What are your go-to lazy meals...

what are your go-to lazy meals? Something delicious you make when you can't be bothered to cook properly or leave the house?

Any one of the following:

cheddar and cold cuts
instant ramen
can of sardines
fried eggs
grilled cheese if I both have American cheese and bread that isn't moldy

>instant ramen
chinkshit or nip/gook shit?

Tuna and rice.

For those times when I haven't defrosted any real meat and can't get to the store. There's always a can or two of tuna in the cupboard for just such emergencies.
It doesn't take long to prepare, is fairly nutritious with the veggies that I throw in there, and it's a pretty comfy meal.

boil pasta in microwave

top with jarred sauce and a bunch of cheese

Ham hock, crock pot, lentils/bean of choice. Served with rice or bread. Weekly staple for me.

>boil pasta in microwave

it cant be much easier to boil in the microwave than on the stove can it?

rip up some tortillas and lightly fry them in the pan
crack some eggs
add some cheese
add some hot sauce

Lazy grilled cheese: Put a couple slices of cheese in between two slices of bread; flatten with palm. Smear with a tiny bit of butter and drop in the toaster.

Lazy: Egg sandwich
Extreme Lazy: Bread and butter
God Mode: A pint of milk

i don't have to worry about the stove or anything burning.

i make microwave spaghetti when i'm super tired and liable to doze off.

Spaghetti with olive oil and garlic

Lazy Soup.

I make and freeze a ton of meat/bone broth from whole chickens and turkeys, then thaw it out, season with whatever, add my fillings, and go.

A tried and true is generic chicken soup seasonings (just go with whatever) with lime, sriracha, sambal oelek, a bit of garlic, rice noodles, and egg if you want it.

It's a warm, soothing, slightly spicy and sour soup that takes ten minutes to reheat on the stove and ten more to cook whatever you want in it.

Tons of variations, healthy, very filling and hearty, and a good use of bones. I use a pressure cooker for my broth but a slow cooker or stovetop pot will all fit the bill.

Takes an afternoon of broth prep but with the pressure cooker its set and forget with great results and my house smells great all day

Turkey sandwich
White bread
American cheese
Southwest mustard
Potato chips.

Soft boiled egg with sweet soy sauce. I can go through half a dozen eggs like this.

/Ourferrari/

A sandwich, fried eggs with toast, or a can of soup.

I normally have all the ingredients to make pasta carbonara in my house, I can make it in the same time it takes to boil pasta.

Baked beans on toast, but I Amerifat it by using Van Camps/Bushs because we don't have Heinz at my grocery stores

I always have this in the freezer.
Frozen stouffers "welsh rarebit" sauce, or chipped beef, + toast (crusty bread). I nuke that sauce, pour over a couple thick slices of toasted bread, few grinds of the pepper mill, and enjoy with knife and fork and cold seasonal beer of some sort. I might make drop biscuits to enjoy with the chipped beef and cream gravy.

Also from the freezer, I might do
frozen tamales + hot sauce
pot stickers + edamame + steam in bag brown rice . I might make a small cucumber salad to go with it

From the pantry, I always have the ability to do
spicy chicken ramen, or beef ramen that I turn into pho style with onion, spices, lime, basil from my plant
chili with beef from the freezer
matzo ball soup with eggs,and stock
grilled cheese with tomato
quesadilla w/ onions, and dried ancho (fried first)
microwave baked potato withy sour cream, cheese, or just some seasoned salt and other toppings on hand
pasta, tossed with olive oil and fried garlic, or with basic cream sauce, tony's, maybe some sauteed something like onion, or peppers. Topped with toasted breadcrumbs for a little crunch.
I can always scrap together a soup with the dregs of the vegetable drawer, maybe a little chowder with my coffee half n half and some frozen stufff.
I whirl up some yogurt/cottage cheese/cream cheese/leftover cheddar or something together to make "liptauer" cheese with some herbs. Enjoy with toasted breed, rye hopefully.
french toast or egg sandwich, sometimes a dutch baby in the cast iron
beer bread is how i use up seasonal beer I didn't like so much, or party leftovers. great with a little compound butter with zest in it

smoothie, even if just banana, milk, ice and a sprinkle of vanilla or nutmeg in there (rum). I might add fiber with a little wheat germ.

are you a faggot?

Baguette
Roasted garlic
Brie
Raspberry jam

Sometimes have a dip of olive and balsamic oil with black pepper

Beans on toast with fried chipolatas

Whichever is the one that's literally cheaper than dirt.

Usually mi goreng or a fried egg sandwich.

I'm thinking of batch making a bunch of bean and cheese burritos and freezing it so I can go ezmode when I'm feeling lazy. Anyone do this before?

Sorry, no. But I'm flattered that you asked.

Canned soup. Pretty much always canned soup. Sometimes crackers/crispbread and cheese or crackers/crispbread with sardines, salsa, and capers. Sometimes hummus and bread.

Failing all that, I'll have a couple beers. No real nutrition, but the calories usually hold me over until I can be bothered to prepare or procure food.