A cute Japanese cashier didn't know what this was when I went to purchase it...

A cute Japanese cashier didn't know what this was when I went to purchase it, so I got a chance to talk with her and now have something to say to her next time that will eventually lead to her dating me.
What are some times where a cashier questioned something you were buying or simply commented on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=us5MGEL5W34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i bought some fresh produce at walmart and the cashier asked what that stuff was. i said it was material for my home remodeling proejct

Magnum condoms

If you're white she's basically already willing to marry you.

Don't bother cashiers and don't ask them out when they're working because they're afraid to say no because they're worried about you throwing a fit.

Also thanks for wasting her time telling her shit she didn't care about. If she seemed genuinely curious, that was just wishful thinking on your part and she probably was just being nice to you so you could leave her alone and stop wasting her time. Don't be a loser, go to a fucking bar and ask people out.

whitu piggu go home kawaii desu

youtube.com/watch?v=us5MGEL5W34

You realize cashiers get hit on all the fucking time? Just get your groceries and stop being a faggot.

a qt cashier at the supermarket commented on the pesto i was buying and asked if i was having a fancy pasta dinner.
I said, i am, and asked if she liked pesto.
she said she does like pesto
it was just for me, but i didn't tell her that, and maybe one day she can eat the pesto dinner with me together when she's my gf
I had some little ziplock bags in my bag for collecting specimens in the park, so i spooned a bit into a bag outside with my fingers and went back and gave it to her.
i was sperging out a bit so i didn't gauge her reaction very well i got nervous but next time i go there im gonna ask her if she thought it was nice and maybe ask her to be my gf or have pasta together now that we have a common interest.

This.

Please be bait.

why is it bait? i know that girls like gifts
i know she likes pesto because she told me that
i already had the pesto, so its not an expensive gift that might scare her away
and i only gave her enough for one portion, so if she already has a boyfreind, he won't get any pesto

She literally asked me what it's called and how to cook it, then she said she'd try it herself.

I'm going to assume you have some severe type of autism. I'm surprised you were even out in public.

I do have autism, but that shouldn't stop me from leading a happy life. I hold down a job and i try hard to be a good person. I have a lot to offer my future gf

>that shouldn't stop me from leading a happy life
I've got some bad news for you, user.

Its pretty easy as a lonely motherfucker to become fooled by a cashiers small talk, but im pretty sure most of the time they are just being cunts

When a female stranger talks to me I instantly fall in love and picture my life with her.

>I've got some bad news for you, user.
what is it?

My cashiers never know what ginger is.

So you are telling us a cashier made smalltalk with you? Wow she must be into you, fucking retard autist headass

OP when he talks to her the next time and she already forgot him

Why u rude?

Next time I'm going to ask her if she cooked with it and I'm going to bring my Japanese grocery store bag and she'll see it and comment and I'll tell her I like Japanese food and culture and she will be thrilled to meet a 6'4" white man into her native culture who can enjoy things she enjoys because her friends and family are back in Nippon and she is lonely.

Talking about stuff that you talked about the day before is so fucking awful, dont do that. plus she's just going to forget who you are

I'll buy another fennel.

>see some qt jap girls in kimono taking photos
>Anata wa kirei desu
>what?
>a-anata wa kirei desu
>we're Korean
fucking hanbok

Based FLIPPING Ozu poster.

a bold move
you're outrageous

I got asked about beets before. Nobody knows what to do with a beet, not even beet salespeople.

The user has good advice about not asking her out where she works. That's a mega autist move. Ask someone out in an appropriate setting where they aren't going to be blindsided by it. You can ask for her number while she's working if you really think it's worth a shot. Unfortunately you can't get a feeling for when it is and isn't likely that someone would be into you enough to give you personal information like that without getting rejected a few times.

>The user has good advice about not asking her out where she works. That's a mega autist move.
This is right. When i want to ask out a cashier, i'll wait outside the shop until she gets off, follow her for a few blocks (well away from her work place) and then 'bump into' her. Then we're on even territory and it's not an aggressive move.

Would have to be that time I purchased an M1911, the bank teller was quite suprised.

A cashier rung up my zucchini as a jalapeño

>in college town
>buying eggs, flour, sugar etc
>cashier asks if I’m making cookies
>”yes I am!”
>she says “you know you can just buy the dough?”

she probably suspected you of having plans to make cannabis cookies. buying the dough would ensure that this is considerably less practical

>at country supermarket
>getting a few things but,
>fill huge bag with expensive candy
>self checkout
>key it in as potatoes
>*assistance required*
>oh shit
>qt maori girl comes over and smiles at the candy and just swipes her card

That's just pathetic user. What's the cuck approved way to date women?

HEY GOY, DON'T TRY TO EVEN TALK WITH PRODUCTIVE WOMEN. GOY, GO DATE BAR SLUTS LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. GOY, DON'T EVEN TALK TO WOMEN, IT'S ABUSE. THEY HATE YOU AND YOU'RE A LOSER IF YOU DON'T DATE WORTHLESS BAR SLUTS.

I believe in you user

Don't come across too weebish user. We believe in you!

Turns out small talk is a decidedly southern thing. I get told by northern friends I'm crazy all the time for daring to have a conversation with the checkout people. You sound bitter user.

Welcome to /pol/

i sometimes hit on barista girls when i lived in Santa Cruz and got access to their vaginas on a few occasions
however, you'd have to basically be a corpse to not get laid in that town

do they call you "crazy" because calling you fucking annoying is going too far... which is what you are already doing for them to point it out at all?

I buy cilantro and parsley every week at the same store and they never know what it is. “Is this watercress?”
It’s for my guinea pigs. They eat better than I do.

Kek! That got me good for some reason

>pull some yuja-cha off a giant display in the middle of the store
>cashier does a double-take
>"What the hell is this? i didn't even know we sold this!"

sasuga white people

W h e r e

London
o
n
o
n

topkek

>i'll wait outside the shop until she gets off, follow her for a few blocks (well away from her work place) and then 'bump into' her
>not an aggressive move
Last time I checked, stalking someone is considered aggressive.

>women just happen

how's that soy treating you, my boy?

>women don't just happen to him
i'm sorry

Having a conversation with yourself?

did you notice that the poster number didn't increase and deduce that it is the same person?

brainlets crack me up, man

I don't care about anyone else in this thread OP, I just wanna know how this turns out.
Please update us, make a new thread if needed. I wanna know

the poster number did increase, so he doesn't even have that excuse

Fug the cashier