Is it true that Germans eat raw grounded pork on rolls?? how can they still be alive

Is it true that Germans eat raw grounded pork on rolls?? how can they still be alive

Other urls found in this thread:

porsche.com/museum/en/kulinarischesangebot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wild pig is the one that's often full of nasty shit. Factory pig is the mostly clean one (quality control fuckups included).

>I don't understand how meat works

How can they eat it raw though?

i feel like it would be really really slimy

Like ur mum's pussy

Tartare is not slimy at all

Yeah I had that when I stayed in Hamburg, it's called like met or something. It's not quite raw, they spice it and it's marinated in oil or some shit, like the same way that the fish in tuna tataki isn't quite raw. They have it for breakfast usually. Didn't taste too bad and gave me no stomach problems

I love mett
Probably ate it 1000+ times
Just add some pepper

high igienic standards

Wait. They really eat raw pork? I always thought it's Veeky Forums propaganda to potray Germans as barbarians

true
food standards
next question

Beacuse it tastes really good
>I feel
You never ate it, so you can't judge.
t. Achmed

yes we do and it is delicious.

its not slimy it feels good

>its not slimy it feels good
This is what you tell a loli before fucking her

>that time I had that with raw egg like some kind of kraut steak tartare

Fucking glorious. Also was funny having the waiter check if I was absolutely sure I want it since I'm a Britbong and apparently most of us are faggots when it comes to raw meat.

It has the texture of liver paté

Dude it's not that bad, don't knock it till you try it. My cousin there told me one time a good friend of his from Canada came out to stay with him, and had a big welcome breakfast with a bunch of his friends. When the Canadian saw the pork was raw he went over and put it in the microwave, to the sheer horror of the Germans at the table. They've eaten it for centuries, it's a culture thing. It's no weirder than people eating steak tartare.

>how can they still be alive
Because western europe isn't a 3rd world shithole like america and actually has food standards.

Americans really are hilarious with their puritanical influenced culture that is deathly afraid of anything sensual/pleasurable ie. food.

>raw pig
>raw egg
>random raw vegetables
you fucking krauts shouldn't be allowed to criticize any cuisine, especially american. chinks eating raw worms straight out of the ground or niggers engaging in cannibalism sounds more appealing

>americans
>afraid of food

It's raw ground beef dickweed. It's basically a ground up raw steak and it's delicious.

>Because western europe isn't a 3rd world shithole
keep telling yourself that, Adolf

>a raw egg terrorizes the amerilard
never eaten tiramisù, little faggot?

Americans are all so terrified of food they only stick to their known comfort foods and revile anything foreign/unkown. Even the trendy "liberals" fear food in their own way with all their health concerns.

>muh salmonella
>muh food poisoning
>muh taco bell shits
>muh parasites/worms
>muh chlorinated chicken and estrogen filled milk
These are things I've never heard anyone say here in my entire life and would only concern me when travelling to shitholes like India, Venezuela or the USA

Holy shit, 'murrica BTFO the hard way!

>grounded
Never eat ungrounded pork, as there is a high risk of electrical shock.

Sorry our food isn't Halal, Ahmed.

USA has absurdly oversafe food due to first class food safety standards. you can hate on American taste and habit(as a world traveler I agree with you) but they have some of the lowest cases of foodborne illness

You WILL submit to islam eventually Cleetus.

Please the FDA has to prove something is unsafe before banning it while in the EU they do preventive bans and the producer has to prove it is safe. Western Europe has way better standards without going full retard which is why we can get delicious raw milk cheese for example.

I doubt Americans can just go to any butcher and buy raw ground beef/pork and eat it right away like I can do here. Hell I've even had horse tartare before.

>while in the EU they do government totalitarian style oppression of competition and take bribes and payoffs to look past health concerns
all the data you need is in foodborne illness numbers.

I guess all the antibiotics they pump into their livestock "works" but food borne illnesses isnt the only criteria for food standards. I hope they get a plague of antibiotic resistant germs desu for all their retard use of antibiotics.

