How come the Quran is so trash compared to the Bible?

How come the Quran is so trash compared to the Bible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehhXbyB2Gvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every book is garbage compared to the Bible. I think that the common people (and that includes Veeky Forums) should only be allowed to read the Bible.

It is the only book worth reading. Salvation lies within.

Have you ever heard the term "parody"?

Different styles, I like em both

The Quaran is sourced from the bible, it literraly is made up by one person taking structure from the jews and christians

It was conceived by an epileptic warlord, what would you expect?

Let me guess, assuming you even read it(being generous) you read it in English right? fuck off you posturing psued

lmao abdul

>hahaha guys the person who critiqued my insults about a type of person must be that person! Aren't I clever!

Fuck off or actually post an argument faggot

>Every book is garbage compared to the Bible.
Yeah, because The Bible is the only one to feature not only fantasy genocides, but also incest, rape, omnicide and thalassophobia.

abdul is mad lmao

The bible rips off the Quran in a lot of parts.

I bet you have read neither of these books in original

>mixes up Mary and Miriam

LOL

Jesus is just another profet of Allah

Mary comes out of the desert with Jesus and then baby Jesus speaks proclaiming that he's a messenger of Allah.

Also the Quran literally mixes up Mary and Miriam because Muhamad was an idiot.

Less women eh?

Quran-1
Bible-0

Muslims are evidently not very intelligent. Jesus is the highest prophet in their religion and Mary is held in high regard. However, can he be a prophet if he claimed to be God? So whose lying Mohammethhead or Jesus?

all fan fiction is rubbish

The only people who do that are dumbass SJW Islam apologists

Sorry, I'm too autistic to read. I thought you said "why do people compare the Quran to the Bible"
gonna go off myself now I guess

It's ok user, we all make mistakes.

Thanks for being so understanding.

its a shit religion tbqh

>the most powerful, dominant, truly believed all encompassing religion is shit

I'm a Christian Arab and I have my qualms with muslims but this is just retarded, no other religion can achieve its goals better than islam

The Koran is Satan's shoddy imitation of God's Bible.

Bingo. The only book that matters is The Old Testament.

nobody's falling for your shenanigans ahmed

what do you say to this classic cognitive dissonance, its a religion that converts through bloodshed, the mark of a war monger

If someone can find me an epub version of the knox bible I'd read it.

I know there's a free online version, but it's not in an epub format, I'd have to scrape the html and then reformat it all myself.

Harold Bloom considers it a work of genius.

>9972569
My family founded Ramallah, a Christian settlement 6 miles outside of Jerusalem. We were the first Christians in the world, fuck off faggot

meant for

I hope he does for his own sake. Otherwise the Muslims will pull a Salman Rushdie on him.

Salman Rushdie unironically deserves to die

One was written by men, the the other by an animal.

Go to bed Ahmed.

I think from a literary standpoint, its because the Arabs have always half assed their translations. The bible is almost always translated by a whole council of scholars but the Quran is almost always translated by one guy, who sometimes does not have the greatest grasp of classical Arabic. Another thing is the Muslim mindset which embellishes that no matter how well the translation comes out, it will always falter greatly before the original Arabic, and the seeker/Muslim must always go to the original source 100% of the time to truly understand it, which perhaps causes some discouragement in regards to translation efforts... god forbid the translation ends up more beautiful than the original

he also thinks john milton was an atheist who wrote paradise lost with satan intended as the good guy

Pajeet my son

youtube.com/watch?v=ehhXbyB2Gvk

Mudslimes BTFO

No one else in human religious history has given us a text in which God alone is the speaker.
Audacity marks the Quran's achievement of a literary effect unlike any other.

Jesus is God and he speaks through the Bible.

Try again Rajeesh.

Rajeesh? Is that an Indian name?

Toobad the Bible was written and compiled by men of the church. Inspiration isn't dictation.

If it's the word of God then why does it mix up Mary and Miriam even through they lived 2000 years apart?

