Has anyone here stumbled upon the Colin Yost hatetrain that developed on Twitter?

Has anyone here stumbled upon the Colin Yost hatetrain that developed on Twitter?

How are they gonna put this guy on blast but let Rupi Kaur get a free pass? His poems seem basically exactly like what she's doing.

electricliterature.com/this-instagram-bro-poet-will-make-you-feel-much-better-about-your-work-c252a0faf4d9

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/puu_indahloo/
instagram.com/fredypabon.author/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eh let them eat one of their own. This is the equivalent to a retard making fun of someone more retarded than him.

He's the greatest poet of our time. Really captures the zeitgeist.

he's preferable to people who read trashy online tabloids

Actually this is following a Rupi hatetrain on twitter that lasted around a month

It is unavoidable now: we must adopt him.

>twitter
do you want to know how i know you're a pleb?

The person who wrote that shitty article is just as insufferable as Colin, if not worse. At least with a dude who is trying too hard to be le bad boy you could still potentially have a bant like regular guys, but whoever the latter was who wrote that article would freak out the second they heard something politically incorrect even if it was said jokingly.
>Charles Brokowski
>Pabro Neruda
These safe milquetoast laughs are always from "I like to have fun but not too much fun!" types. They are far more annoying than some shitty hack who barely even reads. Both are horrible though, don't get me wrong.

Actually I take that back he's from Portland so he's probably just as precious and impossible to have a bant with. Why is Portland such a hole.

>but let Rupi Kaur get a free pass? His poems seem basically exactly like what she's doing.

Not to come off as sexist, but.. he's a man. It's more expected of a woman to not be as good.

>inb4 reeeeeeeeee

>How are they gonna put this guy on blast but let Rupi Kaur get a free pass?

Spot the difference:
Female of colour writing about getting fucked
White man writing about fucking

They actually havent written about our gal Rupi, but so they know about the newcomer?

instagram.com/puu_indahloo/

is this the start of a youthful movement?

instagram.com/fredypabon.author/

your account isnt funny

The worst part is that typewriter screaming "BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION."
Post-irony was a mistake.

How dare you speak to me.

the people who hate him are the same people who hate rupi. she gets plenty of (deserved) hate too

i think most people would expect men to be more up their own ass like this guy

is season 3 actually any good?

it's being meme'd pretty hard, to where i separate the caring masked as ironic posturing from the actual shitposting.

did you
see that
score
g
do not
tattoo
me
we dem
moyes' boys

>is season 3 actually any good?
Best thing to come out of the cesspool that is teevee in decades, senpai. It's almost a miracle that this thing got made.

Michael Gira is a cop?

Has anyone here stumbled
upon the Colin Yost hatetrain
that developed on Twitter?

How are they gonna
put this guy on blast
but let Rupi Kaur
get a free pass?
His poems seem
basically exactly
like what she's doing.