Excuse me, but I grew up eating raw meat, and I grew up in Texas. This is Parisa, raw ground beef mixed with onion, peppers, cheese, and salt and pepper ( and sometimes pickles), eaten on crackers. I've eaten it my entire life. Not as much now that I live somewhere else, but I still make it occasionally, when I can be assed to drive to a proper butcher.

You are simply wrong you fucking idiotic moron. You're nothing but a freak and an imbecile!

Never going to happen.

>mett thread
>parisaposter shows up
every time

Haha that stuff is obviously blanched or boiled, dumbass.

Only faggots eat raw meat

No, it's not, never has been, never will be. But keep trying, fuckface. I enjoy seeing you make an ass out of yourself. I don't think you know what blanched or boiled meat looks like, apparently.

Don't like it, too bad. I wouldn't show up if idiotic euros didn't keep floating the false idea that we don't eat raw meat. Also Parisa is tastier than Met.

What a fucking retard u are, you can litteraly see the cooked vegetable mix in between the cooked meat. It was blanched and then nixed in a wok or pan that is my guess. Every ingredient cooked obviously.

You are objectively wrong.

kek. I like you; you're funny.

>sees raw meat
>attempts to cook it in microwave
Holy shit the fit of rage I just threw

Cannibal sandwiches are American you dumb pleb.

>Factory pig is the mostly clean one
only in europe. that's why amerilards would never eat raw pork

No, it's not, you fucking moron. What do you think happens when you mix diced vegetables with raw meat and seasonings? My god, you're stupid. Or just a terrible troll, or both.

It's not raw.

>you fucking krauts
Tartare isn't German.

One Mettbrötchen a day keeps shitskins and Jews away.

underrated post

t. English teacher

Pork is Haram (forbidden). You must not eat it.

The germans want to be dying ok because they are still assfucked from stupidity during the world wars so the good german (a dead one(all of them)) do not eat healthy but stupidly like a suicidal

Mettbrötchen is raw.

Hygiene standards.
Next question

t. Shmuel Lipschitz Greenblatt

>t. tapeworm

>the Canadian saw the pork was raw
>and put it in the microwave
>the microwave
>not cooking it in a pan or a grill
>canadian
Savage. Pure savage.

why didn't he pull it the rest of the way out? can that cause a problem and you are supposed to leave it there until you get medical attention?

>sees raw meat
>first reaction is to microwave it

>ground beef
isn't that how mad cow got started? someone fed it to other cows?

>ITT: americans being confused about quality standards

Our meat is better than yours. That's why we can eat it raw. It's as simple as that lol

>USA
>home of corn fructose syrup and gmo
>has absurdly oversafe food
*gains weight*

disgusting

Most fine dining establishments in Germany actually get their meat flown in from America. Germany isn't as wasteful as America and uses Holsteins cattle which are bred for both milk and meat, and therefore you get a sub-optimal compromise since you end up slaughtering a worn out milk cow essentially. You can find plenty of chemical free beef in America, especially now that organic and nature is popular.

do germans still overcook everything (at least the cooked stuff)?

>and they call slavs sub human

>Mettbrötchen
>raw ground pork

What do cows have to do with this, my clapping friend?

They do have a preference for more cooked on average still, but a lot of regional differences have gotten grayer - especially as globalism continues to reign. A lot of preparation is getting normalized as people travel more, and chefs travel more.

user was speaking about meat in general. I used steak as an example.

The danger of eating raw pork is really a concern of catching a worm parasite, which comes from pigs eating scraps of meat containing larval cysts. They used to be fed just about anything. Today, pork that comes from industrial pig farms using modern nutritional systems and fodder makes this a non-issue. There are only a handful of cases of infection now.

>Most fine dining establishments in Germany actually get their meat flown in from America.
Retard.

