Ah, the perfect breakfast. There's really no better way to start your day

Ah, the perfect breakfast. There's really no better way to start your day.

Just don't talk directly into my face thanks

what about a big fat shit

Unless you want to, you know, have energy and be healthy. Anybody that takes pride in smoking is literally the bottom of the barrel in society.

*blows smoke in your face*

*fucks your wife's daughter*

*watches*

>Unless you want to, you know, have energy

That's what the coffee is for

Camel Royal and 2 pints of milk is my ideal breakfast.

"The Degenerate Deluxe"

make it a Newport and Arizona ice tea and your right

stimulant != energy

>Unless you want to, you know
>you know
are you a 15 year old av club member?

Stimulants give you energy retard.

Smoking is aesthetic as fuck, I bet you are the center of every party you go to.

You don't have to take pride in it to think that it's nice as fuck. And smoking is nice as fuck

spam is against the rules

>Newport
You have to go back.

>lol, he thinks the body's mechanism for interacting with stimulants is the same as getting energy from food
Coffee and energy drink companies love guys like you! The uneducated poor fuel their bottom line and, wonder of wonders, they also have the greatest number of health issues.

ur so redpilled, lmao

I just dont feel the appeal. I've tried smoking packs, cigars, hookah. None of it feels particularly good, relaxing, stimulating, just leaves me smelling and tasting weird. Would rather have a beer

thread 404'd you dumb fuck

>b-but you can only make one thread on one topic once

No

the perfect start for the bad breath of death. disgusting.
anyone working in an office knows this horror.

Non smokers often smell worse, like old meat.
I chew gum all the time and got teeth white as snow, I smoke and smell like heaven.

Sure you do, ashtray

>reds
Pleb. At least smoke something good.

Glad you agreed.

Whats a good cigarette?
Bonus question: what's a good cigarette if you dont like cigarettes much?

>aesthetic
For a 15 year old or a Veeky Forumsggot, yes

smoking to look "cool", or doing anything because muh aesthetics for that matter, will only make cool people look cooler. it makers uncool people even uncooler. im guessing you fall into the latter part since you have to defend a disgusting habit by saying you do it to look cool.

I am fairly certain that my habit of only drinking coffee and smoking a cigarette in the morning and not eating until the late afternoon is what gave me the stomach cancer that will soon end my life at 25.
But yeah it's definitely the best way to start your day.

Replace coffee with black ceylon tea
Replace marlboro with Winston
And repl....No wait Zippo's are the best wat to light fags.

I work in Las Vegas so I have this mental association of smokers being either sloppy club sluts or lonely old people wasting entire days at penny slots

wasn't even me who replied. anyways, I smoked until a year ago, I know what I'm talking about. you def smell worse than normal coffee breath. it's disguting, stop trying to defend it. anyone can have bad breath, but this "breakfast" is the premium recipe for it.

I look really good and care about fashion yeah.

Well I guess that settles it boys

I prefer camels, but thats just about my breakfast most mornings.

Yes that you ugly fat people shouldn’t smoke, you will just look stupid.

No, user, you don't look like Don Draper

>tobacco industry doing so poorly that they're reduced to shilling their product on Veeky Forums
kek

Like the movie Atomic Blonde where there was a cigarette on screen for the entire fuckung movie. It was laughable. It was literally a movie about chain smoking.

KYS

I love smokers. Theyre half of the reason why I have a job: if theyre not obese, then they're smokers. About 50% of my patients are both. And when they get COPD and pneumonia + respiratory distress at 35 I can stick a tube in 'em, hang some propo and put my feet up for a week till we extubate. Then we do it all over again in half a year.
Keep it up friendo, make my job easier for me pls
t. Pulmonologist

2 Belmonts, and a glass of tomato juice for me

>not working out and doing cardio to even out the smokings
Those plebs deserve it

That'll help a bit, but nothing protects against the loss of surfactant to your alveoli, which will end up fucking your lungs into the dirt
Not to mention the gradual vasocostriction to your veins and arteries over time. Cardiologists have a hate/love relationship with you too
You wouldn't believe the amount of skinny 30 - 50somethings who have stents

Would politely have to disagree with you there OP. A pot of fine organic green tea and some high-grade Danish chewing tobacco is the way to set a beautiful day in motion. Smokes and coffee are a little crude and probably better suited for the proletariat and for
the peasants. Zippo lighters make cigarettes taste like gasoline.

>Belmonts
>Not Rooftops

The few times I’ve visited hospitals it’s been kinda nasty with the people sounding like Darth Vader because of smoking.
I should probably quit.

You're smoking wrong. That said, you shouldn't learn how unless you want to start a new habit.

You're supposed to inhale enough nicotine till you get a slight dizzying buzz, then you nurse it. Trouble is, you stop getting the high pretty damn quickly and if you inhale too much you'll feel like you need to hurl.

It makes me feel slightly spaced out, relaxed, and euphoric. The comedown immediately feels kind of tense, anxious, and shakey, issues with fine motor control and stuff. I imagine that if someone's an actual smoker that is what withdrawal is like x10000.

