Oh noez teh label is peeling off

>oh noez teh label is peeling off
>the whole entire contents must be bad as well :(

Any other stockers annoyed by these types of picky customers? They will literally avoid that one jar or can of something just because the label is sorta coming off. You will see a whole entire shelf wiped on a weekly basis accept for the one or two items with the loose labels.

When they get home, they're just gonna rip off the top, pour out the contents, and chuck the entire god damn thing in the trash anyway. So what's even the big deal?

hey dipshit.

why dont you just tear the label partially off so it gets recalled and you don't have to continue moving it around.

You might legitimately have autism.
Having to throw a few extra items on the clearance shelf isn't going to affect your minimum wage pay. Stop making a big deal about it.

Because it's easy to just grab another item instead of a damaged one, either of the sauces to the side will do. Most people don't commit to individual grocery items much, meaning any little thing can drive them away.

Also, might I suggest you find a salvage grocery store to work at? That's the whole concept of them after all, getting people to buy that kind of thing by lowering prices.

There's nothing "clearance-worthy" about it. The contents inside are literally in top tier shape. The customers are the ones with autism because it isn't "perfectly in perfect good shape like all the other perfect ones therefor I must avoid buying it".

When I see product in that state I more or less wander If someone took a piss on it, not the quality of the contents.

i'm annoyed by the frequency with which i end up buying expired shit from kroger because you stockers don't do your puny ass jobs.

that's the kind of thing i would buy at the grocery outlet store for pennies on the dollar

Your dumb

Kill yourself minimum wagie

You're not paying for it, why do you care

The only customer that pisses me the fuck off is the lazy, fat cunts who waddle around eating chicken, pistachios, cookies, etc. while shopping, and then leave the trash, bones, shells whatever on the fucking shelf.
THERE ARE GARBAGE CANS ALL OVER THE PLACE YOU STUPID FAGGOTS

>minimum wage sticker telling me what to spend my money on

Lol

I always reach way in the back to get the freshest item. I do this especially when an item is on sale because I see the store is trying to move old stock. I also know about your trick of hiding one or two of the last of an item (that appears to be out of stock) behind a row of other things. I presume you do this so you can buy it after your shift, but I don't care. I was there right then to shop and you weren't. Don't worry, I hate your manager, too. He's a dick.

>The customers are the ones with autism
lelno b/c you made it clear at the beginning of the thread that it is NORMAL behavior not to buy the one with the fucked up label.
your position is self-refuting.

Do people really do this in america?

>sale price of $4.79
my regular price here in texas tells your shitty store to go fuck itself.

and clean that fucking mess off the shelf from under the other one on the right.

Yes. People (mostly niggers and shitty college/high school kids) will get deli food and steal it by just eating it while walking around "shopping," then just ditch the cart and their trash and leave.

If you have 2 of the same products sitting next to each other and one has tattered packaging, of course somebody will grab the one with non-tattered packaging so long as it's equally easy to obtain and costs exactly the same. They know that the internal product is the same, but the human mind is conditioned to sway towards the more aesthetically pleasing option should that be the only difference between 2 things.

when you gonna join the union OP? we want your union dues. stop freeloading on our backs

wtf i would buy like 20 boxes and the roof of my mouth would be absolutely rekt

the stacking behind other things is usually because the shelf is full and you have a few left in the pack and cant be fucked overstocking it into fixtures out back. you dump it onto the shelf in the wrong place so you dont have to deal with it

This human behavior forces me to redo about 1/3 of all the work I do at a drill factory.

I find this at Target all the time. Every damn cart has straw paper from the starbucks or popcorn bags, popcorn, hot dog wrappers, pizza boxes, empty cups from the fountain drinks left randomly on shelves.
People as a whole are dirtbags since there are 2-3 trash cans at every entrance and probably 20+ all over the store.
Plus there's these assholes.

So this is the power of retailcuck rage

clean it up wagie

Nigga do you work at Smith's?