Why are Starbucks employees always so combative and rude to people?

Why are Starbucks employees always so combative and rude to people?
youtube.com/watch?v=bERGLaj_gVc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Kb9umBeh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theyre trained to never lose. at the corporate hq training facility in des moines. 9 week course. only top 20% graduate. theyre told to never accept defeat and never come in 2nd place.

>12k people subscribed
I hope he bought those subs

glorified fast food employees

>The God of Cringe

Fuck, he got me.

The guy in the vĂ­deo is a faggot, I don't use the word subhuman lightly, but he truly is subhuman.

I feel terrible for the poor workers. Imagine trying to work your menial job and this fucking sweaty crosseyed homonculous waddles in, his fat sweaty body leaving permanent grease stains on the floor walls and counter top. He flops his fatty appendage towards them and utters something that may be construed as words to a retarded caveman. Imagine having to service that.

Why shoot the video like a selfie the entire time?

His videographer was sick that day, the sound guy was on vacation, MAU was getting plugged by tyrone, and the lighting grip was defrosting his freezer.

>the god of cringe

Why does every male Starbucks barista have to talk in that stereotypical flaming fag voice? Even if they don't look gay they have that fucking dumb tone of voice. Is it a requirement to work there?

Thanks for clearing that up user. Good looking out.

You have to be a faggot to work there.

Yes. Heterosexual men don't apply to work at Starbucks.

Don't give this faggot views

Is there an archive site for youtube videos? Similar to the archive sites for news websites?

No I've been subscribed to Joel on YouTube for over a year now before he made H3 H3 famous

Who was in the wrong here?
On the one hand he needed a refill on his drink but he was filming them and on the other hand that lady was super rude and disrespectful to him before she got his caramel mochattio.

Making YouTube videos is his career, depriving him of views is basically stealing money out of his wallet desu.
hooktube

You could tell within a split-second he's just trying to be a dick. Yeah they're running a business, but at least give the people that work there some level of respect.

They are no way in the wrong. She wasn't rude she was asking a legitimate question and could tell the guy was being a cunt.

The customer is always right, don't like it? Don't go into customer service.
Starbucks employees are the scum of the Earth, they don't deserve one iota of respect from anyone. She was a rude cunt for no reason, it's not like the drink was coming out of her paycheck.

She was a cunt when she asked it in a snide manner and refused to hand the drink back to him in the manner he wanted her too.
If I was her manager I would've written her up for that.

thanks

>it's not like the drink was coming out of her paycheck.
I'd never hire you

Because you'll never own a business or hold down a real job.

he looks like that painfully unfunny comedian that talks about weed all the time and never inhales.

Inhaling is bad for you. Nothing wrong with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Kb9umBeh4

Because they serve people who haven't had their daily dose of the devil's beverage yet all day. These people that they have to serve are both drug addicts and stupid enough to pay $5 every day for a cup of shitty coffee. Their lives are hell.

/thread

This is self aware cringe. The total opposite of cringe.

not this mother fucker again. Stay on r9k with your autistic youtube channel spam.

Lol a starbux thread.. More proof this board is infested with normies. Ive never even been inside a starbucks in my entire life.

Starbucks is suuuuuuuuper good tho. I go every day and get a venti horchata almondmilk frap with extra extra whip and caramel on top. It might be for normies but it's soooo good lol I love it, I would literally die without my Starbucks

7/10

I have been noticing male waiters acting a little gay and flirty recently too, I guess that gets them bug tips from certain people

>coffeecunt expects to be treated like a person

lmao you should be glad I didn't leave a bag of concrete lying around for you to pick up

Heh, you must be one if those "certain people"

>imagine if one day you were at your job
>and you actually had to do it

huh, guess I'm not the only one who read 1001 millenial horror stories.

Why doesn't the scanner thing x-ray her boobies

Damn dude you're so awesome
I bet you "don't even remember the last time you checked Facebook" and "don't even know what Netlflix is chuckle."
I bet you also eat only "locally sourced organic produce" which probably includes the local Starbucks barista's dick

I don't tip so I'm not

>being this hurt

all of the male waiters at the restaurant i worked at were openly gay

the straight guys worked at the bar

This is incredibly annoying but hilarious at the same time

Imagine getting home from your dead end minimum wage service job and continuing to complain about your customers in your spare time on the internet.
It's like you never even left work, you're at home, and you're still in work mode.
All those faggot baristas who complain about being forced to make a slightly more complex limited time meme drink puzzle me to no end.
This is your job, it's what you're being paid to do. Go work somewhere else if you don't want to make purple mango abominations for $9.00 an hour.

