Voyeuristically sharing my diary with all you strangers. i like to read other people's diaries on this site too...

voyeuristically sharing my diary with all you strangers. i like to read other people's diaries on this site too. incase you're bored or what have you.

valasaurus.diaryland.com

sharing your diary isn't voyeurism, it's exhibitionism
also r u a gril

if you're a girl post your feet

oh Veeky Forums, never change.

i have ugly feet and my toes look like shite. XD

true that..true that... sorry i'm 2 glasses of wine in

i dont believe you, gonna need some proof

post your feet

post your feet

post your feet

>the diary of a 32 year old woman who does drugs and breaks up with her fiance
a daring new format for Tao Lin.

ONE time ffs

>verizon cable
top pleb m8

Hnnnngg

mmkay

>We went to couples counseling today. It was seriously under-whelming. I think he was looking for a miracle, and I was looking for an answer. Only thing we got was a bill for $180.

>I look at his face, and I still think he's kind of cute. But I recoil when he goes to kiss my cheek. Like, no, not yet. I communicated to him how I sort of feel like it might be necessary for him to physically leave. This pseudo-relationship that we're currently keeping up isn't doing anyone any favors.

>I feel like if I really try, that we can salvage this mess and fall in love again, maybe? Then again, I feel like why? Why bother? I don't want to, it's too much work.

>Then, I got Sabe clouding my head, flirting with me.

Thanks for reminding me why I broke up with my girlfriend when we hit 27, and resumed dating 21 year olds. Jesus Christ. Why stay with you broads when you do this? You offer nothing but you want to feel "special" forever.

You aren't 20 anymore.

Footfags deserve to suffer.

>32 and working in a bar
>being engaged with a shitter for so long
>being a boring shitter
>wanting to fuck some manager who banged 20 year olds
wew

Most really pretty girls have pretty ugly feet, which must mean you're pretty pretty

that's subjective. i'm a redhead, which some people find alluring.. or whatever.

she's in her 30s, and leaping into Cat Lady Chasm with her every action

dog lady, c'mon. and not for nothing, most people guess me to be anywhere from 23 to 27 just saying.. sunscreen.

also..
>acknowledging i have ugly feet
lmaooo

it's funny how in their mass-media depictions, women have a criticism of female roles because they always seem to be framed in relation to their men. and here is an entire diary written by an actual woman and all it is about is her man; complaining about him, no less. you're sharing this why?

also, not understanding the difference between voyeurism and exhibitionism is pretty retarded, wine or no.

Yeah, no, absolutely.. I obviously know the difference, it was just a slip

they're pretty good, i would appreciate more pics because i have a thing for thirtysomething women with a few screws loose

you are definitely having a mid-life crisis imho but you are solving it the wrong way. you're being completely passive and acting like you're in college, letting various penises floating in and out of your life determine your future prospects. especially since those men are soon going to dry up. i don't know if you've noticed, but men don't passionately worship 32 year old women to the point of being stupid enough to marry them and put up with their bullshit forever. they flirt with them at work in order to get laid, or they are stuck with them from an earlier relationship.

you are close to a very dry spell if you keep fucking around, and like i said, i have a thing for girls in your situation so i've seen how it goes. it goes something like tinder and mid-day wine-drinking, desperately trying to find attention online for your CRAZY BOHEMIAN lifestyle (facebook, twitter, instagram, online diaries..) but no one really cares because YOU'RE 32 YEARS OLD. the massive surplus of free attention you used to receive for being a wacky wine-lovin' lady is about to go away forever, and you're playing fast and loose with what cards you DO have in your hand, right before that happens.

at this point you have three options:
- have kids ASAP, before you start having a 50/50 chance of miscarrying or having downs babies (google it, you've got a few years left, tops)

- make the meaningful core of your life something outside you. young women don't have to do this, because they live in a simulation of being an adored famous actress or princess, fawned over by square-jawed tindermen. women above 32 have to do what men do: develop actual hobbies, interests, and careers.

- go completely fucking insane. imagine how confused and "is this all therer is????" you are right now, at this very moment - and then imagine it simply worsening it, year after year after year, for thirty more years. just the same thing but more of it, forever. that is what happens to thirtysomething ladies who burned all their boner bridges during their mid-thirties "I'M STILL A HTO FUN CHICK, RIGHT??? MEN STILL LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT HOW I DRINK WINE, RIGHT???? I'M GONNA GO ON TINDER!!" phase, and never had the moment of realization that they aren't young anymore.

i'm warning you, lady. i've hooked up with your archetype many times before. you gotta take control of your own life. you don't have the privilege of coasting on a Sex & The City lifestyle and the delusion that you're more than a random nobody. please post more of your feet also.

Tfw its always been my deepist fettish to read a girls diary and cum all over the pages, namely the pages containing her deepist secrets. Just the thought of her opening her diary the next day to find the pages stuck together, wondering what happened and coming into physical contact with my seed is making me so hard right now.