Humans aren't even omnivores, we're vegetarians who just managed to cheat by cooking our meat...

humans aren't even omnivores, we're vegetarians who just managed to cheat by cooking our meat, but biologically we can't consume it.

anytime someone claims that humans are omnivores or carnivores tell them to sluff off

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/quora/2017/03/20/why-cooked-meat-is-easier-for-humans-to-digest-than-raw-meat/#667560db7215
freefromharm.org/photo-galleries/9-reasons-your-canine-teeth-dont-make-you-a-meat-eater/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

then why did some people evolve with the ability to digest lactose past childhood? and why do our bodies better utilize protein from animal foods? b8 thread but there are people who genuinely think posting a picture of a horse or gorilla and showing how strong they are is proof that humans should be herbivores too while ignoring the fact that they spend like 16 hours a day just eating.

milk is vegetarian

Why do humans have big incisors and molars to eat meat with?
Dumb anime poster

For eating vegetables.

you're either baiting or terribly wrong and this is coming from a vegetarian

No, it's true, humans have to cook their meat, they are the only ones that do this, making them pseudo-carnivores. We aren't the fastest animal because we can drive a car and we aren't carnivores just because we cooked our food.

Every living cat deserves the shovel dog treatment.

But we didn't start consuming milk from wild cows, it would be almost impossible to do that. We had already domesticated and eaten meat for a while before that happened. And we can eat meat without cooking it and benefit from it, it's just easier to eat after it's cooked.

no we first consumed milk from humans

>We did not evolve the capacity to eat cooked foods. We evolved as omnivores, not carnivores. And once we hit on the fact that cooking foods makes us able to extract more calories and kill bacteria, we stuck with it.
forbes.com/sites/quora/2017/03/20/why-cooked-meat-is-easier-for-humans-to-digest-than-raw-meat/#667560db7215

I eat meat but that's not a good argument, a lot of animals have big incisors that don't eat meat.

freefromharm.org/photo-galleries/9-reasons-your-canine-teeth-dont-make-you-a-meat-eater/

>confusing vegetarian with herbivore
>not understanding evolution and adaptation
>thinking we've had fire the whole time we've been eating meat
>claiming we're the only member of the great ape family to not be omnvivorous frugivores because of the dietary choices of modern man
Who wouldn't believe you?

Obviously, but in some places people are able to digest lactose past the stage where they drink breast milk, and it's not because they were drinking breast milk into adulthood. That would've taken resources away from the growing children which would've been looked down upon.

He's probably baiting desu

well you don't suddenly lose the ability to drink milk after the age of two that would be silly. you could drink breast milk your whole life we just don't because it's hard to get.

I know. Every time I eat steak tartare, carpaccio or sashimi I hate how it just comes out completely undigested.

A lot of people just don't produce the lactase required to digest milk after childhood

Eat this fish whole if you claim to be a carnivore. Bears do it, because they are carnivores.

a lot of dumb people

Teeth are a toolset. Incisors are for incising. molars are for grinding. Humans do not have fangs like carnivores do.

vegetarians are herbivores

Bitch I would.

>repeating retarded statement without making the effort of googling it or just thinking about it for a few seconds
>not answering to any of the other points he made

I don't remember saying I was a carnivore. I'm an omnivore. And I wouldn't eat as much as an entire bear, because I'm a lot smaller than a bear, dummy. But I could digest parts of it.

If your argument is I can't eat every part, then that's just silly. There's carnivores that can't eat the bones or won't eat specific organs. Are they less carnivorous because of it? Of course not.
You're a silly person.

No you're a herbivore. That's why you can't eat that fish. Even a cat could eat that fish. Are you smaller than a cat?

You don't see the difference between choosing voluntarily not to eat meat and being biologically unable to digest meat?
This has to be bait. Someone this dumb wouldn't know how to use the internet, right?

>weeb image
>bait post
it never fails

Chimps hunt and eat meat

you can't fight destiny

>biologically we can't consume it
I'm tired of your shit

It might be. PETA members tend to do and believe insane things. The WWF won't work with them because they almost killed a rescued tiger after putting it on a vegan diet.

Fucking disgusting if it's true, but is it? I've heard it before but can never find a source on it.

Humans can eat insects just fine without cooking them and that makes us at the very least omnivores.

Your whole argument has been blown out of the water.

We would be a completely different animal if we never cooked. What you said is like saying "humans weren't meant to use tools, they just cheated by having opposable thumbs"

>can never find a source on it.
I'm shocked, shocked that there are people on a MS civil war reenactment board who would post misinformation!

I have to say I didn't expect this from my favorite Eritrean mazurka workshops image board

Um.. we also cook meat because it has been factory farmed and caged and hung out in its own feces.

>a lot of dumb people
>most brown people that don't have white admixture
Checks out.

Most 'Herbivores' will eat meat given the right opportunity.

YouTube
>deer eats bird

typical vegan bullshit cant even have the vocabulary to tell people to fuck off.

humans are OMNIVORES you CHOOSE not to eat meat like a picky eating child!

humans have been eating various foods for hundres of years yes that does include meat. how did we know if it was if it was poisionious if we didnt try it. what a lot of paleo dieters dont know is it includes seagull.

its only in the last 200 years referidgeration was invented meaning we didnt have to go to extreme measures to preserve our food.

YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A CLUE!

VEGANS TONGUE MY ANUS

holy fuck vegans utterly and irrevocably BTFO!

how will they ever recover?

The opposite is true. All meat is digestible raw. Most plant nutrients in prehistoric times were not digestible until after being unlocked via the cooking cheat. Brain evolution making this intelligence possible probably occurred because of (animal) fat and meat consumption. Humans are omnivores.