Bronut

>bronut
Do people really think donuts are a feminine food that they needed to market them specially to men?

What are some gendered foods?

Sausage

>Put sausage in donut, market it as a non-binary snack to virtue signalling soy boys.

That's a kolache. They're popular in Texas

Uhhhhh off the top of my head, steaks are supposed to be masculine.

flyovers think everything that isn’t steak and beer could turn you gay

clams are pretty manly. your mother serves a great clam

Soyboys love buying shit labeled "for men" and marketing is catching wind.

No, she serves steamed ham

Wine is for women to put on airs and beer is for RRRAWWRRR real MACHO men with BALLS and NUTS and ASS FOOTBALL RRRRRAWWARRRRRR HOO AAH

If you can't handle this VERTICAL EPIC IPA, you don't deserve my sumpin sumpin, MUH LAFROOOG MUH PEAT MONSTER

Flyovers thinking donuts make them gay is possibly the most insane theory I have ever read on this site

>beer is for RRRAWWRRR real MACHO men
but thats wrong the meme macho drink is whisky retard

Wine is for old women though. Beer is for everyone though

I'll be flying over you in 2 weeks, I'll wave to you from on high

instead of having a round hole (like a mans ass hole) it should have more like a long thin slit with a little pink gumdrop at the top for the clit

Eating sausage is too get bro. Do you like to eat dick? I myself have only been eating CUTLETS since I discovered that eating sausage is for FAGS.

Wine is the Apple of the alcoholic beverage world. Way inferior to the competition, and oddly expensive relative to quallity, but very good at marketing to women who don't know much about the subject

How can you eat anything "mini" and still fall for the "for men" marketing schtick. One of the staples of the stereotypical "male" is obscenely large portions of unhealthy food. Take your prissy mini marzipans and stick em up your cunt, m8.

>snack like a man
The word snack is feminine sounding enough to cancel out the "bronut" which itself already sounds like reddit nu-male soyspeak. They might as well be shaped like cocks and filled with cream

Why are feminists so insecure about men expressing themselves?

I'll make sure to take a picture of you from my iPhone

I used to know a guy who wouldn't eat hot dogs or popsicles or anything phallic looking, even a sub. he would have to cut/tear them into chunks first

Doughnuts were unisex to begin with though? This is retarded

>MUH LAFROOOG MUH PEAT MONSTER
Tastelet detected.

Because it's a cynical ploy to sell shit when gender really doesn't need to be a factor, it's not men expressing themselves.

I use peat monster for making cocktails

It isn't good

fucking reeks of coastie dumb trend shit

I have relatives in the midwest this is actually true

No it fucking isn't midwesterners don't give a shit about gay people

Oikos Triple ZERO GREEK YOGURT OFFICIAL YOGURT OF THE NFL

CAMPBELLS CHUNKY SOUP OFFICIAL DOGFOOD OF THE NFL

my fundie antivaxer cousin in the midwest won't let his kids drink water from a plastic bottle because "it has hormones"

I assume he got that from alex jones

There are men that don't wipe their asses after they shit because they feel that it's gay to have anything touch their asshole, like the toilet paper.
They would most definitely think that regular donuts are for faggots.

What the fuck are you on about?

meanwhile beer puts more estrogen into your body than a prescribed injection

He's definitely in the closet. Try giving him the sucky sucky.

the mighty WIDF is here to save wisconsin's honour (note the sophisticated british spelling)

> t. soyboy

That's not a thing that anyone anywhere has ever said. You should probably go back to tumblr.

t.faggot who saves an image from Veeky Forums and posts it again on the same fucking board a couple hours later like a fucking retard.
Next-level unoriginality right there.

"Bronut" just makes it sound gayer. Not to mention that it looks like they made them into big long phallic donuts instead of the usual round ones.
If I saw this in person I'd assume that they're donuts for gays.

That picture best decribes you reddit migrant faggots. It's everyones job to constantly harass you faggots until you disappear, enjoy another picture of you.and you friends.

You sure showed me what and oldfag you are, retard.
Fuck off back to /pol/ or reddit. I don't care which as long as you stop shitting up the cooking board.
Nobody here cares about your identity politics.

Native Texan here, can confirm kolaches are popular as all hell down here. Every gook with a deep fryer sells them. Don't know about the Western Reaches, but here in the East, boudin kolaches are very popular.

Wouldn't say they come in a doughnut though. Some, like the Earl Campbell's Sausage kolache, are wrapped in a very buttery, flaky pastry. Very similar to croissants. Other kolaches come in a more simple roll that is savory not sweet.

For a "Czechfast" have a kolache and a "nice" Czech beer. The more gimmicky the better. Prost!

>says the guy whose entire life is based around identity politics
Ok, now that i've won the argument, i'll go back to /pol/, stay off of reddit faggot.

>off of
Maybe you should have stayed in school

>Donuts with holes
For effeminate bottom bitches, which has been jewed into paying more for less

>Donuts without holes
For alpha apex males that understand that flat pastries are the best for putting sprinkles on

antivaxxers are way more common on the coasts, especially the west coast

The plastic actually does leech into the water dilshit. Plastic is full of xenoestrogens. Guy is a fool either way since tap water is just as loaded with the stuff.

no it doesn't

>I’m going to eat some bronuts

Did they not think that through?

