This is Joshua Cohen, author of Witz and Book of Numbers as well as the recently published Moving Kings...

This is Joshua Cohen, author of Witz and Book of Numbers as well as the recently published Moving Kings. Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIixN9oTOgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i expected him to look a lot more jewish desu

>jew
dropped

Overrated mediocre "wunderkind"

(((Cohen)))

What exactly is the point of doing this to the name of someone when the name literally means "Jewish Priest?"

(((Jewish))) priest.

Spotted another one.

he looks like he would have a clean and hairless boipussy

shalom!

True story. After the US release of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Cohen bid $2,650 for the glasses worn by actor Daniel Radcliffe in the film. He had the frames fitted with his own prescription lenses, and in my opinion, they don't look that hideous on him.

Josh go to bed

what a stupid thread

Stop shilling here faglord, no one wants to read your Jewish trash

Nothing worse than a dunce Kike whose only success is nepotism. Others at least are smart on top of that

>>>/stormfront/

>>>/gaschamber/

Book of Numbers was periodically enjoyable

Josh fuck off already

I haven't read anything you've written yet, but your latest novel about Israeli Jewish families that split up and don't return home as expected after success seems interesting.

JOSH I SWEAR TO FUCK

Is he like Franzen?

i haven't read franzen but my guess would be no

This sounds like something one would do in an mmo

This video sums up my opinion of Joshua Cohen and also the Jewish race.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIixN9oTOgk

no one cares

This thread makes me proud. Never let one of these nepotistically promoted rats sneak through uncontested.

I'm not sure that what's happening in this thread is what you think is happening in this thread

Shut up Josh

>We downloaded games
>It seemed like a game
...damn...

I just reread the posts and think it is. Immediately drawing attention to the jewishness of the writers the nepotistic and corrupted jewish publishing industry promotes is a good thing.

>>>/basement/

Is Joshua (((Cohen))) the new Tao Lin?

haha yeah that hit hard for me too

i seriously want to read book of numbers though. has anyone here read it?

Josh your self deprecation act isn't fooling anyone you nasty slithering Jew

Stop false-flagging as a white supremacist, Josh, you aren't fooling anyone.

I surmise the jewish shill plan to overtly but not so covertly pretend to be white nationalists is a net benefit for white nationalists; though I personally find it more entertaining when they spaz out and start foaming at the mouth when you trigger their inborn "defend the tribe at all costs" psychotic mechanism. What a sick band of gypsies.

Jews were never known for their long term planning success

welcome to the witz kid

I want you to look at what you've created and reflect on your life choices.

goodo meme

Is this peak Veeky Forums?

I really want to think that he's good and buy his book, if only to read an internet-based novel written by someone who grew up with the web.

Is he any good, though??

hes terrible. try reading a bit of witz just to see. open to any page lmao.

Why is he looking at me like he just took a shit on my rug?

It was a very literary shit.

He does look like some kind of traumatized dog.

worse than i imagined. why do jews have this innate drive to whine, nag, and shame? pick two, but not all three!

>you will never be a wunderkind

I agree. Nice to know Veeky Forums is woke on this issue at least.