OMG user, you cook better than me!

OMG user, you cook better than me!

I have never dropped a girl harder in my life. Literally the biggest sign of being a thot. Why is cooking becoming a rarer skill now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCXlE3vQPRM
youtube.com/watch?v=tyrKeThaEJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because hot pockets are pretty good

Clearly no one is as unique as you.

dumb frogposter

this. they come a variety of flavors now. there needs to be dessert hot pockets for a complete meal.

Honestly when was the last time you saw a female making something that wasn't out of a box or frozen?

Itt op is a narcissist who will die alone because he refuses to be with girls who dont meet the lofty goal of being a carbon copy of himself but with tits

Things that didnt happen for 500
Jeopardy.jpg

She was probably just trying to give you a compliment.

I keep seeing people on Veeky Forums using the word thot recently, even though I haven't seen the rest of the internet use it in about a year. Are we behind the times now?

Veeky Forums is probably the biggest echo chamber on the internet.

Well that's true enough, but at least the echo chamber used to be ahead of the curve. Now it's behind on slang that even Buzzfeed readers have stopped using.

This. My girlfreind and her friends can't cook anything unless it's frozen or some basic shitty Pinterest recipe.

dumb frogposter

>It's ok for women to have a list of over 50 demands but men should only care about inside beauty

Nobody cares about being ahead, all we ever wanted is to be left alone and for newfags and cancer to stay away
We can't even have that since Tumblr , Reddit, Facebook and YouTube keep sending people here, best thing that could ever happen is for everyone to consider Veeky Forums lame and anyone who comes here a loser so you would all leave and I could have fun again

Typically Twitter slang gets picked up on this site after its popularity starts to fade because people begin using it ironically. Then it catches on and this happens.

Your mom makes for a good dessert hot pocket.

Ah, I guess the irony was just less obvious to me than it usually is with these things.That'll be the old autism.

Did you say "It's not an Anyou, it's an AnUS!"

That's how you get into her asshole.

desu women are becoming dumber so fast, most don't have any hobbies and can't even learn basic skills like cooking. What is happening OP?

i blame social media, you don't need a hobby if you can surf the internet all day. Same reason they end up cooking meme recipes instead of learning how to cook from their (grand)mother

post-irony

Who are you quoting?

I'm just learning now. I grew up homeless and then in fostercare.

Pretty much.
Women need someone to be constantly impressing them.
Men just want someone to talk to and fuck.
Nature is what it is.

Also OP fucked up. He could have had that girl worshiping his cock. Instead he wants to find an "equal". But women dont want equals. Find a girl that you are better than and shes your for life.

is it wrong to wish for a decent human being (female) as partner? If OP wanted a whore he could just pay for one instead.

Define "meme recipes"?

>falling for the 3D meme
I want normalfags to leave

>Liking white coal burners
Date Latinas f@m

Because Stacey expects to marry Chad with his 6 figure salary and eat out for every meal. Why would she know how to cook?

>i blame social media

this is the answer

Who the fuck cares? Quit being an autist and just enjoy your hobbies. Either date the girl or don’t. If her ability to cook is really that important to you then put that shit in your OK Cupid profile and find some niche fetishist who wants you to dress her up like a 50s housewife and choke her during sex. Culture won’t stay the same so there’s no use complaining about change. Just put in the effort to find like-minded individuals and keep them in your life. Welcome to the real world.

This.
Who here /MGTOW/?

is this /c9k/?

Redidt the post

>Just put in the effort to find like-minded individuals and keep them in your life. Welcome to the real world.
T. Blue pilled fag

/r9k/ is incel not mgtow

Unless you are not a decent person than of couse you can find one. I didnt say pick up a street whore and marry her. I just said you have to be better than her.
The higher the quality of woman you want, the higher the standards you must set for yourself.

this is why women don't improve, instead of criticize their bad behaviors you soyboys keep trying to find excuses and ways to accept everything bad a woman has to offer.

>The higher the quality of woman you want, the higher the standards you must set for yourself.
Well I'll just posting here from now on.

>not fucking her before dropping her

You fucked up user

Because patriarchy
Do what I did and marry a slav, but take time and find someone who you can have a deep and genuine relationship with. We're generally all the same and want the same things but outside of anglo countries the women aren't brainwashed.

youtube.com/watch?v=SCXlE3vQPRM

M8 how fucking dumb are you it's nothing to do with culture changing. Go bury your head in some history and philosophy books and then take a guess what this means for western civilisation.

You know, I'm not making excuses for the girl or telling you to settle but you were given an opportunity to share your knowledge and you failed. Maybe realize that not everyone grows up privledged with a good family that teaches them basic skills. You should have thanked her for the compliment and made dinner with her the next time.

>nerdy nummies
Please let global warming end this shit pile of a species

Women aren’t necessarily domestic servants anymore and many of them express little interest in such things with their newfound freedoms? Sounds like a victory for human rights to me. It’s not like women who do enjoy cooking don’t exist anymore. Grow the fuck up.

honestly id rather just cook myself. i like being able to make something the exact way i like it and not having to worry if a girl is going to make food the way i like

This.

This is why you marry an east Asian. They can cook, clean, and love white cock.

>wanting a not terrible wife is Jewish

No but promoting race mixing sure is, Seth.

>falling for the "they're just like muh anime meme"

Enjoy your alimony, at least you saved the white race though right?

inside beauty is just bones n shit
or ego and vanity

>men
>talk
men want women to shut up

fuck you anglo

Not only that, speaking from experience, they're hot as hell in bed and soak the bedsheets (at least Koreans) unlike coldfish, worthless 'murrican women who are too worried sbout their hair getting mussed up.

>classic image.jpg

>what this means for western civilisation
That's what has created the worthless, priveleged western woman, numbskull. And you know what? It ain't going back. Anyone with a lick of sense will do exactly what he suggested or if they want a traditional family focused wench, hook up with an asian. And no, your fantasy of a "xtian" sweetie pie, traditional, chik-fila slut doesn't exist. Evangelicals are some of the sluttiest women out there.

was wondering about that too, you think his software still hasn't been updated?

Not sure if most of these posts are trolling or serious. Poes Law is some scary shit.

Just get a qt trap gf to cook and play vidya with

Don't forget superior hapa children

My wife is orthodox, I'm catholic, fuck anglicans and all other heathens

Short sighted and 89IQ
You've misunderstood my point

>My wife is orthodox
So she had 20+ dicks before she met you then.

Whatever cunt, you probably love bitches who've had miles of cock.

Hapas are sexy I don't get why nobody likes them.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyrKeThaEJM

This is why.

hot pockets are terrible though

underrated

t. can't cook anything but microwave meals

>roastie says this when I put tuna in scrambled eggs