If you guys were going to die tomorrow what would you last meal be?

if you guys were going to die tomorrow what would you last meal be?

Cottage pie

A T-Bone steak, cheese eggs and Welch's grape.

whats that?

bacon double cheeseburger and onion rings with onion ring sauce from zip's in eastern washington state

I would want a prime rib coated with herbs and garlic and roasted so that I could the entire cap.

The crispy fat on top is amazing flavor and the cap is a section of the roast on top that has a really beefy flavor.

ground up logs , apples, flour and sugar

any breakfast food my grandma made
she’s dead so i don’t think it’ll happen
rip

large meatlovers pizza
30 chicken wings
ice cold coke
strawberry icecream

So I know I'm going to die? Nothing, there would be no pleasure in it.

Beet soup, herb cream cheese, toasted onion bagel, dill, smoked salmon, red onion, capers, fries on the side, halibut fish and chips, tartar sauce. Maybe a couple slices of pizza. One with mushrooms the other with pesto. Then I would kill myself.

My Granny's broccoli/cheddar soup, a soft pretzel, some eggnog, and then a lot of crying.

an invincibility potion, checkmate

Dads lasagna and then some Cheesecake

either ruby tuesday mac and cheese, crawfish broil or nine gems korma, either way with a special old fashioned, made with some meme tier scotch that's only good enough so that better scotch isn't wasted on me, fresh mandarins, white cherries, and anise pods

I would like to eat

Raw Sliced Flat fish

And t bone steak

Spotted the amerimutt

Australian actually, pure blood Anglo hence the strawberry icecream

Invalid soup, most likely.

Pic looks average except the lobster but even that looks over cooked.

For me it would be the McChicken.

it's like shepherd's pie but with ground beef instead of lamb

You effeminate yurocucks would eat like a poofter even when its your last meal. Let me guess your last meal:
>a bottle of Soylent

>Invalid soup
Retry, ignore, abort?

I think a good English breakfast and one of my Nan's chip sandwiches from when I was a kid

Whatever I ate last.

someone post the mcchicken throat-fucking meme

Sleeping pills so I don't have to spend my last day awake

Just a fuckton of shellfish because I’m allergic to it.

Also a raw Kobe beef steak

I'd hit that except for the calamari. shit is too chewy normally.

I would not be concerned about food, I'd go into the woods and find a good spot to die

Human meat, it's been on my bucket list for a while

for starter a pesce crudo plate (raw italian seafood), a caprese (tomato mozzarella salad), a huge medium rare ribeye with potato wedges and green beans with bacon on the side. At last a strawberry cake and a good whiskey and for the whole meal a good red wine.

I love it when you call me big papa

But some lobster.. I love lobster and too broke to buy it on the regular

English breakfast. Sausages, white beans in red sauce, toast, mushrooms, black pudding etc.

Hot wings with blue cheese
Chili
Cornbread
Alfredo
Bratwurst