How do I stop eating fast food? Every day I pick up a burger while on my way to work

How do I stop eating fast food? Every day I pick up a burger while on my way to work.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyeating.sfgate.com/carrots-source-fiber-1466.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't pick up a burger. No one is making you.

If you can't be bothered to make your own food and limit yourself to fast food every once in awhile, then it's safe to assume that you don't go to the gym to work off that said burger. Just know that if you continue to do this you will die from horribly painful heart conditions, that should be enough to get you to stop.

don't put any fast food into your mouth. If some accidentally falls in, then spit it out

Eat small things throughout the day. Should keep you satisfied until you get back to your house.

Buy yourself a package of carrot and/or celery sticks. Much on that shit whenever you're hungry. Even if you don't like it, force yourself to eat it. Dip in in peanut butter or ranch dressing if you need to. It's a start in developing healthy eating habits.

Stop being a weak willed fucking faggot

Has anyone ever killed a nigger working fast food?

a couple a week I figure. I am not looking shit up. I sound right.

This is grade A retard advice. Find snacks that are healthy and that you can tolerate. Force feeding yourself worthless celery or raw carrots (arguably the worst raw vegetable) will only make him give up quickly.

when I was a little kid I was behind a woman in a minivan in the drive thru of mcdonalds, she was lambasting the girl at the window because her kids happymeals weren't wrapped to her liking or something
she called her a nigger and threw the boxes at her and demanded she do it again

was the first time I ever heard that word

This.
It's just will power. All these other suggestions (while not horrible) are just crutches. We aren't talking about kicking Heroin cold turkey, if you really want to stop eating fast food, just decide to stop.

I didn't fucking ask that did I stupid cunt

Make your own burgers. It's cheaper healthier, more fun, and you can customise them. I personally like making huge beef burgers with tomato, onion, both ketchup and mayo, and fresh sesame buns. You can actually TASTE the burger.

don't make me beat you up!

Nice one gayboy , no one gives a shit about your faggot burgers though

> It's cheaper
arguable
>healthier
yes
>more fun
complete nonsense

>can't make his own burgers
You must be a special kind of stupid

How does any part of that post imply that I can't make my own burgers?

Take a different route until you kick the habit. Try the scenic route.

Bring lunch from home so you don't need to choose between fast food and starvation.

Make your own food the day before.
If you eat out you will be wasting food.
Also, breakfast? Are you 5? Unless you start your day at 9am why are you eating before work?
Anywho, just have an alternative meal planned.

>raw carrots (arguably the worst raw vegetable)
Explain that.

OP, here's why carrots are great.
healthyeating.sfgate.com/carrots-source-fiber-1466.html
I can confirm everything in that article based on my own experiences. Especially the part about them helping you feel full for a long time. They're more effective, in that regard, than oats which are notorious for having that effect.
They also have many other benefits.

>buy sugar and vomit sticks
>thank me later

>breakfast? Are you 5? Unless you start your day at 9am why are you eating before work?
Is this the real life? Or is this just fallacy?

Quit your job.

>(arguably the worst raw vegetable)
Explain.

>"how does i stop into burger?"
>epic republican meme
it's all there