Me and my crew installed one of these in a luxury lower manhattan apartment

me and my crew installed one of these in a luxury lower manhattan apartment
oh the sheer enjoyment of me and the boys making fun of a retard who spends $20k on a kitchen stove he'll never even cook on because he has money to eat take out 365 days a year twice a day
seriously i even felt sorry for the bastard considering how much we mocked him for being such a retard

I want my mtv

Back to work now little wagecuck

money for nuthin
chicks for free

My crew and I*

resale retard, buyers at that segment expect top of the line appliances

literally proves point above, you retard

custom kitchen delivery

>fucking dumbass like he'll cook on it, the chipotle eating nerd

>What was that user? Are you guys done yet?

>Almost sir, we'll be out of your hair soon

I can taste your salty tears from here. I bet your boss pockets most of that 20k and you make minimum wage. You fucking wish you could live in a luxury apartment and have a nice kitchen, instead you're commuting an hour back to your slum to eat chicken and rice out of a crock-pot.

Dont really wealthy people get chefs into their house to cook for dinner parties and stuff? A pro chef would get good use out of a stove like that. Plus it's just a baller aesthetic thing to live with.

>things that never happened

>lower manhattan
why do you work in a ghetto, op?

fucking kek

>$10m apartment
>$20k stove

nothing wrong with that.

I have the 6 burner version of this in my kitchen and use the shit out of it. If I had the space I would have installed this very model. I guess I might be a richfag.

how much money do your parents earn a month?

Lower Manhattan is NOT a ghetto, I live there.

Oh my sides. I'm also an oldfag, so my parents have been pushing up the daisies for quite some time now. Thinking about retirement these days but I can't find anyone competent enough to hand off my consulting company to.

Same here but with Wolf.

I got their smallest model because there simply isn't room for anything bigger. Otherwise one of those larger units likely would have been my choice.

How long has it been sense youve been to nyc? Manhattan has changed.

*My crew and I

This is why you're installing a stove worth 20k and not owning one.

I really like that rosy colored kettle and the big copper pot!! That's a real comfy looking stove, user. Makes me wanna work hard and have nice things.

I'm working on reducing the copper collection at the moment.

My first step is to get rid of anything that isn't over 2mm thick copper. All the more decorative 1.5mm or less stuff is gonna go unless it's something small (like the kettle)

And i've got several things I need to have re-tinned before I can use them again, debating if I wanna just sell some of them or not. I'll probably keep the nicest stuff and get rid of the rest.

>and the big copper pot!
THanks! I, recently had it re-tinned and then I polished it as well as I could manage without spending days on it.

Like I said I live there, I live in the east village 3rd st and 2nd ave. It's only slightly ghetto because of the homeless shelter right on the bowery other than that it has a nice nite life.

>my crew
Are you a pack of niggers

>I'm an oldfag
Oldfag doesn't mean that you are old faggot it means that you have been here for a long time.
>Oh my sides.
welp, never saying that again

Humbled by your superior intellect, I crave your forgiveness. For complete clarity, I am actually an old oldfag.

fuck u

we're Polish

lmaoing @ this exchange

Send them to me, ill make good use of them.

Where do you do to get a pot re-tinned?

I prefer Wolf. Is that really $20k? Damn. I spent about ~$17k on mine, including installation. Did he have anything else that is neat? I got some other cool stuff. I actually use mine.

Ah, a fellow patrician. I see you have Wolf too. Sup bro?

Depends where you go and what sort of copper you've got.

For cheaper stuff that I don't care much about I go locally for about $5 per inch of surface that needs tinning. Anywhere from $50 for smaller things to $150+ for larger items.

For nicer vintage stuff I have a guy in Canada that was recommended to me by an antique dealer that is friends of the family. He does very nice work, but it is a fairly expensive, so I have only used him for 2 pieces. One of which being that large pot. I paid around $250 for that to be retinned.

Nice Wolf, jealous of all that counter top space.

>I spent about ~$17k on mine, including installation
Mine was around $4,000 It was a floor model and I installed it myself.

Ehh... it's like making fun of a beginner motorcyclist for getting a 650cc over a 300cc as his first bike. That extra speed may not be needed right away. But when it is needed, he will be grateful.

That little faggot with the earring and the make up, yea buddy, that's his own hair. That little faggot got his own jet airplane, that little faggot is a millionaire.

I got one of these for my father. He uses it pretty often and is really pleased with the kitchen remodel.

>I'm also an oldfag
>how to tell when someone has migrated here because of /pol/

I feel like lower Manhattan had alot of places that are hip and expensive but are old as shit and trash, but that's how the residents prefer it.

t. Hell's kitchen resident

A-are you serious?

Rich people aren't some alien race that doesn't know how to cook. Heck, the more money you have the easier and more enjoyable it can be to actually cook for yourself.

t. someone who never owned a cool million in his life

Not myself, no, but my parents are well off enough that money has lost most of its value.

