The only people that like these machines are restaurant owners. They produce an inferior product 100% of the time

The only people that like these machines are restaurant owners. They produce an inferior product 100% of the time

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/01/08/soda.fountain.bacteria/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like going into the owner menu and changing the language to mongolian lole

I'm sure owners hate them too.
I've never seen a coke freestyle machine that didn't have a WET FLOOR sign and a mop next to it because they drip soda so easily and it's counter-intuitive to use so everyone takes 10x longer to get soda than if you just had 6 choices.

eh
all of the places I've seen with these around where I live have had them much better maintained than the plain multi-dispenser soda fountain

I like them because I can finally get Mello Yello. Literally nobody ever had it in their soda fountain before these things came along.

I like it so I can get the Vanilla Sprite. Best flavour imo

Cherry Vanilla Coke makes it worth it

what

now I have to wash my hands after getting my drink instead of before getting my food because the screens are always caked in grime from other peoples hands

This. And Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper, the best soda ever

this

I genuinely enjoy watered down coke zero. Just straight feels too carbonated and tastes too strong

If you choose grape Mello Yellow, it tastes like Purplesaurus Rex koolaid

is that why is tastes like shit?

>people who take ten fucking minutes to decide what they want

its the exact same soda

>dude adds vanilla infront of me
>go to get soda
>soda now also tastes like vanilla

into the trash it goes!

Fuck you. Lime Coke is the best drink ever. Love getting a couple of them to mix with tequila.

Then run some water first so you can clean it dipshit

People like you make me ashamed to be American

just run a bit of water between if you are really concerned, i've never had this problem though

But then my soda is watered down

Or even let your soda of choice run a bit first. Wasteful, but easier and it's not like it costs you anything.

You don't put your cup under until after the water.

then you better just drink water instead you fat fuck

Holy shit include me in the screen shot

That's more because old people or kids fuck shit up with their drinks. Seriously people will just go and push the cup up get a shit ton of ice and go "WAT I WANTED SODA THIS THING IS TO DARN HARD"

But then water is spilling everywhere

> t. foodsnob

um, pretty sure they have a drain

>seagrams
who even likes that

fuck - I absolutely hate those things.

Old people

No they have a cage that goes on to the counter
It's meant to hold ice

>OP is a cute girl
Post boipicci

That's just bad design. I say you dump the water anyway, fuck the restaurant that decided to do that.

>manage a corner store
>still have the old fountain and BiB system
>coke says they were gonna switch us to freestyle
>merge with circle K and they NOPE the fuck out of that deal due to the costs of converting

I wouldn't like having coke manage not only our icee machines but that fountain system too, fuck that.

>let me just rub my greasy hands on the screen :^)

Me

Unironically me

If you're eating in the kind of place that has one of these machines and you're worried about germs, I got news for you buddy...

Frazoli's is 8 of 10. fuck off

Speak for yourself. I can go anywhere and get a regular Coke or whatever. Not many places where I can get raspberry orange Fanta or berry root beer.

>Bang'd without bite
WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT THEN

cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/01/08/soda.fountain.bacteria/index.html

I'm one of them, user. I'm sorry that there are so many choices to choose from

It doesnt matter if you rinse with water my coke tastes really sour no matter what

I personally am a Coke Freestyle machine enthusiast.

>inferior product
>bubbly corn syrup

Theres no option to run soapy water. Dried on soda sugar builds up, resulting in shit sodas

I think I want... strawberry Sprite

this

cocacola didn't think about the hygiene factor

enjoy your amerifat drink

Raspberry sprite and orange coke, bitch.

Isn't cleaning it a thing? Seems like it's easier to clean one spout rather than a whole soda machine.

I really don't give a fuck but these bone heads are concerned about cross contamination

they're gonna need a squadrant of soccer moms and feminists complaining about it for cocacola to remove it

Hence owners loving it at the detriment to the customer

and when customers retaliate we won't have fucktain sodas anymore

What's the worst drink you've gotten from one of these?
>mfw vanilla sprite

soda fountains almost never get cleaned famalam

Kek

this

I can't tell you how many times I go to the burgerking near me and the fountain is all gunky and dirty and the machine itself hasn't been replaced in years. the buttons are eroded some don't even work. the motherfuckers sometimes have to turn the switch off because it's so damn old

Raspberry vanilla coke or something like that. All I know is that it was vanilla coke with some fruit flavor in it.

>MUH SODAH EES WAHTUHD DOWN AAAHHH PPPPPPBBBBBTTTTT

It disgusts me that people regularly chug down all this sugary flavored nonsense

Burger King manager here. We break down and clean our soda dispensers every night after close. Giant pain in the ass. Gotta be done for health codes. Keep dat chit cleanz bro!

didn't read my post faggot

It's literally the only place I can get Lime Coke.

IT STILL EXISTS!?

No, it's just that the freestyle machine lets you get custom flavors added to your drinks like cherry, strawberry, lime, etc.

>after close
And there's the key word. A 24-hour place won't get their dispensers cleaned nearly as often, if at all.

Most 24 hour places are drive thru only past late hours you fucking retard.

You are dumb and wrong.
Peach mellow yellow zero is the way friends.

Gas stations often have soda fountains and at restaurants, the one in the drive through still needs to be cleaned just as regularly.

These things are fucking useless

I've never had a bad experience with these machines before

>strawberry sprite
>vanilla ginger ale
My only complaint is reduced efficiency of soda line

On the subject of coke machine cleanliness, we had one at my old job that we never really cleaned. We took the nozzles off and soaked them in hot water overnight occasionally. Fuck knows what was lurking in there but I still used it a lot because we got free drinks at work. Though Im mostly a sweet tea person, I get the craving sometimes for that sweet bubbly cancer

I like em because I can get patrician lime coke

and theres the mistake. why is it advertised 24 hrs if it's drive through only? fuck them.

most of the time I use these dumb shits they're out of order or run out of the fucking flavors you want.

Three or four meals in an hour pays for the skeleton crew working there overnight, but thats all moot if the place gets robbed in the middle of the night

For all these idiots in the thread praising this peace of crap.

It's not even the same flavors, they don't even use syrup in the drinks they use some kind of ink cartridge flavoring bullshit which is why a normal coke doesn't even taste like how a coke should. These were made solely to cut down on costs at the expense of an inferior product.

The real reason to ever use one of these machines. You normies probably wouldn't even understand.

This but unironically

Limemind

Orange Cream Soda masterrace reporting in.

Fuck you for hating the best pop machine

No love for Lemon Coke makes me sad.

Finally I dont have to manually mix Coke and Lemonade anymore

I love both of those too.

how do you do this?

The ones i find in restaurants are ALWAYS out of most of the syrup. Its the most annoying fucking thing

One time I went to this restaurant, the machine only had diet drinks available.

Like, how the fuck does that even happen

Seems like this can be done from the Manager menu, which requires a password. I still haven't found the default password yet

Maybe the soda gods are sending us a message

Theyre programmed shitty. Something along the lines of "Coke Zero is out so now every diet drink reads as out" happens

i've only used one of these a few times, and i will take some time, but i'm also an observant and courteous person, so you won't be waiting behind me unless you're black.

>wait a couple seconds for the foam to die down so I can fill it up all the way
>screen resets to main menu right before I start filling again