Do you believe that is a true story?

So that's some kind of ironic gay thing, like a donut shop in SF right?

That user is exaggerating but I have heard flyovers insist that sweets in general are women's food.

I think you'd know a lot about prescribed estrogen injections.

Massive retard tier

t. tranny

>but I have heard flyovers insist that sweets in general are women's food.
No you haven'. Especially not donuts, sweets primarily refers to candy and shit anyways, not fried dough

dude bronut in my mouth

A real man eats ponuts

Yes, I have, and it included things like donuts and other pastries in general. For some reason anything sweet is considered women's food, I don't know why they think that.

I definitely associate women with chocolate, especially sweeter milk chocolate, and maybe candy
but I don't know anyone who has ever associated donuts with women (or even really think of donuts when sweets are referred to). If anything I would associate donuts more with men

>associated donuts with women

That's because everyone knows donuts are associated with COPS.

Whoa bub they got boudin kolaches

When I want to poison myself with donuts, I go to Glam Doll for some vegan donuts. No toxic masculinity there :-)

Is it a bronut, as in Alton Brown's biscuit dough doughnut, or just stupid marketing?

Sweets are for women and children. I'm sorry that the truth makes you uncomfortable.

This is the stupidest fucking post I've ever read

Fake and gai or retarded outlier
Pick one

They range from pretty good to breddy gud depending on the quality of the boudin. Shit is nice. I think I might stop for one on my way to work now

laphroig is disgusting

>flyovers insist that sweets in general are women's food.
that's because they are, but for coasties feelings are more important than facts so now we can get arrested for using "he" to refer to a boy and if a straight white male would rather have steak for dinner instead of cream puffs that makes him a bigot

marketing was a mistake

anybody see those mancave meats in the store?
its meme shit like ground beef with bacon and cheese mixed into it already and it comes in a box with some "tough" wanna be ex con bearded chef with shitty hipster tattoos on his arms on the front
and thats just a cover flap which you flip open and theres a heart shaped viewing window and the meat always looks grey and oxidized. So you can tell nobody is buying it

I dont think I've seen marketing more off putting because I don't know who it appeals to. men certainly aren't buying it
>men are your target demographic
>make a product in the fresh section and not frozen
they deserve to fail

u wanna eat my male yogurt?

Its to capitalize on the frail masculine egos of coasties

Guarantee you no actual flyover hick buys anything labeled “bro”

>Made for men... BY men... FROM men...

yanks seem to believe wine is for women

Americans are really weird about wine in my experience. I guess because European countries are always bragging about theirs they have some sort of inferiority complex.

It's a few issues. First, Americans are taught to fear alcohol from birth. They are told it's the forbidden thing for grownups and their entire family will go to jail forever if the forbidden thing is tasted by anyone under the age of 21. So they naturally grow up with a dysfunctional attitude towards it, "you're not my real dad" sort of thing.

Second, they approach the magical age of transformation with fear and trepidation. They fear humiliation above all, and they research autistically what drink to order so that they are not publicly shamed for ordering something "gay" or "weird" or "pretentious".

Lastly, there are many food deserts in America and therefore the only way for people to learn about food other than government cheese and coca cola is through hollywood films. Hollywood films obviously are not documentaries, but if your only exposure to wine is, say, the "wine tasting" scene in a Steve Martin comedy, or Ferris Bueller's Day Off, or some such, then of course you will naturally grow up thinking that wine is a sort of test imposed by the "haves" on the "have nots" to prove whether they're allowed access to nice things (it is expected that any REAL AMERICAN should fail, since that is what the protagonist always does, thus proving his trustworthiness and lack of guile).

So there is an entire genre of media that has developed that caters to this conceit, that all nice things are just a means of separating the classes, and that loyalty to your own dictates that you should express contempt and ignorance of anything other than what you're used to. Otherwise it's pretentious.

What the hell kinda place charges 3.40 for an eclair?

Is that a lot or a little? They're $8 at the spot below my work.

For a single one? Most grocery stores near me sell all single donuts for less than 2 dollars.

Well yeah I'm talking about a place that doesn't suck, not some carrageenan and HFCS thing from the Walmart "bakery". I imagine you can get sushi and eclair in one stop for under $10, yes?

Pingus :DDDDDD

>CAMPBELLS CHUNKY SOUP OFFICIAL DOGFOOD OF THE NFL

I laughed

Huh, this actually seems like it makes sense. I've got relatives who live in America and while they're kind people, I've never met anyone with such an insecure and hostile attitude to anything they think is 'above their station', and trying new foods (or experiences) is weird and pretentious.

>tfw swallow his bronut

How fucking detached from reality are you /pol/fucks? Legit no one cares what you're having for dinner.

Nice /pol/ tier science retard.

What makes it a bronut?

...What? Is that man autistic?

You know, I'm gay but at least I'll never be as big of a faggot as this user.

Kek

>insist that sweets in general are women's food.
They kinda are though

>slavs promoting hate on social media
>implying his name is actually "dave"
Nothing new here

Yes, the west coast also has a lot of rural areas full of right wing crazies

But at least there are pockets of humanity

bon bon's

you really should fucking leave faggot