Holy shit. This fucking masterpiece is the greatest work of art I have ever come across

Holy shit. This fucking masterpiece is the greatest work of art I have ever come across

Other urls found in this thread:

french.ucla.edu/index.php/graduate/reading-list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah its one of the few long ass shits that lives up to the hype

have you finished it yet?

nah, haha :P, but I read the madeline part of swans way.. the prose was soo good

OP here. I'm just starting Time Regained.

>babby's first French lit

I love teenagers on here

Any recommendations?

>babby's first French lit
that would be Camus, Sartre, and Houllebecq, not Proust

This

Check out Celine as well

>teenagers reading Proust

Shitposting used to be an art.

>americans

french.ucla.edu/index.php/graduate/reading-list

Shut the fuck up, Kyle.

why is this board so cancerous recently

all bookfags must die

Eat a dick, Jake.

Thats The Stranger

Best translation?

summer is nearly over but the newfags are in overDRIVE b4 freshers week starts

that would be dumas and verne, mon ami

>americans reading shitty translations of some of the greatest literary works of all time

laissez nous tranquille bande de dégénérés

OPs, it has an award named after it. Lydia did a good job of Swanns way but didnt complete it

Moncrieff

>is the greatest work of art I have ever come across
if you can make such claim then you don't know much about art in general

How dare you. How fucking dare you. You don't even know me. I am an art guru. I had a 4.0 in Art History in college. Before every major film based on a book came out, I have read the book before seeing the movie, and have been able to successfully say "I enjoyed the book better" for box office hits such as all Harry Potter movies, Tolkien movies, The Help, Angels & Demons and more. In my social circle, whenever an artistic work such as a film, song, book or play comes up, everyone looks at each other smiling, and one of them asks me my opinion, after which they giggle at each other which I assume is in excitement to hear my highly erudite opinion. I then grace them with the interpretation of the artistic guru that I am. When my manager at the coffee shop I work at brings in some local artists' works to hang on the walls, I critique them heavily, and submit a written complaint to the manager as to why almost every piece should be taken down. I am necessary evil, defending the once honorable profession known as art. You fucking faggot.

>Houllebecq
I'm sure you meant to type Balzac and/or Zola.

tl;dr

That's excellent.

What, can't a man judge what he appreciated the most out of the thing he's experienced now? If I were as elitistic as you I'd first make sure I'm not retarded.