Hey guys, rate the meal I just made. Thoughts?

Hey guys, rate the meal I just made. Thoughts?

poo on vom

> wala

That sure is food, I assume.

This is what I thought to.. but the rice looked like a tortilla in the thumbnail.

Osso Bucco?

If this is beef cheek then it looks pretty delicious.
Not sure about bottom part, looks like overcooked rice or pasta, parpadelle, tagiatelle or some medium sized square pasta would work better as a side.

you forgot to turn on your tripcode :^)

>pajeet tries to make risotto
>it looks like poop
Like fucking pottery.

Is this Peposo?

Fuck off/10

Looks very delicious, but I would have paired the braised shortrib with something lighter than risotto. It is a braised shortrib, right?

I make something that looks just like that, braised slowly in red wine and stuff. Also here is carbonara that I made last night.

stop reposting my food
no it's peposo
the rice is risotto its cooked al dente
its an imposter
yes this is Chef John's version
nicely done and I appreciate the compliment. I like how light your carbonara looks.

Rate my midnight feast

best in thread so far

Looks good. Although I think Peposo tastes better served over Polenta.

Honestly I agree that something about it looks weird, I think it's how the sauce and risotto are kind of fusing, but I bet it's delicious so enjoy user

It looks horrible.
Try to improve a bit before posting your work.

>tfw some attention whore on Veeky Forums posts something 99/100 times reproducable by any line chef
>and like a golden god
>No one gives a shit besides newfags that haven't seen it before
Really makes you blink.

Dont insult him or he'll get his discord group to shit up the board. He does the same thing on /r9k/

sembra uno stronzo com schizzo di diarrea su di una melma color piscio

very good keep it up ;)

Every time I see you post I laugh at how insecure you are. It's mind-boggling.

I served mine in liquid

MY god that is impressive.

hnnnnngggg... that's a sexy black cock.

If you haven't made a barley risotto like I did last night then then you can fuck right off with your expert claims, faggot.

What kind of grain are you using, risotto shouldn't look like that.

Oh look who showed up

why wouldn't i show up when i have someone reposting my food dipshit?

I wouldn't go as far as to call it food

oh look more phony negativity.

He said it in his post. Barley.

One of natures highest sources of gluten.

fuck me of foods you could choose to meme with why would you choose such a labour intensive yet shit and bland one

It's barley, faggot and if you're too incompetent to make a creamy risotto from it you need to stop posting forever, pretender. Btw, your arborio rice risotto looks up to the standard of what I made in middle school. You're literally embarassing yourself.

i legit thought it was a can of dog food dumped on.

no wonder it looks so wrong.
well it's unorthodox so i wont judge it as I'd normally judge a risotto.
But i should say this, you could have plated it much more elegantly.

Risotto shouldn't look like slop.
sure you did. As if I'd believe you for a second you phony fucker.
You hate me, so you attack my food even though there's nothing wrong with it.
i have no clue what you mean by labor intensive, and do you really think risotto is bland?
have you ever eaten risotto before buddy?

>this guy self posting and pretending there's anons who give a shit enough to impersonate him again
I'm legitimately embarrassed for you. You're either lying, or are too retarded to know you're being baited into looking like a moron since the OP magically disappears the second you show up to whiteknight your food.

risotto is food for old people who have no teeth.

people hate me enough to repost my food to get negative reactions.
I am not OP.
I swear on my risotto, I swear on my family. I'm here because someone is pretending they are me.

This guy sounds like one of those bad artists who start screaming that it's just their style when people call their work shit

i just cant understand why people would think my risotto is shit when it's made perfectly.
just look at the texture man.
i genuinely think you're insane if you'd argue against this.