Chewing tobacco is the barbaric pleb choice it fucks up your gums way more

Coffee and smoking helps you take said big fat shit.

Perhaps if you use low-grade Swedish snuff with crushed glass in it but fine Danish chewing tobacco has virtually no health deggerating effects what so ever. In fact, its among the safest ways to administer nicotine to Parkinsons victims ..apart of nicotine gum and patches but where is the pleasure in using those. Could actually see myself chewing nicotine gum though.

Good goy, no, please keep smoking for that quick buzz and difficult-to-quit addiction!
We need more of your sheckles pouring into my office. You wont believe the sort of life saving medication and treatments weve got lying around these days! We'll keep you alive long past the point of good quality of life just to squeeze every last dime from you and the state

Alright, why not. Gotta die somehow anyway.

>Chewing tobacco is the barbaric pleb
haha, unlike cigarettes?
They are both trashy redneck decisions

Compared to?

>cigarettes and coffee
>not cigars and brandy

Plebs the lot of you

uhh.. I think you just /thread with your post

brilliant

For me its mountain dew and grape swisher sweets

Safest way to administer nicotine (in the form of tobacco) is snuff.

Take that poo and put it in the loo you massive cuck.

Where? Why?

They are considered black people cigarettes or poor/druggie cigarettes.

There all we have in jail

I am legitimately panicking knowing that I am very addicted to cigarettes and I could live an even more miserable life. I am quitting.

Big Tobacco is actually one of the few mostly white billion dollar industries. That's why (((they))) have tried so hard to shut them down.

>drink cup of coffee plus 2 energy drinks a day
>tfw tried to quit caffeine yesterday
>irritable, paranoid, headache and angry all day
I really memed myself with this one

The best and worst breakfast is a fuck load of vodka

>Marlboro reds
Couldnt find a cock at this hour?

Imagine creating some racially based jewish conspiracy to try and deal with your addiction

>brand loyalty on shit that all tastes the same
unless you're rolling chop chop shut yer mouf

I don't smoke cigarettes though, it's true. The (((media))) are the ones that unequally targeted tobacco when alcohol causes many more problems than cancer sticks.

>mfw I smoke menthols and couldn't care less what other smokers think

Might make you smell a little black, not a big deal

That's literally how I smoked, nada

what you smokin on? I smoke newport menthols 50s

>had a menthol for the first time ever about a month ago
>felt like my mouth was numb after
is the appeal that its not as rough on your throat and doesn't taste like death ?

The appeal is that it gives you more cancer and you die sooner. A smooth smoke with a smooth flavor is just a bonus.

menthol cigs are worse for you ?

Why would smoking menthols be better for you? They have more carcinogens.

would i lose weight like this?

i dont know anything about cigs
only had like 5 in my life

I see plenty of fat americans smoking, so no.
Smoking negatively impacts your cardiovascular health, so exercising would be harder too

good point, i was always too lazy to smoke anyway

yes, its actually super common for people like models etc to keep them skinny
smoking reduces hunger as does coffee

Orgasm reduces hunger too

i guess it's for people who are fat for eating a lot and not lazy fucks like me who can lose weight by walking slightly more

Check out the Dunhill in an orange pack. It's a slightly lighter cigarette, and the taste is distinctly citrus-y.

Recently I've been starting my day by bundling up, brewing some dark roast coffee, going out to my cold garage, putting on some tunes, and smoking 1 unfiltered camel. After chilling in there and collecting my thoughts for about 20 minutes, I go inside, take a very satisfying shit, and wash up and get ready for work. One cigarette a day in the morning is the only thing that seems to get my bowels going. I think I have inflammatory issues, but I've also heard it could be a neurotransmitter issue (low serotonin) or became associative after ~3 years of smoking. I quit for four months at the end of 2017 but hopped back on because I felt so constipated. I think I'm okay where I'm at right now because I'm very active, and eat fairly healthy. Maybe someone here has had similar problems?

>needing breakfast to have energy
You might have some sort of chronic illness

As a future dentist, I thank god every day that people like you exist.

Camel Turkish Royals are good for average fag prices in burgerstan
In yurop Gauloise Bleus Blondes are my fave
Nat Sherman Black and Golds for special occasions
AND
The best cigarette for someone who doesn't smoke much is not trying to start smoking. It's fucking dumb. A lot of people say they just want to try them or have them every so often, but it's a trap. If you want a better occasional tobacco habit get into cigars.

Not me, but my wife is that way.

Joke's on you god's not real.

marlboros taste like cinnamon. awful brand.

Has she figured out a healthier way to deal with it? I don't want to smoke, but it really is the only thing that provides substantial relief.

Since I still smoke she'll just bum one off me if it gets bad. She has less problems with it when she puts a lot of hot sauce on stuff, but it's a bit of a balancing act between "I can shit" and "my asshole is burning please kill me."
Have you tried eating lots of dried fruit?