ITT: Foods that are pleasant to consume a couple times per year, but would be disgusting to have every day

ITT: Foods that are pleasant to consume a couple times per year, but would be disgusting to have every day

Other urls found in this thread:

ohnuts.com/buy.cfm/bulk-chocolate/candy-delights/milk-key-lime-break-a-part-ball
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sodium city

what are you saying about people who have yoo-hoo multiple times a day everyday bud

you got a problem with flavour

Poptarts

>you got a problem with flavour

something about the density of pop tarts and oreos kicks my stomach's ass every time

Fig newtons would rate right up there too.

How about a slice of congealed corn syrup

I could live on that until I died of what ever nutrient deficiency I developed living on that.

Man that shit is gross, isnt it just chocolate water?

Chocolate flavored sugar water

These are good if you're starving yourself. I lost 60 pounds in around 3 months by going a few weeks at a time consuming less than 200 calories a day and using these to keep my electrolyte levels high.

The whey makes the drink. It gives it that nice Hershey-esque tang.

Once a year or so i get a craving

Eggnog

Same. This along with other shitty canned pasta.

There's something charming about it.

that’s impressive! did you get the low sodium variety or regular?

>mfw I did a season in a ski town and this was my twice a week dinner-time staple, like most people in town
I would like to have a can for old time's sake but i'm so over that shit

I always keep one of those in a cupboard, for emergency purposes.

You gotta trade up to steel reserve.
Once poured in a glass it's extra classy.

This is good to sip down for those hangover times.

What about everything that's processed?

If you're not Scottish

I mean it's more like every 3 years but it's super nostalgic from nights when my parents were feeling lazy.

There's a couple of garbage dishes from my childhood I get a craving for really like my dad's "savoury mince" which is mince (ground beef) cooked in a horrifying number of condiments and dried herbs with some frozen vegetables added. Classic poor people food....

As bad as this sounds, Pecan pie is worth the pain.

that electrolyte spike from canned soup is the only thing that makes me feel right after heavy drinking

Low sodium. I was following some advice from Veeky Forums.

This was my lunch for most days as a student.
I don't really regret it, 450kcal and 90sec in the microwave.

I can feel the impending colon cancer from canned pasta abuse

has the weight stayed off?

I understand the nostalgia. Scumgullet:

Ground beef
Ketchup
Elbow macaroni
Velveeta
Broth/water
Spices

Brown the beef. Add water/broth, spices, ketchup, macaroni. Cook until macaroni is tender. Add Velveeta, melt.

It's basically homemade Hamburger Helper.

this is like a once-a-month treat this shit is expensive

pls elaborate. I'm doing some fasting and sometimes I feel really hungry. what does the sodium intake of these do for you?

god sents. but too much of these things are overpowering. It's the perfect balance of milk chocolate and orange flavor. the cocksuckers had a lime flavor too that I loved but they discontinued it.

YOOHOO IS FAKE MILK MADE OF SOY
IT'S SOY
IT'S DRINKNG SOY

"Hershey's" and "nice" shouldn't be in the same sentence unless the sentence is "Hershey's is not nice"

electrolytes are pretty important while fasting if you don't want to feel like a turd the whole time. the low sodium version replaces some sodium with potassium, which is even better as far as electrolytes are concerned

Oi.

ohnuts.com/buy.cfm/bulk-chocolate/candy-delights/milk-key-lime-break-a-part-ball

does that look like terrys faggot motherfucker?

would drink a fuckload of these during the holidays. but it's just good then. too much of that shit will be swimming in your body.

Ugh I used to love those but once I opened one up to find a bunch of maggots writhing around in the foil. I don't remember what brand I had, but if it's not sealed correctly be careful

The best part of these was slamming them on the table to split it into slices.

Lime flavor sounds amazing. I missed that one.

I never got the slamming right. always made the ball into a mesh. fuck the faggots

No, but they taste similar and I was trying to help. But thanks for the verbal decoration, anyway.

how many of these did you drink a day, plus how did you get your fiber from this.

raclette is god-tier but I can't imagine someone eating regularly that (lots of melted Swiss cheese poured over potatoes & lots of processed meat) more than once a week

uuuh what's wrong with those

I've eaten Raclette grilled cheese for half a week. I regret nothing.

strawberry fig newtons are god-tier

Molten lava cake from chili’s

I can drink Yoohoo fucking forever. I'm addicted to creamy chocolate drinks I can down one in seconds.

I switched to Tru Moo and I still love Yoo Hoo but I'm not looking back, either. It's the best chocolate milk I've had.

They are just strawberry Newtons, there's no figs involved.

How bout some FUGG newtons?

Have you tried Borden dutch chocolate milk? That shit amazing

The stuff in the glass jugs? Yeah, that's pretty good, too.

Nah they come in plastic jugs

Ohhh, I was thinking of the Amish stuff. I don't think they carry Borden around here, then.

Every few months I get an awful craving for this shit and will end up destroying a bag of whichever I can get a hold of. Makes me feel violently ill the rest of the day and destroys the inside of my mouth in the case of the sour ones.

We used to have Stove Top stuffing for Thanksgiving when I was a kid because my mom couldn't make her own stuffing worth a damn. I make real stuffing for Thanksgiving dinner these days, but every autumn I still get a nostalgic craving for Stove Top. I'll buy a box and just eat it with a shitload of gravy as a kind of weird personal tradition once it gets cold out. I'm sure I'd hate it if I ate it regularly, but as my once a year thing, I love it.

thing is yoohoo is not creamy. It's made with dirty fucking water not milk faggot

>Nah

nigger detected

Even those regular ones hurt my mouth, something about sugar just fucks it up

Spot on, OP

I told my ex how much I loved yoo-hoo and she bought me a fucking case. After I finished it, I don't think I've drank one in years.

Very true, haven't had them in probably 5 years though

This. I drink a lot of it during the holidays, and where I am we have a couple of stores that sell it all year, so if I need a fix in July they'll have it. Otherwise, yeah, when you don't want it eggnog is just the worst.

I hope we're talking about turkey hill pal

Ok.

Niggers are not unique in saying "nah". Are you retarded?

Almost any "nostalgic" food, desu

who raped that poor thing?
also big mac/mcfeast/whopper, about 4 of those total per year for me

Wrong.

Fancy cheeses.

On Saturdays I will get this and a chicken biscuit from a gas station 5 minutes down the road. Only 2 more days

Soda

do you walk there? sounds comfy

MArshmallows - how can anyone eat them regularly is beyond me but once a year I can eat a bag of sugar free ones and welcome the regrets

they may not be but have been an avid user of the word more than whites

oh shiiii
i don't see these at my local 7/11, but a latin grocer near me sells a lot of borden stuff so I'm gonna look ther
thanks for the tip!

Sugar free marshmallows sound highly unnatural.