This guy doesn't deserve nearly as much hate as he gets here

This guy doesn't deserve nearly as much hate as he gets here

this thread will be shit

Sure he does. Everyone does.

people here still watch his videos and then they come here to shitpost about him because they can.
hes gotten too popular so Veeky Forums can no longer say they like him. its the typical Veeky Forums mentality, really.

He's a nu-male so he's automatically garbage.

>le reddit XDDDD
yeah ur right. He's innocuous but somehow triggers Veeky Forums like a tranny wedding

Jews are the real Whites.

This. Every hobby board I go to hates anything that gets popular, even if they loved it a month ago. Considering Veeky Forums users your "peers", and letting them have influence over your hobbies is a quick path to hating everything.

Thanks Reddit

oliver "please donate to my patreon goys" babish

The truth about food is thats its all slop. This guy highlights that fact. You can artfully arrange the dead things around on your plate but it doesnt really matter.

>not hating everything
wow, that's pretty shit taste

Get out of here you Nihilist Freak

What are you even doing on this board?
Why did you click it?

I don't know about this particular guy, but the thing that annoys me about the Bob's Burgers recipes that float around the internet and get published in books is that the sandwich names in the show are joke names. Many are definitely viable if done right, but most would probably be awful, or just completely overkill on a goddamned burger (e.g. people who put truffles on burgers annoy me).

I don't want to stamp out people's creativity, but we need to realize that even a great burger is just a burger.

Even a great _____, is just a _____.
Insert something you enjoy and appreciate quality in.

whom are you quoting?

Nah, that guy just makes food from movies and tv shows in general for money on Youtube. I don't think this is about Bob's Burgers specifically or burgers in general, it was just another fictional food people asked him to interpret.

"Your mom's cavernous pussy."

Nah. Doesn't work grammatically.

Because life is nothing if not for suffering

>people who put truffles on burgers annoy me
Why?

He can't enjoy a fancy burger, so he thinks nobody can and that they're making it up or something.

If that's true, I feel sad for that user.

Once you accept that he's the Top Gear of food YouTubers he becomes alright. Sure he's not that technically skilled, he's often clumsy and a bit hit and miss, but it's fairly fun to watch, well filmed and we'll produced and if it gets people interested in cooking all the better.

His theory isn't all that bad either.

no doubt babish has done his research and we have to respect that

so what sometimes the mainstream worships him, his goal is to get laymen interested in cooking, who are we to judge

>who are we to judge
Where the fuck do you think we are?

If Babish is the Top Gear of food youtubers, what does that make Chef John?

Hard Mode: You cannot answer "Messiah"

Honestly, neither does Rick and Morty, Console gaming, Quentin Tarantino, and a lot of other things that immediately get 500 replies just saying "reddit"

But it's just so fucking funny to see that anyway

I think he's pretty fun to watch, but i really enjoy watching youtube videos with anything food related! He's no Bourdain but his concept is fine! Good editing is always a plus and as long as he doesnt turn his channel in to a fucking commercial im gonna keep watching it

Seems like an okay guy.

Can someone explain the name of this show? Binging with babish? Why would I want to bing with anyone, let alone him?

It's like Madlibs, you're only supposed to use one word. should have posted it like this:

>Even a great _[noun]_, is just a _[same noun]_.
>Insert something you enjoy and appreciate quality in.
So in your example, the word would be "pussy".

epic post brah
let's all pretend that you don't know the difference between bing and binge
it will be hilarious for all

God.

Jokes aside what even is a Babish? I mean his name isn't Babish

I've only seen a few videos of him and at first I thought he was doing it as a hobby. It doesn't look like there's much thought put into what he makes.

He doesn't deserve nearly as much views as he gets.

A burger is actually a relatively good vehicle for truffles.

Chef John is the Dexters Laboratory of youtube chefs

Wait, he gets hate here? He actually makes great stuff and he knows what he's doing.

Of course not, the messiah is Townsends. Only he will lead us to salvation.

Definitely the Bob Ross of you tube chefs, dude is just as chill.

/pol/ probably

>Townsends is the messiah
This guy gets it.

>cant make a decent burger
>makes like 17 videos about burgers

lel

Considering YouTube is being a cunt with ad revenue I honestly have no problem with creators shilling their patreons more.

Wait, is this the comically inept "chef" that used his knife to scratch an itchy finger?

It's a jew thing

It does work, if you're not retarded and know how to write sentences
For example
>Even a great fuck in your mom's cavernous pussy, is just a fuck in a cavernous pussy

That's fine.

But when you're raking in 10 thousand dollars per month from patreon after taxes and fees, and you still have the audacity to include paid promotion in your videos, you start the realize that something doesn't add up.

There is nothing wrong with making money. You don't get angry at Gordon Ramsay when he does another episode of kitchen nightmares that has commercials and gets paid for it.

Gordon Ramsay doesn't do exclusive home kitchen shows.

No he makes even more money doing other things because his brand awareness is bigger. It still doesn't change the fact that making money is totally fine. Unless you are a commie. You aren't a commie, are you?

>better call him a commie
what the fuck is this, 1938?

>It does work, if you're not retarded and know how to write sentences
He says whilst ironically misusing and omitting punctuation.

I was clearly making a serious point that you expertly deduced was me trying to start a communist hunt and that in no way was an attempt at humor.

According to jewish number magiks he's a golum so not jewish.

Oliver Babish is a character from the tv show West Wing. I have no idea why he named his show that though.

Fuck I meant to respond to

cut my life into pieces

I think I saw him say in a video on another channel that he likes the show and wanted to use a pseudonym on youtube. So he just picked a really minor character. The alteration is pretty gud.

Dude, this is his full time job. Sorry that he can enjoy cooking and make it his career while your only venture into culinary craft will be making munchies tier recipes for your unappreciative friends and posting on this board.

I like him, he seems to know what he's doing, he doesn't come off as pretentious, and he genuinely wants to see people become better cooks. I know Veeky Forums hates better than food on youtube bc he's a know it all prick, I know /k/ hates a lot of gun reviewers, but idk why Veeky Forums hates this guy. Just because he brings a basic craft to the masses and makes it popular by incorporating pop culture doesn't mean it's bad.

I'm actually gonna try the Il Timpano recipe for Valentine's day, p. Excite

>This guy doesn't get nearly as much hate as he deserves here
ftfy

Last time I was on this board everyone was talking about how great he is, what happend, did he get popular?

I had a little jar of truffles in oil that I was saving for the pope but they were close to expiring so I sauteed them with some garlic and put them on a burger, it was the best burger I ever had

They hate him because he got popular making pop culture/cartoon/gimmick food and only then transitioned into actual cooking videos.

>
>>not hating everything
>wow, that's pretty shit taste
Wtf I love things now

>Bob's burgers
>doesn't show bob

How can she slap!?