Fast food hacks you know: cheeseburger is $1, triple cheeseburger is $3...

Fast food hacks you know: cheeseburger is $1, triple cheeseburger is $3. You can just get three cheeseburgers for $3 and get the same amount of meat and cheese, but three times the bread and toppings for the same price as a triple cheeseburger

I just did this.
He's right

Can confirm, they will let you order 3 cheeseburgers. You have to make three separate orders though, so I recommend not trying this at a drive through because you have to drive around the building three times. In the store they made me go to the back of the line every time, but if you go when it's not busy that's no problem.

Buy a Big Mac and eat it alongside a good ostrich steak. It's the best food combination.

If you're still hungry after eating your McDonald's meal, go back to the corner and order more. They'll give you it if you pay them.
(Not recommended if you used the drive-thru)

Sweet, I’m gonna use this next time

>buy two mcdoubles
>put mac sauce and lettuce on them instead of ketchup/mustard
>stack them on top of each other
>double big mac for a fraction of the price

Shame the locala mcds went full jew and stopped letting you customize burgers

Little pro tip, order a combo meal at McDoonalds and you'll get a sandwich, fries, and a drink at a savings.

I used to always get 2/3 hamburgers with extra patties for $2 a piece instead of their rip off $7/8!! """"""quarter pounders"""""" and they've disabled it now on the ordering.

If you are low on cash on a cold day, you can get a free bologna sandwich, juice drink, and a warm place to sleep if you go into a McDonalds and take a shit on the counter.

I wish I learned this years ago:
>walk into Wendy's and ask for a large number 3
>tell them you want to pay by card
>draw a handgun instead
>get food for free

Here’s one: go to chick fil a and order grilled nuggets. A couple minutes later go up and say you meant to order breaded nuggets. They won’t want to bother doing a refund so you will likely get breaded nuggets for the price of grilled nuggets. Bonus: they already started making the grilled nuggets so there is a chance they will give you those for free

i tried this but when the cashier handed me my food he took the gun out of my hand and hit me across the face with it and everyone laughed at me

I should mention this trick also works for the hamburger/cheeseburger pairing

some wendy's are gun free zones, it doesn't work there. You have to check for the sign before you go in.

>buying three cheeseburgers is a food hack
you moron
of course you can order three cheeseburgers... Its a menu item
sigh...

Is it dumbo day on Veeky Forums? I don't usually leave /v/ but goddamn you people are stupid lmao

This is some layered bait

Do you really not get it?

I've tried doing this but the card reader will accept a drawing as a valid signature and charge my card anyway.

order from drive thru like normal
once you get your food and pay immediately get back in line
say they forgot your fries or jbc or some other small item
theyll just give it to you no questions asked
only worth it if the drive thru line is short tho

If your white, you do not even have to order something. Call, ask for manager, and tell them they forgot something. They will ask give you your name and say sorry, come get a free one 90% of the time. White nigger magic.

You get fucked on taxes this way though

>take away store requires a gun free zone
you live in Afghanistan or something?

When the cash register drawer opens say hey look over there. Then reach over and grab some 20s. This should cover the meal and the next time you visit as well.

I don't really eat fast food, but I had this same experience on a road trip with a girl who "was really craving meat", so ordered the baconator at Wendy's. I was paying and it really pissed me off because it was just three dollar menu bacon cheese burgers without all the other toppings, but for twice the price. I'll occasionally eat fast food, but the big advertised items and box deals are for complete idiots. It all pretty much tastes the same anyways.

nice just bought 100k

What are you doing here?
I thought we'd all be too busy going AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA to even post in other threads lately.

He's right. I spend most of my days going to different McDonalds, buying a couple hundred cheeseburgers for 1$ each, then rearrange them into triple cheeseburgers that I sell outside the restaurant for $2.95 a pop, and individual leftover buns for $0.10 each.

My guy sells slightly used buns for 20cents, where do you live?

underrated

fast food hack: if u buy 2 burger, you have 2 burger

#woah

You may not know this, but you don't actually have to eat the hamburger whole. It's actually more food if you take it apart!

A nice mince steak.
A warm bun that's been divided for you.
A crisp side salad. (I ask for extra pickles, since alot of people don't like them, they give it to me for free!)
And even some good ole american cheese if your feeling like dropping the extra 10 cents

Fuck off shill

it's so nobody can rob them with a gun

Should have left out the lmao it would be more believable

Protip: Instead of ordering the 5 piece French Toast Sticks, you can order the 3 piece French Toast Sticks twice.

Damn, and twice as much syrup

but the 5 gives you more

?

Do they actually bitch if you order 3 1$ burgers?

I know I'd be mad

Why put it on the menu at that price then. The cashier shouldn't care, they aren't being paid by the burger only ones who should really care are higher management and they aren't by the registers

That's what I thought at first, but my friend showed it to me and you actually get 1 FOR FREE

If you go to taco bell and ask for no tortilla or meat, you have a vegetarian salad. Also works for burger places, just ask for no bun and no meat in the burger. Wa-la! Salad anywhere! Stay healthy, readers.

>just ask for no bun and no meat in the burger

holy shit does this actually work

Awesome FF hack here for you McChicken fanatics
>go to mcdonalds
>order Anything plus a mcchicken
>as for extra mcchicken sauce
>they give you as much as you want, for FREE

Order a plain salad and a mcchicken pattie
Cut up the chicken pattie and mix it through the salad.
Wa La! Chicken salad for like 2 bucks

Has anyone here actually asked for a McGangbang at McDonald's?

No, but I saw your mom fucking 4 hobos in the dumpster behind Taco Bell.

can someone walk me through the numbers im not getting it

its more that you have to ring up each burger every time so it takes a couple minutes more

I broke my towel yesterday and had the BEST hack ever.

Went to McDonald's. Asked for a glass of water, with extra napkins.

I GOT 20 NAPKINS
FOR FREE

How did you break your towel?

I slept in it the night before (Major sunburn, super uncomfortable bed so slept with my towel underneath), but i fell off my bed and it ripped

>pressing the cheeseburger icon on the screen 3 times instead of 1 takes a couple minutes extra

Did mcdonalds get rid of the mcdouble and just put a bacon mcdouble? Or can you still order a mcdouble? How much is it?

I can’t believe those fucks got rid of the 2 McDoubles for $2.50 deal

That was the GOAT deal.

I would love a mcdouble right now but my closest McDicks is horrible. The last burger I got, the bun was hard like a pretzel. I tapped it on the table and it made a thunk sound.

big if true

>not getting
>1 mc chicken
>1 bacon mcdouble
>put the mc chicken patty and lettuse inbetween the bacon mcdouble

Your towel broke from falling out of bed?
Do you sleep in a 100 story bunk bed?

I tried to, but the girl behind the counter just started taking her clothes off, so I left.

>not putting a mcchicken, a grilled chicken, and chicken nuggets under one bun

Don't want to get your hands messy eating a sandwich? A knife & fork combo is free with any sandwich!

I work at one and when I see some dumb shit pop on screen, it's not fun yelling at the service crew "Is this a mcgangbang????"