>he has money to eat take out 365 days a year twice a day
Some people actually cook for enjoyment, not because they dont have the money to eat out ... people like that sometimes even visit cooking boards. Imagine that.

> Cooking for enjoyment
> Visit a cooking board
heretic.

You have some odd ideas about people with money. It might surprise you to know that their is just as much variation among the well off as there is among the struggling classes.

>I'm also an oldfag
Hello r/eddit

Literally what is the point

Even if you enjoyed cooking what kind of shit can you make with a 20k stove?

I wonder what make you choose wolf and who else were you considering before choosing, did the quality mean most to you or was the prestige element also a huge part of the deal

Anyhow i have coriat localy available to me and have ambitions to make my own cooking stations mostly food carts, within 18 months I hope to have something moving mostly in the testing and prototype stage of quick turn around of compact traveling foodcarts

>I'm also an oldfag
three whole weeks, huh?

We have to lift those microwave ovens, custom kitchen delivery.

>rich boy shit
>anything but a cornue

L M A O I N G @ U R L I F E

ghetto confirmed

i live here, its nice

that's hideous

oh my

same stove its lovely but i broke one of those electrodes while cleaning. Anyway to fix it?

Do you live with your single mother?

What's all this queer shit that isn't an AGA?

There's nothing wrong with installing appliances for a living, but if you're on Veeky Forums bragging how you guessed someone might be stupid for how little you assume they use the appliance, then you probably have a chip on your shoulder about not being able to afford it.

Money makes you lazy. Trump spends all day in bed while his butler cooks him well done steak and does mcdonalds runs for him.

Not everyone is like that. In fact some people become rich because they know how to save their money by doing things like cooking.

That dide pisses 20k so jokes on you and your faggot „crew“

>laughing at someone who just bought a stove that cost more than your annual salary

Idk I find 20k for a stove to be excessive.

Now I will gladly spend upwards of 2000 dollars on cookware.

Nice shit opinion

Haha, I have something similar, top of the line convection oven and gas stove by Wolfe. Enjoy being poor faggot.

i can get that exact range for 12000 leaf bucks so someone's getting ripped off

>serious about cooking
>not having a french top section

>obsessing over 2mm measure
You’re the person who was shitting on the All Clad copper ply line.

desu it would be a shame to use that beauty

>faggot „crew“
Whats with making fun of crews? Enjoy life in moms basement, FAG

>2018
>still using gas

savages

i hate this meme
the cooktop under the pan will be hot enough to melt the butter for a long time after you remove the pan

Nice b8 m8

What advantages are there for something like this?

better long simmering control for stocks and soups.
The inner plate removes and exposes the high heat burner for wok cooking.
You don't have to fiddle with knobs, you move your pot/pan closer to the center for higher heat and further away for lower heat.

>my crew
fuck off with your nigger speak

This.

seems like it would be great in a restaurant but cooking at home it doesn't hurt to be less efficient with your time, and surely it's a big waste of gas. Like don't they not turn off burners in a restaurant either? That's craziness at home.

You can also cook with multiple pots/pans on a French Top at one time. Like you can boil water for pasta near the center, while you make a sauce at a medium heat a bit away from the center, and at the same time saute veggies. If you need to keep a pot warm, you can move it to the far sides.

It does seem like having 4 regular burners would be more efficient, but like a lot of traditions it isn't always about maximum efficiency.

mmmmm 22k BTU max burner, low simmer feature down to 100 degrees, dual convection oven... i know what my next remodel's gonna have

i know that's their design thing, but i hate those red knobs. they look fuckin ugly

what's the countertop?

comue makes some great stuff. check out AGA as well, they make some really gorgeous cast iron ranges in a wide variety of colors

>Thinks a guy could afford that stove and not have a qt3.14 white woman to cook for him instead of eating out

I paid $5500 all up for my stove top and oven. It was for the features desu, i got one of the hottest commercial wok burners available as well as an oven that cooks pizza as well as my wood oven.

What did you get? Do you have specific brands/items?

Does it have a broiler and pilot light?

But it wont be hot enough to burn shit into the glass surface when your pasta or potato water boils over, and that is a real point in its favour.

a crew is literally a group of people who work together ... you do know that words that are reappropiated do actually (still) have an original meaning right ?

Ilve and highland.

Its an electric oven but a gas stove top, it was a restriction due to the pre existing piping.

Yeah you sure showed him

I work in customer service for the manufacturer of this stove.
I check the internal "Scratch-n-Dent" list with all the small defect appliances at 30-70% discounts periodically hoping to find one of these on the list. Nothing yet. These things are well-made as fuck, and they're more aesthetic than Wolf and Viking in my opinion. The star burners, the blue accent knobs, blue LEDs, etc.

Yes, you are witnessing a real-life shill.

OP, if it's any consolation, I can tell you that the owner will be minorly inconvenienced when the paint on the grease tray for the griddle starts to flake off. It's the one flaw...

If consumer reports is to be believed they say pro-styled stoves aren't worth a damn.