He's the kind of dude who is quick to broadcast that he's read difficult literature: Gravity's Rainbow is "masochistic...

>He's the kind of dude who is quick to broadcast that he's read difficult literature: Gravity's Rainbow is "masochistic," Infinite Jest "hilarious," Ulysses "ambitious," the infamously sexually outré Lolita his "favorite novel of all time."

hollywoodreporter.com/features/a-filmmaker-his-actresses-an-alarming-pattern-behavior-he-s-getting-some-sort-revenge-women-1033519

Is this guy what becomes of you after reading Veeky Forums's canon?

Why can't white women into butts?

cuck

what's it like, fitting a stereotype perfectly?

What sort of butthurt womeme or nu Male would write this? Infinite Jest IS funny, GR IS funny. Are they mad they prefer Harry Potter?

Shut up nigger

Don't be mad because your posterior is inferior

>Infinite Jest IS funny, GR IS funny

Ulysses is also funny

There are bits of Ulysses that legit got a chuckle out of me.

i liked the part where he talked about farting

someone post the pynchon copypasta

Pynchons my fav writer for sure because my fav thing in books is goofs, gags, jokes and rambunctious behavior, and his books are full to the brim of it. Every novel is like one of those novelty snake cans, you open the book & POP you get a face fulla snakes and you fall back cackling. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this trickster, and you pick the book back up and BZZZZZZZZZZ you get a shock and Hahahahahah you've been pranked again by the old pynchmeister, that card. "Did that Pynch?" he says, laughing yukyukyukyuk. Watch him as he shoves a pair of plastic buck teeth right up into his mouth and displays em for you- left, right, center- "you like dese? Do i look handsome???" Pulls out a mirror. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again laughing as he snaps his suspenders, exits stage right, and appears again hauling a huge golden gong.

>These same classmates also say these films were executed with an unclear sensibility that traded in a questionable irony and frequently left them troubled instead of intrigued, uneasily asking themselves whether the projects were merely satirical inquiries into dark themes or else more earnestly conceived indulgences.

L'art!

>In a post the following month, structured as a rambling essay in the second-person, he posits a "theory" that "you're an attention whore with nothing to lose," going on to ponder "your rather peculiar aspiration to portray multiple misanthropic characters with a nihilistic sense of humor through social media & sardonic blogs." He added, "maybe it's a mask you wear when you're sitting alone."

Alright, how many think this is an actual Veeky Forums shitposter?

>some guy making """actresses""" feel uncomfortable by being unprofessional
wew just wait until they get to a real casting session.

I think we're just projecting the memes but I can't be sure

My hypothesis is that a poor environment selects for the big butt

A big dick selects for the big butt as a small dick selects a small one.

Will this guy be the Martin Shkreli of Veeky Forums

Sounds like you have fragile man syndrome. Tough luck boyo! And no, justifying your taste by shitting on popular works won't do it.

>reads gigantic book of bullshit
>calls guy who read gigantic book of bullshit but has different opinion a numale
lit is the best

What is the agreeable definition of "difficult literature?"

this guy is actually kind of funny though. I think he's just playing a character for shits and giggles. there are multiple levels of irony here

Nothing wrong with reading "difficult literature." Broadcasting it when it's not necessary is a different story, though.

Some careers are sustained on the basis of at advertisement you're calling childish.

It's a label people apply to literature whose prose uses compound sentences and slightly obscure vocabulary.

It's not about the difficulty of the novels themselves, but the correlation between this guy's outlook on life and the topics of the books that he had read.

nick detected. give it up, sonny

I merely skimmed the article but this is definitely /ourguy/

Big dicks select for small IQ

Fuck...

Implying!

Nigga you call that a ass?

Wobble-de-wobble?

Yeah actually because I'm not blind due to generations of poor nutrition as is common in the black community.

kek

>impying the women in OP have tits

Why can't 3D women into decency and love?

kek