Is there anything to be said about cooking on stone? What would be the most practical way to do this at home?

Is there anything to be said about cooking on stone? What would be the most practical way to do this at home?

>practical
heh

>home
heh

>heh
heh

>put stone in BBQ
>???
>stone cooked food
I think they sell stones for pizza.

Just do what the guy in the picture is doing? I don't get the question.

what advantage does this grant you?

non

Idk but it’s cool and I want one.

Stone holds heat very well, like cast iron.

>like cast iron
But they make cast iron griddles to work on your stove.

Converts you grill into a griddle so you dont need both.

Then that gives us variety. Use a piece of iron if you want, use a fucking rock if you want.

Fun

>cooking
heh

>What would be the most practical way to do this at home?

Pizza stone.

I just keep on in my oven all the time. I put breads on it to warm them up for sandwiches or sometimes make flatbreads ect.

I wonder... would eggs stick to stone?

you have to season it first..............scrub it smooth with wire wool, then bake it with whale oil at 500degC for 24 hours, repeat for 3 months.......non stick stone
simples, dont know why plebs make such a fuss

W-where do I get whale oil?

your mom has plenty of whale blubber

>Stone cooking
Going with mexico and metates and molcajetes plus clay pots and on and on plus copper cauldrones on and on plus iron all types on and on plus stainless steel cmon man were talking mexicans

heh

don't do it with stones you find in the woods, most have tiny air pockets inside which explode if it gets too hot

>cooking with stones

What is this shit? Just use an oven. We aren't cavemen, we have technology.

Some people occasionally leave their mom's basement and engage in social activities you NEET fagfuck.

>social activities
Like playing with rocks?
And OP asked how to recreate it at home; so he's probably an indoor kid.