Looks like mustard with worms in it

try risotto and get back to me buddy.
dont criticize what you dont understand

Maybe kraft Mac and cheese is now you're speed you cocky little queer

You are so full of yourself and probably as fragile as glass.

macaroni noodles aren't that small. i know it may look like cheese but that's only because the coloring of saffron.
you have to be mentally strong to continue posting here, and to continue cooking and improving when everyone hates you.
calling me fragile is completely wrong.
i've had people telling me i was shit for months. and i was able to improve my plating, my cooking, and stay confident in my ability.
you probably would quit if you've had dozens of people insult you and tell you, your passion is shit, but i dont quit.

yeah you sure dont quit being a fag

OP is the type of guy who gets a job in a kitchen because he thinks he's got shit then tries to fight the chef after the first day because the other cooks roast him

bastard dont talk to me like risotto doesnt take 45 minutes of sucking up water and stirring for some soggy rice
anything but the instant 3 minute shit is frankly unacceptable

Did you steal it from the walmart you work at?

risotto only takes around 20 minutes of stirring it's not intensive when you're waiting 3 1/2 hours for beef to braise.
you've got plenty of time.
i went to my local spice shop to get it, to ensure it was real saffron.

Wasted effort if you used it for that shit. I've seen instant that was better

oh really, go ahead and post some phony.

Fucking this haha. Trust me, OP is a goldmine, he spends around 4 hours a day arguing with people on /r9k/ about how perfect is food is.

Reminds me of this story I saw on Youtube about a man who wrote a book called "Empress Theresa" and spent 5 years, and over 12000+ posts on Amazon fighting and debating critics over how his book isn't horrible

Ill go to wally world tonight and pick up some frozen Mac. Maybe I'll see you stocking the shelves.

He's just like the guy, holy shit

this is the insanity you need to create godlike risotto.
this is the passion and emotion necessary.
my food fundamentally isnt shit though.
you exaggerating what it looks like doesn't show how it's improperly cooked.

Have you ever even worked in a kitchen or is your retard job your first?
You'd get torn about in the kitchen of a ruby tuesdays, let alone a real one

I've seen chefs on here who dont even post food that looks as good as mine. I could easily work in a kitchen if they are full of people that incompetent

for example Chef Fish.

>so pathetically insecure that you come to a Vietnamese rice paddy forum looking for approval

is that brown sugar mixed with butter?

>autist shows up for interview
>doesn't bring knives, has to borrow from other cook
>chef tells him to cut produce for 3 hours
>"no I want to make risotto"
>chefs tells him to leave
>autist is dragged out, screaming MUH RISOTTO IM A BETTER COOK THAN ANY OF YOU
>chipped the knife he was lent
>has to wait an hour outside for his mom to pick him up

nice fanfic.

Yeah, you'd never even get an interview

Little known fact: Risotto Fag is not named after risotto.

Is this the food gore thread?

>Risotto shouldn't look like slop.
Then why do you take so much pride in yours?

>you have to be mentally strong to continue posting here

mine looks like risotto is supposed to look.
this is an incoherent messto continue posting your food here yes.
imagine everytime you post a piece of food you know people are going to trash it.
takes confidence to continue posting regardless of negativity

>Literally makes rice with extra steps, and cheese mixed in at the end
>I'M A REAL CHEF I COULD WORK IN A KITCHEN IF I WANTED
You're like, on Step 1 of cooking.

i've spoken to people who have 4 years of culinary school and are employed in kitchens who say dumb shit that I have to correct them about.

Yours look just about the same as his, just with better lighting and plating. That and his uses barley rice, which just looks like shit in the first place.

>imagine everytime you post a piece of food you know people are going to trash it.
I do, because it's Veeky Forums, and I welcome their shitposting and permanent, disappointed grandfatherly disapproval of anything and everything I make. It doesn't matter if my food belongs in a Michelin star restaurant, if some contrarian faggots want to nitpick over absolutely nothing, that's still something for me to improve upon. Even if they're idiots.

What you're doing is the most insecure, pathetic displays from anybody who cooks I've ever seen. You're like the sad father on the 4th of July who insists that HE be the one to grill all the food, even though he doesn't know what he's doing and burns it all to shit. But you have to smile and say MMM MMM YUMMY! CAN I HAVE SOME MORE KETCHUP? or he'll go into a pissy rage and not talk to you for a week.

You don't have any friends, do you?

