I never drink anything sweet because it's for children

>I never drink anything sweet because it's for children
>I never drink any beers that use old-world hops because it's not in fashion here
>all whisky must be served neat, even johnny walker red in a grimy dive bar, because that's how ralphie does it
>I don't drink cocktails that aren't familiar to me because it might not be something I'm used to
>I don't drink cocktails at all because it's gay
>I never drink white wine because it's for women
>just give me "the usual"
>this bar sucks because it doesn't have "the usual"

Why is being a one-drink manchild considered socially acceptable? You people are literally the "hamplanet who gags at the sight of a vegetable" of alcohol

Why autists like you complain about other autistic childmen preferences? Who cares.

t. one drink manchild

kill yourself, pacifist.

>just give me "the usual"

Literally nobody ever says this when ordering something. OP is fucking retarded.

>Your self-conscious style of drinking is childish and effeminate
>My self-conscious style of drinking is mature and masculine
What happens when I drink what I like, when I like, and with no meaningful thought put into how it makes me look to others, OP

Sexually insecure guys that think they will turn gay if anyone sees them drinking anything but budweiser.

>I genuinely only enjoy pizza and hamburgers because I am not pretentious

What a colorful interpretation of that post
If this were 9th grade English you would get an A+ for really understanding what the author MEANT while writing

9th grade is a bit old to be that stupid.

Budweiser is gay tho

I went on a cruise recently, fuck people that refuse to drink anything but beer annoy the shit out of me

Like some cunt gives me a funny look for drinking some fruity bullshit thing with an umbrella while he pounds his hundredth VB of the week. Like hey asshole, I know you're fucking sick of beer because I am too. The difference is that im not so fucking insecure that I'm afraid of being seen with a 'girls' drink

Im quite incredibly drunk so I'm not sure if this post made sense or not

You are not drunk. You drink perfume and candy. You are full of a gay rainbow. Might as well take a popper and start stuffing your holes.

well yeah VB is one of the few drinks that you absolutely have to drink all night, as it makes everything else after taste like abbo jizz

what a homo

>drink 4% alcohol piss water

>insult people for drinking a 25% alcohol drink

you realize whiskY and whiskEY are different? ffs this board has too many forty year old boomer women

>>I never drink white wine because it's for women

Lol. Come get drunk on some dry as fuck Swiss chasselas with some mates in a carnotzet with some old alcoholic ass wine maker. And end up beating each other up after 2 bottles each because it makes you angry. Forget about sleeping too.

Because this is Veeky Forums and the tougher, less fun, or more pretentious you are gets you hipster douchebag cred.

I only drink vodka alone at home because I'm an alcoholic.

>budweiser
>mans drink
American detected. Pussy.

Yeah, they're different spellings, depending on where you come from, dumb fucking bong.

Don't talk shit about the best worst beer

have you ever met a 9th grader

You mean Fat Tire?

>>all whisky must be served neat, even johnny walker red in a grimy dive bar, because that's how ralphie does it
that's 18 yo me unironically

sadly

n-no never

I think he meant Rockdale Classic

that’s 18 year old everyone
unfortunately many flyovers never grow out of it

cocktails are fun. I always enjoyed learning what mixed with what at my cocktail bar back home.

Ralfy doesn't drink his whiskey neat.

look nancy if you drink cocktails that's your problem

my name is stephon

I've said it and my dad has said it. You'd have to go somewhere other than McDonald's for them to care about what you normally get.

I like White Russians, Moscow mules, and rum+cola
I don't really know what else, I'm not picky about beer, haven't met a beer that I didn't like
Recommend me some more drinks

>mfw everything he said is of the absolute truthfulness and should not be discussed

sex on the beach
cosmo
slippery nipple

it's not actually socially acceptable though

>I know you're fucking sick of beer because I am too.
That's not how it works.

For at least half of Veeky Forums being a semiliterate racist inbred is “socially acceptable”

Even using line breaks upsets them