Oh the horror!

I have to say though, going down with the ship in a failing company is a ride. One day everything is normal and then day by day things start getting more and more fucked up until you're working in bizarro world.

Didn't watch the video. Refuse to watch the video. That guy looks like an absolute cunt.

I rarely have issues with service workers being combative or rude. The trick is to not be a cunt. Everyone is going to be combative if you start off being a dickhead to them.

I worked as a cashier at a grocery store that went out of business. I honestly turned into a psychopathic monster the last few days because I just didn't give a fuck. A few customers almost tried to fight me, but I guess they decided it wasn't worth it. It's not like I was gonna get fired or anything and it was a great stress relief to abuse all the vultures that were used to getting their way.

>Starbucks
>failing company
Are you retarded? Starbucks is one of the biggest companies on Earth.

Can you not read?

what

How bad could it possibly get?
Why would you even get emotionally attached to a dead end job? Stress relief? What the fuck?
I've worked retail and fast food and it's just a fucking job.

I was losing my source of income. I didn't know whether I'd be able to find another job soon enough to pay for rent. I didn't want to be on unemployment benefits.
After a couple days of old women bitching at me because everything in the store was only 50% off and dumb fucks asking me if EVERYTHING in the store was on sale despite there being signs at every isle stating that yes, everything was discounted, it wore on my nerves. There's only so many times you can hear "oh, im so sad to hear you're closing I shopped here all the time" before you say "huh, I've never seen you in here, what amazing luck"

>i live alone
>i have no savings
>i moved out without any semblance of financial security
>i have no marketable skills so i'm forced to work unskilled labor that any monkey can do
it's like you live only to suffer

No, the customer is not always right. The customer is very often completely wrong, and the idea that they cannot be wrong is one of the reasons customer service is so hard.

Customers aren't entitled to anything they want whenever they want it. They should have reasonable expectations and be able to comprehend the realities of running a buisness. Sometimes you have to wait for a table. Sometimes the restaurant runs out of ingredients. You don't deserve compensation for everything.

>Everyone is going to be combative if you start off being a dickhead to them.

as someone who was a barista for 7 years. this is correct.
just because you are the customer, doesnt mean you have the right to treat the employee like trash because you feel like they have to be nice to you no matter what.
never understood why people to this day still follow the whole "the customer is always right" saying. you know thats a bunch of bullshit.

Customers follow it to get their way, and weak managers follow it because they are too afraid of losing buisness. Even though the worst customers are usually cheap bastards anyway.

>their lives are he'll.

By their own choice.

I know a girl who works at Starbucks, by choice, instead of as a fully trained chef like she used to be and this is all she fucking does everytime I see her. She's turned into the most miserable sjw obese cunt ive ever met since she quit her sous chef job in the best restaurant in town a couple years ago and went full time at cuckbucks. It's like she gave up on life and just projects that hate onto everyone around her and all her customers and never lets it go even when work is over.

If I was the franchise owner I'd fire you for writing her up you gormless cunt

See

>barista for 7 years
>7
>years
Customers have every right to treat you any way they want. You are a failure as a person and you should be thanking each and every one of them for giving a fat, retarded, skilless woman like you a menial job.

I have never had any problems at Starbucks. I've been to locations all over the world too. In Hong Kong the dude at McDonald's couldn't understand the word cheeseburger but the Starbucks people understood my complicated drink order I quickly rattle off every time.

You are all retarded and watch so much "reality television" that you cant recognize bad acting.
That entire encounter was staged. The barista is an aquaintance and he paid for that drink.

>Everything is a conspiracy! Fox news told me so!

That goes both ways. If I'm getting paid a shit wage to do demanding work how much do you think I care about the prospect of losing my job? I usually provide good service regardless but occasionally when someone comes up to me and acts like a complete cunt I'll give then subpar service. I don't work as a barista, I am a cashier in a grocery store. Most days I wish they would fucking fire me so I could go on to do something else instead. It would probably pay even less though so I hold onto that $12 an hour as long as I can.

Older folks that work at my store are on old contracts and make better money. They are usually happier people that provide better service. The store is constantly trying to buy them out and get them to retire but they refuse. When all the boomer fucks die off it's going to be hilarious watching everything take a massive dip. I've seen what newer stores in the chain look like and it's pretty sad.

