You jealous Statelets? Ate a double double today with animal style fries...

You jealous Statelets? Ate a double double today with animal style fries. Here in California we call this a "Silly Steve with whacky potatoes". Oh and the weather was sunny today btw. How is the snow in whatever 2 cow insignificant State you're in?

It rained today in California...

Yo but it rained today lol

I was born and raised in California. I fucking hated it. The only part I liked was eastern San Diego, where it’s all country. I lived right across the street from an In n Out in lemon grove and only went once. That shit is definitely not worth the time or money.
Fuck California, fuck the people, fuck the high cost of living, and fuck the shitty excuse for food. The only thing I miss is being next to the border and having easy access to good Mexican food. You can’t find that here in oregon.

nah. i dont want to catch aids from my hamburger. Plus, in and out sucks dick compared to five guys

No wonder you hated it, you lived in SoCal. NorCal is paradise in comparison.

>sunny
it literally rained all day today

Worst. Bait. Ever.

Yeah, I’ve always liked Northern California a little better. But way north. Where it’s essentially southern Oregon.

The Habit is better than that meme garbage. Their mushroom burger is pure kino

Aids?

it looks like a poo in loo projectile shit all over your food, fatass

The Habit is waaaaay better. In every way. And I love that they have a hot pepper and hot sauce bar.
Also, their grilled albacore sandwich is fucking awesome if you're not in the mood for a burger. I've never tried their chicken sandwiches, just the burgers and the grilled tuna. You're right about the mushroom burger, that's what I usually get myself.

ATTENTION: OP IS AN AUSTRALIAN SHITPOSTER, NOT A CALIFORNIAN LIKE HE CLAIMS

nigga it just rained here

California is the shittiest state. Your shitty burger won't change that.

MEAT. CHEESE. BUN.
only way to go faget

>not sloppy steve

>You jealous Statelets?
no

and no snow, its warm in texas

Nice try australian.

I'm in California and it's raining.

>flyover () feeling the need to false flag as a Caliboy
typical

But I have your mediocre burgers in my state. They aren't bad but pretty much any local place will have better

When that shit came to Texas there were lines around the street for it

Then when you actually try it you realize that anybody with taste buds can make a better burger than them

Why would anyone be jealous of someone eating fast food
It's the lowest you can go

I had a double double mustard grilled with animal-style fries.

I lived in cali for about 4 years

In n out is fucking awesome

Lads whats a way i can move back to cali, its expensive but the year round summer is godlike

Southern Oregon is essentially southern Washington why not live there?

Southern Washington is essentially southern Canada why not live there?

My dog puked the other day. It looked exactly like whatever the fuck is sitting on top of those fries.

In N Out is for tourists. Tommy's is juicier and they have steak fries

>In N Out is for tourists. Tommy's is juicier and they have steak fries

This.

>steak fries
steak fries aren't as good

I know this is obvious bait, but fuck I love living in the north. Amazing people, actual culture and cuisine. Testing yourself in the wilderness and having actual freedoms.
Feels good.

Someone needed more hugs growing up

please post more burger pics

I will dump some myself but I dont have a lot

please guys I need them for a science project

>In N Out is for tourists

I just moved to Cali around a year ago and everyone who grew up here talks about it like it's the greatest thing on the planet, and a matter of state pride or something. Never even heard of Tommy's.

That's my picture you fucker

>Insecure masculinity
>Not loved as a child
>Poor and whiny about "''''''high cost'''''''' of living.
>Everything is better in da cuntry reeeee

Southern Canada here, fuck off, we don't need more Americans in the best place on Earth.

ya uh.. just millions of chinese right? lmao

Wtf is Southern Canada? 90% of us live within 100 miles of the US border.

Southern Canada is basically northern Canada why not live there?

Northern Canada is basically Alaska why not live there?

enjoy the hospital bill poorfag

Man goddammit I fucking love burgers. I live in Denmark though, and the quality is so hit and miss.

The weather was great in Florida today, there's better burger places, and I can actually own guns

whataburger is better