I want to start getting into eating. What's a good food to start off with?

I want to start getting into eating. What's a good food to start off with?

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/2105_How_To_Make_A_Girl_Cum.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

weaning, huh?

No gluten!!

Anything carbon based

Oats don't have gluten.

I think Asian food is easiest if you wanna try shit you never have. Lots of good recipes and Asian grocery stores are pretty widespread now.

* "may contain"

Well first you will need one of these.

Hahahaha why is he blue lol?

He's sad.

Dude, bread is where you start. That was like the first culinary creation ever made for man, science and art's firstborn.

No, oats do not contain the protein gluten. There isn't some possibility that they do, they simply don't.

How do you do fellow humanoid

Yes, humanoid! I too love this life sustaining subtance us English speakers call "food"!

bit expensive

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I'm a gigantic homosexual and the first thing I've ever seen with Ryan Gosling in it since Avonlea was the new Blade Runner and I was like
>people think this basic-looking faggot is hot? lolwut?
He's so fucking plain-looking. He just looks like some average schmuck. He ain't nothin' special. Why the hype?

Also, eating is overrated.
#soylent

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T DO BREAD
NOT EVEN ONCE

>I'm a gigantic homosexual
>#soylent

bit redundant there, my good man!

>"So, what do they call a Big Mac on Csilla?"

Ass

I would suggest you start with this.

$300 Japanese chef's nice is mandatory before you can start eating.

A pan is definitely useful

My mom was a nurse when I was a kid. She had a bunch of lactation training videos.
I can't tell you how many times I jerked off to instructional breastfeeding videos.

>see an instructional video about giving a full-body massage
>as a precursor to further pleasuring a woman
I wish I could further remember the name of the video. A hot chick getting an oil rub and then fingered while squirming endlessly is quite the experience.

A grocery store utility knife is fine but you'll need a full Rachael-Ray cutlery set, as well as her dishware. Don't forget to get some tableware from Macy's.

He is cold

>Rachael-Ray cutlery set
>doesn't know about The Pioneer Woman matching pans, knives, cutlery and tableware for a party of 8
Do you even 2018?

it's worth it

not really related but i watched a youtube video of someone pouring olive oil over pencil lead (graphite) and microwaving it for 99:99 and took it to a gemologist and it was confirmed that yes, it made diamonds. really tiny, shittiest quality possible diamonds, but still diamonds. i thought that was interesting if true.

pretty certain this isn't your vid, but it's what popped into my head reading you description

efukt.com/2105_How_To_Make_A_Girl_Cum.html

Where the fuck did this meme come from?
It's kinda funny thinking that guy would actually talk this way.
True robot right there.

>Meme
Watch his livestreams he literally talks like that

Mac n cheese is pretty kino

Wrong

Cast iron is only for people with some cooking experience.

Newbies will freak out about how it behaves.

Dabadeedabadie

>Not knowing that Zuck isn't from this world
You will be the first one vaporized when he becomes self aware.

Dick