Best steak in Swabia is in the Porsche Museum, uses US Prime.
porsche.com/museum/en/kulinarischesangebot/

>in a two michelin star restaurant
>order dish with raw meat in it
>"sir are you absolutely sure you want RAW MEAT are you sure you won't sperg out and get all angry because it's raw"
>still order it
>don't like it because it absolutely reeks of cucumber, it's more cucumber than anything else and I hate cucumber
>"HAHA I TOLD YOU IT'S BECAUSE IT'S RAW ISN'T IT"
>"no I just don't like it because of the cucumber the meat is good"
>"HAHA DUMDUM DOESN'T LIKE RAW MEAT"
>chef comes out
>"WHY IS THIS DUMDUM SPITTING ON MY PERFECT DISH, IS IT BECAUSE HE IS A COOKED MEAT BABY?"
Fucking waiters why do they take it so personally

I'm guessing you look like you don't belong in a 2 star joint. like, I'm picturing a dude wearing a professional sports themed jacket, baggy jeans, and work boots getting concerned glances from the other diners as he furiously googles everything on the menu before eating it

I mean that's not at all the case but it's irrelevant, you shouldn't treat people like shit because of how they dress otherwise they could turn out to be a politician or a billionaire or mafia and have you shot the next day.

it's how the world works, I'm sorry you have trouble dealing with the fact

if you want to run around in piss stained sweatpants and anime shirts all day because "people should be less judgmental", be my guest

i hope you didn't pay

locked in a battle of wits

It's called mettwurst, which is smoked, much like 'raw' bacon is, so it's cooked even though it looks like raw pork.

It's pretty good. My family is German immigrants and we'd have it semi-often while I was growing up.

Just try it. It's fairly similar to Leberwurst or shit like that. You just need to season it well and not use too much meat.

LARP. In a Michelin two star that conversation wouldn't happen, or if it did that server would be fired immediately. Fixing food that a customer doesn't like is one of the easiest, lowest cost, things you can do in a two-star restaurant.

Wow that would be a pretty fucking niche story to make up, you guys are getting paranoid.

I've eaten in enough two star restaurants to know the likelihood of this happening is near zero. They might think your a fuck, but they'll just make it right by you. The chef is not going to come out and chastise, the waiter is not going to argue with you.

A one star gastropub or something maayyybbeee, these ones that Michelin is giving a star because they don't want to be seen as french food favoring elitists anymore.

>A one star gastropub or something maayyybbeee, these ones that Michelin is giving a star because they don't want to be seen as french food favoring elitists anymore.
been to a few of those, and from experience I can tell you that what would really happen is that they'd simply drop the raw meat from the menu as soon as the unwashed hordes start flooding in

>I've been to so many restaurants I know every single restaurant in the world
Who is the larper now

>There are only a handful of cases of infection now.
guess what, if you weren't bavarian savages there would be none

t. muhamet

What?

I'm literally the whitest European I know.

Sadly, you're probably right.

That's not what I said, brainlet. Work on your reading comprehension before trying to argue.

I'm not German, but okay.

AIDS

many such cases

>germans
>eating pork

lol muslims dont eat pork

all seriousness, it's disgusting how much little german kids eat that doner kebob garbage. really shows how much they hate themselves.

Don't think I'd ever try it. Seems like it'd be weird wet and soggy

To each their own tho

Most likely it would tear somewhere behind the head and would simply regrow. Or the wall of the intestine might tear where the worm has attached itself.

I got raw meat from a restaurant once in the form of carpaccio
first of all it didn't really taste good

second, I had stomach cramps later that night and shit my pants on the way to work. Ended up spending the whole day with tummy toubles

Doner kebab is the only good thing brown people have done

Samosas too

That could also be because your system isnt used to digesting raw meat, not the meat itself. I ate raw beef all the time as a child ( we raised our own catttle for meat), so as an adult, I've never had an problems eating raw meat dishes.

>americans dip their chickens in chlorin
>can't eat raw eggs
>die if they eat raw pork
>brag about their food standards
>get shot

but seriously guys, get your shit together.

I think it might just be Germany, as the caesium-137 from chernobyl dissolved into clouds as caesium salt and rained on Sweden, the actual plume of fallout with strontium-90 finished up in the forests of germany, along with the lead the dopey slavs first dumped on the core. The mushrooms there contain high strontium and lead and the piggies eat them.