How many calories is this mound of nuggies? Would I get sick from eating all these? Could you eat them all, user?

How many calories is this mound of nuggies? Would I get sick from eating all these? Could you eat them all, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2cATrNODto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at least 10K
yes
yes

Are you trying to wear one of these for the rest of your short life?

More like he will get a gallbladder colic. Once you have had a serious one you will stop pulling shit like "competitive eating", believe me.

I see your mound of nuggies and raise you

Fucking this. Got serious stones from fast weight loss, and believe me, when you're under 40 no doctor thinks of them. I went 5 years with attacks lasting >8 hours, and being told "it's probably food poisoning, go home and rest" - ain't nothing to fuck with, Nuggie Boy.

Gluttony is a sign that your body is not getting the Minerals and Trace Elements it needs.

So you feel really hungry all the time and have to eat more then normal.

how to fix this? I eat a lot of vegetables and fruits, but sometimes I just feel like eating 50 chicken nuggets. then again I'm 20 years old and in college

You can take a Vitamin that has trace elements and minerals.

I do that sometimes. But I always use Himalayan Crystal salt for all my food because it has all the elements and minerals in a balanced form for the body.

I've eaten a whole kilogram of these in two occasions, just don't do it too often (same applies to anything unhealthy or dangerous) and you're golden

I could eat 1/4 of that if i foced myself
I would force myself though. Thats just silly.

Instead of eating all those nuggers eat a steak. Red meat has more micronutrients and doesnt have that shit breading.
Eat a steak and youll be satisfied. And you prolly shouldnt eat too much fruit.

Google "is Himalayan salt healthier"
"As you can see, table salt may have more sodium, but pink Himalayan salt contains more calcium, potassium, magnesium and iron (6). ... Summary: Pink Himalayan salt contains several minerals not found in regular salt. However, these minerals are found in very small quantities and unlikely to provide any health benefits."

apparently this guy can eat 120 nuggies so it's possible
youtube com/watch?v=FlP7gQPR9Zw

that's fucking smalltime for my gluttony

>stones
were you doing keto?

>all those fries will be cold
:(((

Your info isnt correct.

It has lots of stuff like Iodine and many other things in a small amount. If you use it each day you do get a small bit.

There are like 84 elements in the salt. The ones you listed are just the highest amounts.

The Himalayan salt tastes alot better then table salt does. Its a Crystal salt like kosher salt.

Its less harsh on the palate.

Wrong. Nips have anti cold technology called left over radiation from two nukes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2cATrNODto