McDonalds is not only THE best chain fast food restaurant of quick eating out there...

McDonalds is not only THE best chain fast food restaurant of quick eating out there, but also has one of the best foods period. It's hyper globalized for a reason.

All those cocksuckers shouting about "hurrr fastfood unhealthy" are simply retarded morons brainwashed with current TRENDS in food """""""""""""""""""""""""science""""""""""""""""""""""".

Yes, if you eat a lot of it (just like any other fucking food with more than 0 calories) you'll get fat. So don't. You fucking faggot.

But aside from that it's literally perfect. It's made specifically to tailor MODERN PERSON'S needs, tastes and desires.

If you're a vegan zombie that's fine. If you believe cave men who lived 30 fucking years and had no knowledge OR technology knew better, go ahead and do paleo. But don't pretend to know """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""science""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" and mumble something about HURR PROCESSED FOOD (wtf does that even mean?) DURR COMPLEX CARBOHYDRATES, SUGARS, SALTS OH NOOOOO IT'S FUCKING AMINOCELYTILOULTRAQACK-ACIDE IT'S DANGEROUS

Not to mention they have 100% natural orange juice and salad.

It's okay.

Their fries were way better as a kid I swear, the last 5+ years they've tasted really bland and salt-less, (of course I just add salt, but it's more than that.)

they used to use beef fat instead of veg oil to make fries.

Is the McRib back yet?

>t. flyover amerilard

it's unlikely he's old enough to remember that

I have no problem with fast food but Mcdicks is objectively the worst fast food, shit isnt even that cheap anymore. Burgerking and Wendy's are far superior. Just compare the look of the beef patties.

>Not to mention they have 100% natural orange juice and salad.
Thank you, OP. I needed a laugh today.

I have not ever tried the McRib (I'm a Canuck though so I don't know if we ever get it on our menu?) or those new Buttermilk chicken tenders. I'm very very curious to try both - the McRib for admittedly meme reasons but the tendies because they genuinely look like they could be good and they have been popular enough so far to even sell out I hear. Plus I love fried chicken so Buttermilk + Tenders is a solid combination. Can anyone gimme an idea what either of these two are like? They worth a try at all?

Outside of all that, the stuff I normally like at McDonalds are the Filet-o-Fish, the McNuggets, plain old double cheese burger, the fries, and their new Maple Fried Chicken and Crispy Onion sandwich. Shit was surprisingly good. I think I hit a McDonalds like once every 2 to 3 months or so, so I'm definitely in the same camp as OP

I learned last month about the return of the Value Menu in 2018. Besides the tendies returning and being place in the Value Menu (so I can try out all those sauces), they have a new Classic Chicken Sandwich which I found to be great. Not sure what I expected first, since I don't eat their crispy sandwich since I prefer the competitors versions, yet like the grilled sandwich (when it lacks any tendons). The sandwich is basically a chicken fried steak-esque patty with the signature sauce and pickles. I will be sure to order it again soon.

>Paying $5 for a meal when you can buy a tastier piece of meat for less and make mashed potatoes, wedges or whatever

McFaggot’s is the lowest-quality fast food. They’re completely blown out of the water by literally every other fast food chain but Burger King. Frankly I’m surprised they’re still in business when their food is that fucking bad. I’m talking just taste, health doesn’t even factor into it. McDonald’s is really shitty food that doesn’t taste good.

For me, it's the McChicken.

>being this poor

I've worked at McD's and I know what kind of nasty shit goes on in the kitchen. I'll never eat there again. I'll do Chickfila if I want fast food.

Had the bacon mcdouble today, asked for no cheese, came home and had cheese on it. Just called the store

did you tell them thank you for unfucking your sandwich?

I dont eat cheese faggot, apparently I will be getting a call from the manager tomorrow unless im going to call corporate

you seem like a cunt. I am sure you will get a prompt response from mayor mc cheese himself.

>Paying $5 for a mea
5 bucks at McD's is overeating you fat fuck.

>100% natural orange juice and salad.
Gotta hit them vitamin C and fiber micros!

Guarantee I will get a response and a bunch of coupons. And how am I a cunt? They fucked my order up

>100% natural orange juice
Mcdonalds single handedly solved the scurvy epidemic in America.

They also have the McChicken. Now a dollar on their premier dollar menu. I'm lovin' it.

peel off the cheese and talk clearer next time.

Talked clear and they repeated my order back, was also on the receipt saying no cheese

You can't expect good service from someone without paying a livable wage.

I agree they should get a raise.