The Quran reads like a shitty Chinese knockoff of the Bible

The closest you've gotten to reading the quran is looking up English translations of quotes you can use to support your image board arguments. Ill bet my left but you haven't even read the bible beyond that either

I'm arab and Christian
I've read the Koran before
it really doesn't compare to the breadth and scope of the bible though in general its worth as poetry is better while the bible is more prose-like in most parts.
that being said when the bible does poetry its better than in the Koran

whats up my fellow christian arab, where are you from? I'm Palestinian

salaam wa alaikum brozerz
have you thought about accepted Muhammad (pbuh) into your heart as your lord and savior?

Egyptian and English mix
I've seen how you lot act and Islam as a whole seems like a total bore, its depressing that the variety and depth of middle/near eastern culture is irrevocably tied up with the farce of Islam.

this, it's history is too fucking diverse and interesting to devolve into the cultural blackhole of Islam

The Quran was written/memorized on the spot, or shortly after Muhammad said things considered revelation, over a 20 year period. These bits and pieces were then compiled into a book. It has a very unique creation compared to other texts that makes it hard to compare objectively, and also makes it hard to understand. It's very easy to read it like a normal book, going page to page, but what you're actually seeing are pieces of various lengths being place together in a non-linear fashion, all completely devoid of the context Muhammad spoke them in. Obviously it's going to give an impression that it's just sub par or shit, because despite people's claims that the Quran stands alone it really is nothing like that at all. Reading it is like trying to understand a battle from the war footage you see in documentaries, you may pick up some signs of what the general nature of it was from how intense the combat is, whether one side is winning or not, the weapons and tactics used, but in the end you're seeing quick few second flashes of what was something that may have lasted hours or even days and weeks. There simply isn't enough content to come to a meaningful conclusion, because as a compilation of spoken words, you're only getting little bits of whole conversations and moments in Muhammad's life.

>more consise
>better written
>consistent

Bible shills leave

answer this then magoo contradiction and cognitive dissonance at its finest

Please Christians can be just as if not more retarded than muslims and non worshipping people. At least Islam and Judiasm still retain rich culture. Christian culture is too commercial to be pure.

>How come the Quran is so trash compared to the Bible?
that's easy, it was written by a warrior not a philosopher

romantic delusions of a succeful conquereor > patchwork propoganda

good try buddy. Catholicism is the most theologically refined, coherent, revered, seminal theology in existence. if i asked any Muslim what i just asked you they had have an aneurysm or they'd just leak intellectual excrement/mentally frivolous acrobatics out their mouth, there is no contradiction in Christianity, no threat from the knife, pure faith and reason manifested, God Bless

>Christian
>33
checked

Then why do your priests fuck boys?

so your going to intentionally mentally leap over one of the most important aspects of all theology (sin, human frailty) to preserve error spread by a warmonger, cool man, you were already lost to begin with

God is actually a really bad writer.

I thought lit was the smart board

Comparing the Bible and the Quran is like comparing the Illiad to the Aeneid. Its fanfiction.

Well, yeah. That's part of it.

I never said it was the word of God, and your argument is very much a meme argument.
How come the Bible has two creation narratives? How come to lineages of Jesus are different? How come the manner of Juads' death is different from one book to the next?

True, but the Arabic is undeniably great. There's a reason it became the standard for all Arabic after it, besides a few exceptions.

teen thread

Old test = Hebrew , Aramaic and Greek
New test = Greek
Quran = Arabic ?!?!?

accurate

Maybe you should actually read anything by Muslims answering that question. You really don't think they have a response to such a simple accusation?

Why would the final and perfect word of God require so much context to be grasped?

sand niggers

calm down abdul

what's so great about it? seems like a nice castle built on sand to me desu.
also your priests are all fags. why not just let them be normal people with families like orthodox church?

nice try ahmed

remove 8gag teens

Ofcourse its dominant, its about if people love allah and do anything for allah, they will be the high-level great memebers of humanity and will be allowed to do whatever they want to the rest