ITT: Foods you had to give up because of reddit

ITT: Foods you had to give up because of reddit

I don't give up food because of gatekeeping retards but reddit and all those autistic food gifs ruined bacon for me.

I had to choose between a mortgage and avocado

>Givin up food bcus redit

SOY BOY

I have never been to reddit, but someone has asked me to do an AMA there and I said yes. Thankfully it isn't about food.

You gotta go back, kid. They were calling out for you over at r/RedpilledEdgyMemes

Why would I give up something I've eaten for 30 years because of a site I don't even go to? That's pretty fucking pathetic, OP.

So... What's so special about avocado?

>feelings get hurt so easy and for such bad reasons you give up food in protest of people liking it

i heard people on reddit like to breath as well

He's right though, only a retarded girl-brained faggot would give up a food just because of memes. I think it hit too close to home for you.

bacon is overrated. it's pretty good, but ham is superior. you can fry some black forest ham coldcuts and let it hold in the oven at 120f while you make eggs. unreal breakfast.

I like bacon on pizza better than bacon alone

>having your life influenced by Reddit
F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

>knowing anything about r****t

I don't give up foods because other people overhype them

Maybe stop acting like a dumb Redditor then

i really don't understand soylent
does it even satiate hunger?
why would you drink that stuff when you can eat delicious food?

None because I'm not a pussy.

My niggah

the taste and texture are phenomenal

some people are too autistic for food so they'll happily choose boring cum slurries to slurp on

Bacon is GOD TIER I fucking love bacon in everything

Giving up a food you like due to people that browse another forum also liking it is the most autistic thing I could think of

>knowing anything about plebbit

You need to go back

I love bacon but I couldn't eat it on its own. It's gotta be a blt. Whole grain bread, lots of mayo, big chunk of tomato, lettuce. Cheddar cheese makes it even better

Nothing because who gives a shit what idiots say online? Grow the fuck up.

Aw, man, that reminds me of the 'breakfast munchies' my mom would make sometimes. A layer of egg, then cheese and bacon, and copped with unrolled croissant dough. Pretty great shit.

>”SOYBOY”

t. 240 lbs dyel

It does
It's not really a thing for food enthusiasts. It's nice if you aren't that into food and just want easy and relatively cheap nutrition. I couldn't really see eating it more than once per day as breakfast or lunch tho

ITT: Weak minded retards who stopped liking things because other people they have never seen like them

avocado toast is nothing special.
hummus avocado pesto brie toast on the other hand is a godsend among sandwiches

Bacon and pizza have been ruined by the internet

Facebook has ruined cheese for me. All those stupid "you wont believe what this restaurant in seattle does with this cheese wheel!!" "tag a friend who loves cheese!!!" videos...

What the fuck?

>taste

Avocado barely even has a taste.

I bet you're one of those faggots who say water doesn't have a taste

>letting reddit ruin your joy for life

SOY
GOY

He might just be from one of those small towns that sell abominations that aren't picked anywhere near ripe. Those switch from firm water to rotten water without ever getting flavor.

I'm not one to buy into the whole "if you eat tofu or drink non-dairy milk more than once a month you'll metamorphose into a bitchass that gets excited easily" meme, but when your whole diet is literally one thing that causes hormone imbalance there will be a (maybe significant) effect. Which is a shame because I like me masculinity but would also switch to if I could do so safely.

I heard contrarians have gone so far up their asses that they accept mediocrity at this point.

The first part of this.

I don't actually give a fuck what's trendy, popular or liked by others.
I use others for inspiration and to give me things to investigate.

I've been eating avocado since the 80s.
Hipster trash won't change that.

Not eating food because you saw it on reddit makes you even more of a pleb than eating food because you saw it on reddit.

tfw don’t have to give anything up because don’t use reddit

>giving up something you like because other people like it
The hipster is you, user.

Bacon has been destroyed by smoke-aroma.

>look guys, I quoted the whole thread!

I'll take any (you)s I can get

And he'll do it again because retards like you still give him a (you) because you want to show how clever you are by recognizing obvious bait, ignoring the fact that people do it for the (you)s regardless of the actual post. Don't fucking reply next time you goddamn idiot. Don't do the fucking one > or the retarded @. Just don't fucking acknowledge it. Jesus fucking Christ. This is common goddamn sense. I'm so fucking mad at people like you.

Imagine being such a turbo limp wristed faggot that you limit yourself this way.

just do sports you faggot, it has been demonstrated that testosterone levels rise if you put your legs to work.

>i have special eyes

Thanks for the (you)