Wtf is american cheese?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo&t=1759s
seriouseats.com/2016/07/whats-really-in-american-cheese.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dairy, fat, salt, artificial flavoring, and stabilizers

Ask not 'what', but 'why'.

Why?

sometimes processed cheese product is really good.

but a lot of it is really shitty.

Why are you people so obsessed with this documentary? I watched the whole thing and all I saw was a China man with one of the worst jobs in the world.

no one knows. it can mean anything. usually its two different cheeses blended together. sometimes the result is similar to actual cheese but sometimes the result is like cheese whiz. best to avoid it. most americans do.

What was the documentary called?

Believe it or not, there are people who jerk off to media where the shittiness of Black races are pointed out. A lot of the documentary was the Chinese dude calling the African workers subhuman.

Most commonly a dairy product made by integrating oils into the soft cheese, invented by a foreign immigrant. It can also be used to refer to "government cheese", a ration made by blending several inexpensive cheeses; or occasionally farmer's cheese which is a derivative of cottage cheese.

But you should learn about google cheese at your local internet browser rather than listen to shit off the top of people's heads.

Empire of Dust my good fellow.

Because it exposes niggers and all their shortcomings and dis-functionality without involving evil whitey.

Watch this one next, note how the white guys with 'Africa experience' treat them like children?
It's for the sake of survival

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo&t=1759s

Yeah but the documentary shows that his Chinese bosses are really no better. They unload work on his that he has no qualification for when he's already being overworked, basically just for the sake of cutting costs.

What I got out of it was that Lao Yang and Eddy were getting a raw deal.

Plastic

That's really the only takeaway worth taking. Eddy and Yang are both trapped in a system that do not care for nor about the people in the system.

godbless
back when vice was actually good

Cheddar cheese softened with added oil. Made to make "mature"(dry) cheddar soft and meltable again.

American cheese or /cheesebyproduct/? Americann cheese varieties are a style of cheese similar to euro cheeses, although a bit more mellow and palatable for wider uses and tastes. Softer, easily melted cheeses are favorites, followed by those with blended peppers or herbs/spices and smoked cheeses. I prefer a slightly salted munster, myself. Ones bought from actual cheese artisans and farms are often the best quality, although Wisconsin and other midwestern states do produce good cheeses. Many are up to euro-quality, although very pricey.
Buying from many large brand names is unadviced. Although cheaper (7-15USD/lbs), they are only cheap due to doing the bare minimum for aging and cheese content.
Then there is the cheap imitations seen in every wal-mart and grocery. The Velveeta "block", kraft "singles", yellow sandwich cheese, government cheese, "American cheese product", and imitation shreds. These are made from cheese byproducts like whey, milk protein, fillers, and underquality curds. The cheese/filler content and overall quality are so low they cannot even be advertised or labeled as cheese. Do not buy these.
I do not care for hipsters much, but I do like how they have made "artisan good" trendy again. Opening up a few eyes. Got my dad some well aged cheddar over the holidays a few years ago and now he cant eat Kraft anymore.

Is gotsa new Massa now! New massa so much nicer than old Massa! Gives us free AKs and don't mind us genociding those damned Huti's.

>A lot of the documentary was the Chinese dude calling the African workers subhuman.

And there's nothing those niggers can do except beg for more chinese work & contracts.

There is a reason why China now owns more oil, land, & natrual resources in Africa than any western colonial power at ANY point in history.

This is the next century of Chinese world dominance. Get used to it.

Now melts!

I don't consider it real cheese if it's from a plastic.

They had some great stuff before they got pozzed by leftists.
Check out monkey meat and ebola next.
The trip into North Korea is good too.

>There is a reason why China now owns more oil, land, & natrual resources in Africa than any western colonial power at ANY point in history.
It's because nobody is fighting them for it, because WHITE COLONIALISM

THANK YOU, LAO YANG

THANK YOU, LAO YANG

No real cheese

Melted mix of cheeses

What?

American cheese is gross but it does belong in two places:

On a standard cheeseburger.

On an english muffin with a sausage patty.

So exactly like all americans had to treat Afghani's or Iraqi's when I was in the marines?

Because once we literally had to explain to one of them they couldnt fit anymore toys in his bag. Shit like this was common. Instead of blaming it on them being subhuman i just assumed they were developmentally stunted from malnutrition because they were all like 5.1

Don't try and understand it. It'd probably cuck your brain with horseshoe theory.

key ingredient to a proper grilled cheese

IQ around 80-90, yes they're children with testosterone.
Parts of Africa you're seeing figures in the 60s. This is where basic animal psychology is employed

The first mistake is thinking that there is one single "American cheese." Have a read.
seriouseats.com/2016/07/whats-really-in-american-cheese.html

It's like Moby Dick except captain Ahab is a Chinese supervisor and the whale is two trucks of gravel.