With all this said I don't plan on living in the US in the future. The fucked up social order is going to bring huge problems that people like you are too dumb to see coming. I don't want to raise my kids in that kind of environment.

Wow, I'm going to be honest I'm not going to read the deluded ramblings of such a huge loser. I'm glad I touched a nerve though, sweetie. The customer is king, the customer is always right. Anyone who works at Starbucks for 7 years in any capacity other than regional manager or higher is inherently wrong.

>he thinks saying sweetie in a condescending way is the height of hilarity

Okay dad back to Facebook. But really though most of my customers are great people and I go out of my way to help them save money because fuck my cheap employer. If you're a turd in life's punch bowl I'll find a way to make everything take an extra five minutes though. Time is money and yours is worthless to me.

A janitor has more self- respect than any loser working in fast food for 7 years, honey. I already know you are passive aggressive to customers that make you do your job, pumpkin. Making them wait an extra 5 minutes is the most power you've ever had or ever will have in your life, sugar.

Such edge. I don't work in fast food but no disrespect to anyone who does. Especially if they don't suck at their job. At the end of the day money is money, if that's enough for you cool, not gonna judge.

Even though I'm working a shitty job myself I saved enough up to take six months off. That's what I'm doing right now. I have plans to retire before I'm 40 too. I'd probably be as angry as you are if I was paying off a car or a mortgage and some guy sitting on the beach was laughing at me.

i'm pretty sure this guy is shilling his videos here, every couple of months a thread like this gets posted.

>guy
You're not fooling anybody, dumliing. I believe you are on a """break""" because you're unemployable, babycakes. It's unladylike of you to project your anger there, princess, between OP's video and your first post I've been laughing for a solid 30 minutes. My house is paid off, my car is paid off, I'm in a healthy, stable relationship, all because I actually got a useful degree instead of being a skilless list working in fast food for almost a decade, sweetie-pie. Thanks for the hearty laugh.

Congrats bro. Don't cry to me when she takes half.

>"he" has never heard of a pre-nup
Kek
>you on the left
>me on the right
Nobody cries to you except yourself. I think its safe to call you a bitter, kissless, handholdless, eyecontactless permavirgin now.

Yeah this fucker added me on fb just because I had h3 liked. His real name is Joel Glazer,

Those get thrown out all the time.
Divorce lawyers entire bread and butter is sucking the man dry for everything they can get, plus, it's very easy to insinuate that the prenup was signed under duress.

>I had h3 liked
How many soy-based foods do you consume everyday?

Only in states where """""men""""" work at Starbucks for 7 years as a career.

This dude's channel of the video originally presented on this thread isn't even all that successful! Holy shit what a sad bastard to be so desperate on his totally un-funny act that people obviously cannot stand. I highly doubt his material is even advertiser friendly. I would bet he only makes $500 bucks off that channel. And trust me guys I would know. He's only like 3.5 million views total but the amount of videos he has it somewhat high. A channel with about 14 times his would make on average $4-7 grand per month with regular releases. So he probably makes about $2-500 per month off his. That is kinda sad.

My apologies for my somewhat poor grammar, but one more thing too. What else does this guy do every day? I wonder if he even has a regular job. With how little he makes off his channel I would assume if not working he most likely collects food stamps and quite possibly disability. Man... I am somehow for some weird reason fascinated by people like that.

When you were partying, I studied the bagel. When you were having premarital sex, I mastered the footlong. While you wasted your days at the gym in pursuit of vanity, I cultivated sandwich toasting. And now that the world is on fire and the barbarians are at the gate you have the audacity to come to me for a meatball sub on honey oat, hold the cheese

You're in a stable relationship with a well off career and you're bragging about it on Veeky Forums? Where oh where did your life go so wrong

>bug tips

Not every user is a bitter lonely poorfag like you. There is nothing wrong with using and liking Veeky Forums you dumb redditor.

Yeah but why brag to a bunch of Mongolian basket weavers?

I want even bragging, he made an assumption and i simply corrected him.

A better answer, because it makes permavirgins like you angry.

Way to project, senpai
I'm not the starbucks fag and I'm engaged ;^)

This is how the rest of the world sees all Americans, by the way.

I know you're not and I'm very happy for you and your boyfriend.

Nothing wrong with that.

You say that mockingly but you are correct and thank you. Now you call me a filthy degenerate right?

Why do you fags always victimize yourselves so much?

Not really playing victim. This is Veeky Forums I just figured you would be the type to do that. My bad then

He would have

>not looking at people when you talk to them
Are all Americans like that ?