Top ferrari

2 hour old all bran that was in a small amount of milk. Then I mushed it up

>You're like the sad father on the 4th of July who insists that HE be the one to grill all the food, even though he doesn't know what he's doing and burns it all to shit.
sure it is buddy. the difference is i actually understand risotto. I dont fuck up my risotto.
>Yours look just about the same as his, just with better lighting and plating.
no it doesn't look just about the same.
his lacks the creaminess and consistency of mine. the most important factors he lacks.
i have around 8

You're really obsessed with me. I've just been watching this shit show.
Here's a photo for everyone to tear apart. I was out of white rice.
I didn't make risotto so It's a bad dish, inherently

>I dont fuck up my risotto.
t. Insecure dad on 4th of july

If you're this sensitive to a bunch of shitposting goblins calling your food shit, do you honestly think anybody you know would try your food and dare criticize it? You'd probably try to hang yourself or fly into a rage and beat them up screaming YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND RISOTTO

Clean your table.

You have the mentality of a 10 year old

Its a stained to fuck cutting board

Get a new cutting board.

if someone tried it and didnt like it irl, id be more forgiving because it be clear they werent trolls.
post your abhorrent pasta fish.
the one with the onions on top.
why did you stop making threads on /r9k/?
i wanted to upstage you.

Its one of the ones at work

I Got sick of some autistic kids from a discord group showing up and ask got sick as fuck

Is risotto all you know how to make? You do know chefs need to know how to make more than just risotto

You just don't understand risotto user.
Risotto is perfection, it is the ultimate culinary ability to be able to produce it.
If you don't think his risotto is perfect, it's because you're an uneducated troll.
Why would anybody need to make anything other than risotto?
Post your dishes and compare them to his risotto, you will be blown away at how superior his risotto is.
Risotto.

He also makes this, after he got roasted for his disgusting childish bagel monstrosity he stuck to only posting risotto.

Jesus fucking Christ what is that monstrosity

Pulled it from a thread he made earlier yesterday, he spent around 20 minutes arguing with someone on how it's cooked perfectly and just because it's messy doesn't mean it's not flawlessly prepared

my trip filter just got heavier

>Hard fried eggs
>Cooked perfectly
That thing is just hard fried texture after hard fried texture. I can taste the sodium from here.

Sounds about right.
The dude stalks my posts because i called him a faggot when he tried to make me join his discord group

you're joking but you're right you know. risotto is a showstopping dish.
its a sloppy mess but it doesn't look unappetizing. its one of those things that makes you want to devour it.
I can make a lot of things but risotto is my favorite
>braised lamb shank, beef shank, beef shortrib, pork shank
>japanese curry
>Tonkatsu
>Beurre Blanc
>Pesto Linguine
>Pistachio Paste
>Fried Rice
>Donburi
>Carbonara
>Aglio e Olio
>Bolognese
>Hash browns
>Arancini
>Yakisoba
>Ramen
>stir fried pork
>katsu sando
Those are a list of dishes i've cooked and taken pictures of.
you're literally a homosexual if a messy sandwich frightens you.
those eggs are over-medium not over hard
i tried to be friendly and i asked you to join because i saw you were a chef, but then you acted like a dick.
Post that pasta of yours btw. post that monstrosity.

How much do you wanna bet he closed the tab in anger and is crying to his discord group

Oh look, he's still here destroying his self esteem.
>those eggs are over-medium
They're hard solid 90% of the way through, that's over hard.

>thats over hard
>literally a slightly runny egg yolk.
Are you fucking retarded
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
omfg i love it when idiots speak.
please speak more

if they were over hard yolk wouldn't even be on the plate.

Why do you feel the need to try and stroke your ego on Veeky Forums of all places

This. Just go to Reddit if you want a hugbox.

All you post is bad risotto and the walmart Asian foods isle
I don't post the same photos for months on end. Have my knives instead

He always just makes them come and praise him.

>They're hard solid 90% of the way through
Over medium eggs have a slightly solid, jiggly center and are still fairly runny.
One or two drips of yolk onto the plate is not over medium. You couldn't get a cross-section like that with over medium eggs.

You can't even own up to overcooking a fucking egg. How are you this sad?

The grip hole on that board is upsetting to me for some reason

you wont post it because it's atrocious fish.
maybe you're right then.
would you say this is over-medium though?

how are you so insecure holy shit