Eat KFC

>Eat KFC
>Instant regret

I know I'm going to feel this way. It's the same every time. Why do I continue to punish myself?
What foods do you instantly regret after eating?

My own cooking

these fuckers are pretty much the only lollies I ever eat and I always feel bad afterwards

when I've eaten like 4kg of food and my stomach feels like its going to pop
I've only done it twice when I'm really depressed
basically eating to excess two or three times in a day and paying for it in stomach pain

I feel you mang. Fried chicken used to be the food of foods, now it just fills me with self-loathing.

anything sweet sold in stores
and most meats

i just ate 600 grams of pork belly, half a cabbage and a lot of rice
I don't feel great
its 2am and i have a little bit left over and im thinking of going and getting it
goddamn its so good
im conflicted

Safeway Deli Chinese food. That is a lesson I apparently will not learn.

Safeway deli is the Darksouls of food

Anything I didn’t make myself for less than 10 bucks. And for 10 bucks I mean for myself my ol lady my daughter and my son. Can usually cook pretty good for 6-8 bucks as opposed to spending $40 for one meal for takeout. Pizza is the exception I can get a huge 20 inch or some shit NY style from two different Italian joints for 9.99 or two pizzas from little Caesar’s for 10 bucks or so.

Why instant regret?
Is it because it's utter trash food?
Is it because you eat rotten chicken?
Is it because of all the fat from deep frying?
Is it something else?
I ate KFC twice and each time it was the terrible. Borderline food poisoning each time. No joke. Pls stop considering KFC.

I eat kfc literally 5-9 times a week for free.
I live a productive life

I eat KFC buffet twice a month.
What's it like having a pussy?

I haven't had KFC in years simply because of how gross I felt the last time I ate it.

Dipping multiple pieces of fried chicken in gravy... I'm not a healthfag but that is way too indulgent.

Why would you get fried chicken from KFC when you know it's better literally everywhere else, like 7/11 instead?

Basically every fast food. It's crazy, I know people who actually eat it before work because of the convenience or whatever. I couldn't go to work after eating any fast food.

>I couldn't go to work after eating any fast food.
Millennials, can't go to work because they ate.
Is this real?

yes, millennials skipping breakfast to go to work is actually a huge problem for the food industry. forecasts for FY18 predict upwards of 2 million lost jobs in north america alone.

Alcohol

Prostitutes pussy, every fucking time

>I couldn't go to work after eating any fast food.
you say this like it is a sign of health... it is the exact opposite

my city's first KFC opened a month ago and I gave it a try. It was the worst fried chicken I ever had and I have no desire to go back ever again.

Exact similar case here. It opened a month ago and I went there this very evening. I agreed to replace my chicken pieces with hot wings since there was 15 min of wait for the pieces and I had to meet a friend later.
The wings were tasty but undercooked. Ordered a burger (one of the two available...) that was pretty small with a pepsi too cold and ok fries.

Little Cesar's gives me terrible diarrhea every time I get one but those fucking hot and readies are so good sometimes after a shitty day at work.

>$2.80 for that

jesus

No such thing as a too cold drink. Brush your teeth better, you bitch.

It is if I feel bad on the inside instead of my teeth.

that's in dollarydoos and they're on sale half the time anyway

>i just ate 600 grams of pork belly, half a cabbage and a lot of rice

I did this the other day but it was pork katsu with a shitload of curry. I didn't finish.
Cabbage and rice is so fucking dense. Fills you up like crazy.

It's because it just makes me feel ill. I enjoy eating it but my stomach feels like shit immediately after.

This.

I love eating pussy so can't help myself. When I was in Thailand I picked up a bar girl and as soon as she took of her panties her pussy was so fucking pretty I couldn't help myself.
Big mistake. Stunk to high heaven and I felt like there was a thin film of slime or grease or something on my face and the smell was really invasive. My reaction must have got the message to her because she instantly went over to the shower and washed her pussy.

I just stopped ordering the bucket. I only bought bucket because i have a family

kek. you are wrong.

>kfc
>burger

I worked at a safeway deli. Everything is shit but we put an absurd amount of work into making those.

My black co worker literally laughed out loud at this and commented something about how "dumb white people are."

That chicken is dead. It ain't suffering, boyo.

KFC regret is worth it

Popeye's is a lot better. Just wish it was a little bit cheaper. It's like $11 near me for the 5 tender combo.

eat fruit and vegetables you fucking retard
you dont like grapes?
you dont know how you like to eat salad?
you dont like bananas and apples and oranges?
why the fuck would you waste your money on disease giving bird when you live in a country great enough to offer you all sorts of fresh vegetables and fruit
figure it out poorfag, and try to eat fish more often if you cant control your fat fucking self

this to cut out fatty food I would eat a banana and coffee and re-asses after 20mins (I would set a timer on my phone so it wasn't just guess work). If I still felt like it I would buy it I actually really want it and I'd probably binge on something else (with the banana you're probably going to buy less).

Most times it worked. If you're somewhat addicted then complete abstinence ain't going to work.