Just got this

Just got this

What am I in for?

read the book you faggot
why are these kind of threads not bannable? what kind of answer are you even looking for? fucking hang yourself

took the b8

nice

calm down

y u so mad lol

You're all the same person and this is supposed to be one big bait. Perhaps you may even be me. Fuck off my board faggots

check ips dipshit
6 unique ips

>implying you can't use a proxy
That's a bannable offense by the way

good to know

>being this paranoid

a ghastly rigmarole

Why

The first section is fucking amazing. You feel personally and existentially implicated in everything going on. It's a thrill.

No it's not

Using a proxy to dodge a ban is bannable.

Otherwise every time you connect to Veeky Forums from your work or local library or university you'd effectively be breaking the rule.

because Dosto was a mediocre writer

How about you read the fucking book and find out?

Crime and Punishment

lol

you pretentious elitiest shit, go fuck yourself, i'm sick of you

How the fuck do you check ips?

fpbp

imagine if people went on /a/, /v/ or /mu/ and said "just downloaded X, what am I in for?"

at the top or bottom of the page it will say something like the number of posts/files/ips/page

i'm using the 'Veeky Forums X' extension so it's slightly different for me.
would recommend it btw, super helpful/convenient.

Some parts are very well-written. But it almost resembles a play, at times, the way characters appear on each other's way.

I felt dosto was at his weakest when writing dialogue and really didn't understand why he wrote so much dialogue, since his narrative prose is great.

But people do that

11th grade will be a long year for you. You aren't getting laid anytime soon. Maybe once you go to college.

C&P is tight though.

C&P, more like CP amirite?

You're in for like 600 pages of Pevear and Volokhonsky humblebra69ing all over each other

50 pages of crime
350 pages of punishment

75% of the book is the main character aimlessly wandering about the streets mumbling to himslef. I think we can all relate. Svidrigailov is a really cool character too.

By the way, students, what transport did Svidrigailov use in XIX century to go to America?

Is the punishment for the character or the reader?

The crime was the authoring of the book, the punishment is reserved for the reader

epic

have you been on /tv/?

>reading an abridged edition

Exactly.