing a raw vegan diet for a while
Are you a cute, female ginger that is trying to looser her cuteness and femal traits?
If yes, go for it!
If no, fuck no.

>He's old enough to learn how to eat with proper moral responsibility
>10 months old
>moral responsibility
Nigga wut?

Go Vegan look up Fully Raw Kristina on youtube
youtube.com/channel/UC_cOrj8dlCqYnGgp0xdkxow

Chill out, man, everyone makes mistakes. I know you're a little defensive after posting in a place like this for so long, but you really shouldn't beat yourself up. You okay? I'm here to talk if it's really something else that's bothering you.

Enjoy having 0 energy, fool

almost anything can be a "superfood" if you only look at its positive attributes

Your son is going to hate you for making him a low test weakling

That "smile" in every single video is making me uncomfortable

I'm not ok. I eat cooked food and it's ruining my life.

Emma Morano was the oldest woman in the world for a while, 117.

She ate 2 raw eggs a day for almost 100 years plus steak and a cooked egg each day, she also ate a lot of biscuits. She rarely ate vegetables or fruit.

Y'know regular pizza dough's vegan right? You don't have to use some nasty faux dough like in your pic.

Exactly this. While raw food may have "more nutrients" cooking food makes it more bioavailable. Also you use less energy processing the food. Fucking dumb

diets are a meme.

the most important factor of your health is exercise and socialization.

if you get a genetic panel done, you may be able to learn something about what diet you need.

The best diet is to take every diet ever and average them together, at least until evidence proves otherwise.

Veteran here.

If you're going to do this, do it in stages. Stage one includes some cooked whole foods.

Stage 1) Build a one day meal plan (using the Cronometer) that meets your daily calorie goals and exceeds 100% of each daily micronutrient requirement. Select whole foods that you already like.

Stage 2) Slowly reduce your amount of cooked food while maintaining micronutrient levels. Pay close attention to getting 100% of your daily Zinc, Magnesium, B12, B6, B5, Lysine, Calcium, and get a good Omega 3 to Omega 6 ratio 1:5 (Don't consume toxic levels of any one micronutrient.)

Include GBOMBS: Greens, Beans, Onions, Mushrooms, Berries, Seeds/Nuts. Vitamin D3 and B12 supplement.

Focus on balancing your food selection first. Then use those foods in recipes and work the recipes until they taste good. Then you can eat them regularly, get all their health benefits, and have full control over your mood and weight. AVOID ALL OIL.

You will find that you should be cooking most of your food to make digesting all that fiber easier. I was barely able to get my daily fiber intake down to 50 grams, so the struggle is real. Blending (in a blender) and cooking helps a ton.

You should also watch most videos Dr. Greger has made. He has the best scientific reviews about nutrition on YouTube and an army of researchers working to analyze all the published dietary studies. Nutritionfacts.org

Also, the UnnaturalVegan on YouTube has a pretty good approach. Watch some of her 2016 - 2017 videos too.

If you eat this way, you will feel amazing.

Also, I'm not giving you my daily meal plan or my recipes because my one perfect day took me over 8 months to get right. So fuck off and make your own. You'll find 100% Raw is foolish if you can even manage to do half of what I did.

Actually, this is the first video you should watch on your journey... youtube.com/watch?v=0CdwWliv7Hg
Jeff Novick Calorie Density

Don't pussy out.
Good luck.

Wtf op asks about raw diet and this faggot redsit posts abot beig a veteran and needing to cook most food

Wtf

Ps this video is straight grade 1 level retarded

Who the fuck needs a presentation on basic calorie density? This shit is for soccer moms, the guy is a total jew

>Who the fuck needs a presentation on basic calorie density?
Have you seen... people?
The West is full of 350-lb retards who claim they only take in 1200 kcal a day.

This

>If you eat this way, you will feel amazing.

More like if you eat this way, sunken cost fallacy will lead you to tell yourself that you feel amazing

"raw vegan" simply isn't a healthy diet

Those are usually down to lucky genetics. It's like the 90 year old heavy smokers who are perfectly fine and healthy, but we know that a lot of people develop some kind of disease or other health problem earlier with heavy smoking too.

Raw veganism is probably the most retarded food trend that exists. It makes no sense from a scientific or nutritional POV and I don't understand why someone would intentionally limit their diet to such an absurd degree.

What about Mettbrötchen?`

Many foods need cooking for the nutrients to be bioavailable.

Rather than start an extremely restrictive diet that will probably have you missing nutrients unless you did it well, why not just take the simpler approach of:

Reducing refined carb consumption (chips, noodles, crisps, bread) and replace it with wholegrain options (brown rice, wholemeal bread, quinoa, wholegrain pasta)
Reduce consumption of high sugar processed foods (sweets, cake)
Replace with fruit, do not replace with so called unrefined natural alternatives (date syrup, coconut sugar) as they are just sugar by another name and no better for you.
Eat less red meat.
Eat more fish.
Eat more fruit and veg.
Eat more nuts and seeds for good fats.
Do not remove gluten from your diet unless you are coeleac or it gives you genuine digestive discomfort (gluten is actually quite nutritious)

This is far healthier and easier to adhere to. You're unlikely to fail to be healthy on this diet, providing you eat a sensible number of calories.

My vegan friends made their dog vegan. I think it is so cruel.

OP also asked if anyone here had done it
I have done it and I know that 100% Raw is doomed to fail
Even Freelee the Banana Girl failed at 100% Raw
fuck off fag

all omnivores can go vegan

mow lawn, put soy on clipping and eat them.

I want to eat that rabbit

>sunken cost fallacy
No. If anything, it would be the placebo effect. Much more likely is that you're only now actually paying attention to nutrients, calories, and such and you feel great since you've suddenly solved a vitamin deficiency you never knew you had.

no need to,

you can enjoy some whole cooked starches here and there (grains, sweet potatoes, beans), they're healthy

even lightly-cooked broccoli and other veggies

I would only eat raw if I lived somewhere like Thailand where fruit is cheap and plentiful. For me doing that in Canada would be torture.

Dogs can be vegan, it's fine

Oh God that looks delicious, I mean there's something about raw onion with raw meat that is such a winning combination.

Anyway I do raw carnivore, it has all the health benefits of raw vegan while providing all the nutrients needed for life.

Are you fucking retarded? You are made of food. If you go from the Standard American Diet to eating flawlessly, you will feel noticibly better. Hell, tons of people feel better after just drinking Kefir and changing their microbiome. Get a load of this idiot. What a dimwit.

>literally no reason

I'm not into raw because it sounds disgusting if you keep at it, but there are a lot of studies that suggest that a lot of nutrients in vegetables disappear if you cook them.

>microbiome
Get a load of this idiot. What a dimwit.

Trying to get CPS involved already?

Neck yourself.

Whole vegan is good. Raw vegan is a stupid meme.

Few vegetables can be eaten raw.
I wouldn't want to eat eggplants or green beans raw.

>Raw steak tastes like iron
>Raw chicken tastes like rotten egg
>It takes years to digest
What the fuck are you trying to achieve? Have you fell into the caveman male potency meme?
I hope at least that you're not buying your meat on the supermarket butchery.